It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream about a battle in Tenochtitlan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey guys, my first post!

I had a very very intriguing dream a few weeks ago. So I thought I should share it with you.

My dream was about a battle in Tenochtitlan. Here is how it was in my dream:

I was in narrow streets of Tenochtitlan along with my companions, we were an Aztec army, defending Tenochtitlan from Spaniards. I remember it was at night, and we were in really narrow streets that had temples around them built on platforms almost twice as high as we were. We were all in Aztec warrior clothes and had weapons like Aztecs. Spaniards were crossing a bridge that led in Tenochtitlan. In their first lines were tribes they've gathered, the tribes that fought against the Aztec. We clashed with them in the first wave, I was wielding some sort of a cutting weapon, I cannot really remember which weapon it was, possibly made of obsidian. I remember a guy tackled me, a guy that was from another tribe, fighting for Spaniards. He lost his weapon, and as he tackled me, he started pulling me and biting my left leg, I saw the bravery in his eyes, I got very emotional, I did not want to kill him. I yelled to him and his men "Stop it! We are the same people! Native tribes should not fight against each other, we should be one!" But he didn't listen, and he was going to kill me, so I took my weapon and slashed him across his shoulder and neck, he just made a quiet noise like he was dying, I still remember that look in his eyes, he died. I quickly got up, killing two or three soldiers more, this time, those were Spaniards. I kept killing their soldiers along with my men and until very few of them was left, I looked beside a wall and there were a few tribal archers left, they were eliminated by our swift warriors immediately. Our final task was to finish off the rest scattered spaniard soldiers, they were hiding and as we would find one we would kill him instantly because he would not surrender. After so many fighting everything was over, a group of us gathered to pick up our dead, it was quite cold. Then I woke up. It really impacted me because emotions were so strong, what do you think the dream means?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Cool story! And I'm sure it was even a cooler dream. Mustve been like a movie.

The dream doesn't mean anything. You're obviously educated about the Aztecs, to know what sort of weapons they had during their time, whether or not they utilized the bow and arrow, and their clothing, etc. Perhaps you've recently seen a war movie or a fight or read something about a war or fight or something else. Dreams are a creative mix of memories and art. Your brain is an artist. ALL of your dreams, and everything in those dreams, are built from your memories. And not just recent memories (although the more recent, the more prevalent), either. Your brain actually stores every piece of data it encounters. The reason you can't remember what you had for dinner on August 13th, 1992, is that memory recall is extremely poor. Elephants have excellent memory recall, as do those with photographic memory (an extremely small case where people can look at a book page for a second and are able to entirely memorize it even 60 years later). But scientists are working on cracking the mystery behind memory recall. We figure our memories are often suppressed because we are literally BOMBARDED with information every day from the moment we wake to the moment we retire to bed.

Somewhere in your brain, you have a memory of what you ate for dinner on August 13th, 1992.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

You are right, I "fight" everyday on here against those stupid false accusations about Aztec sacrificing humans, and I frequently think about battles the Aztec led against the Spanish, and I always strongly support Aztec resistance. I'm reading about such cases everyday and I strongly support Native Americans. So that might've sparked such a dream.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander2533

False accusations of the Aztecs sacrificing humans? Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it means nothing. I'm not sure what your belief s are, but would you consider that you may have had a past life there?

I have had dreams of being in different times and places, and in a couple cases where I've been able to verify things from my dreams that really happened without any prior knowledge of the events. Strong feelings toward certain places and times can be a good indicator of a possible past life.

Thanks for the story, very interesting!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

I definitely will in my next thread I will open up today in order to discuss that. Make sure to check it out!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

The dream doesn't mean anything.

It's not your place to say that. In the end, the meaning or lack thereof is up to the dreamer to decide.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

Thanks. I have many beliefs as I love all religions and cultures. And of course, past life is in consideration.

If I was really an Aztec warrior in my past life fighting for people and city of Tenochtitlan, than I am a really proud man! XD

I've read, anyway, that people do dream past lives sometimes. Thanks for coming up with that one!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

It's okay, he later said it might be past life, so it's okay that he told us what are the possibilities according to him. And what is your opinion?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I think I'll wait until your next thread before I try to analyze your dream.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Very wise of you, indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
well this dream certainly has driven you.
you bumped some really old threads to reach your 20 post count in order to post this thread which i found really amusing though somewhat annoying as at first i thought someone had started a bunch of new threads while i slept and then i noticed the start dates.
lol at you and welcome to ats.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

Haha! What a mind reader!

You are totally right. That is not nice of me, anyways. However I did not have rough time posting those comments because I enjoyed commenting those topics, however, as you've said, my main goal was to read 20 post, I apologize to all ATS for that hahahaha, I just really needed to post this dream, it did impact me quite big! A BIG BIG STAR for you!

new topics

top topics

join