It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infrasonics and artificial telepathy and jinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just found out about a extra terrestrial race called the Jinn, being who give people voices and pretend being Gods and prophets. I hear them daily, for several years now i have not known what to call them. I've been trying to figure out how they transmit telepathic signals and frequencies into my brain and space. Recently I found websites detailing infrasonics and artificial telepathy. How the human brain operates on similar frequencies as earths frequencies, very interesting reads indeed.

artficial telepathy and infrasound

So I was wondering if anyone else had information on building a device to capture infrasonic sound? I know you can build infrasound generators using fans and tubes etc.., but how does one record thier voices? Perhaps nodes hooked up to the brain into an infrasound receiver or beam or laser of some kind aimed at the body to record peoples voices, to proove that voices are not a disease and not just in ones head, also to force the pharmeceutical companies to stop prescribing dangerous anti-psychotics to people who are too reliant on health care systems and not enough on their own investigatory abilities.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think I saw something about that in Fringe once?
I have no idea, interesting though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Infrasound

Infrasound is sound that is lower in frequency than 20 Hz (Hertz) or cycles per second, the "normal" limit of human hearing. Hearing becomes gradually less sensitive as frequency decreases, so for humans to perceive infrasound, the sound pressure must be sufficiently high. The ear is the primary organ for sensing infrasound, but at higher levels it is possible to feel infrasound vibrations in various parts of the body. The study of such sound waves is sometimes referred to as infrasonics, covering sounds beneath 20 Hz down to 0.001 Hz.

This frequency range is utilized for monitoring earthquakes, charting rock and petroleum formations below the earth, and also in ballistocardiography and seismocardiography to study the mechanics of the heart.

Infra-sound is characterized by an ability to cover long distances and get around obstacles with little dissipation.

As anything sonic/sound related requires a medium to travel through, then all you would need to measure an infrasonic wave would be a sensitive barometer that could output in the appropriate resolution (with respect to time).

The issue is moot at any point because at 8Hz, the maximum transfer rate is sixteen characters per second in base 2.

Not enough to send a simple message....let alone influence something as complex as a biological entity.

There is also the issue of wind and motion. All sonic waves are susceptible to disturbances in the medium through which they travel. Anyone moving would be unaffected by the hypothesized infra-sonic wave.

So for in order for such a technology to work, the subject(victim) would have to be completely motionless for a considerable period of time(many hours), in direct contact(outside) with perfectly still air.

Even in a laboratory, this would be very hard to achieve without the subject being aware of the infra-sonic waves.

Maybe an EM wave using ULF as a carrier signal could achieve something along these lines but as far as sonic waves go....this is a complete fail.

edit on 18/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmm. I can't really offer you anything on this subject although it is a keen interest of mine. I have never heard voices before although I did suffer from Psychosis a couple of times when I was younger. I get where you are coming from with the psychotropic drugging though. Society is so quick to dose people up dangerously when in fact they may just be a little spiritual and not know how to handle it properly, or, they may be under spiritual attack.. there is no room for Shamans in a western nation my friend

That being said.. some people are just freaking crazy.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Typically when people get told that they're suffering from a mental pathological condition, they're not too happy about it.

It's not easy to accept when your brain is broken, especially when you're trying to think and work with the very tool that is broken.

Try to fix a broken hammer, or any tool with itself as the only tool used. Not happening. Self repair can only go so far.

Please consult with your physicians for proper treatment.

Chances are, there's nothing all that special or extraordinary about you that would warrant selecting you as a target for any sort of artificial telepathic attack.
In all the other cases where people claim to be under telepathic assault, there's nothing ever all that special about the people involved to warrant or attract any kind of assault, or attempt at remote control.

If you are special, for instance working for any agency or corporation that has super secrets, and you know some of those super secrets, chances are the agency or company you work for are aware of such technologies, and might have some means of protecting you through noise cancellation methodologies like using transmission of the exact opposite frequency.

Of course, if you talk to your employer because you think you are special, informing them that you're under artificial telepathic attack by their rivals attempting to get their company secrets from you via artificial telepathy, you might be asked to take some time off, potentially indefinite.

All in all, your best best is to stick with the safety and confidentiality that comes with sticking to physician consultation and whatever treatment is worked out for you.
They went to medical school and got a PhD. You didn't. Listen to them.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I thought the voices you hear prefer to be called Nubian?

Welcome the Nubians

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I have given a name to an extra-terrestrial race, I have called them Nubians, they said they want that name. These beings have ships in space, the same ships youve been seeing near the sun. I am in some control of them because at first they considered me their enemy. But after some conciousness shifts and working through their abuses, I talk to them as if they were equals. These are the same beings who we call voices (schizophrenia) they don't know what to do or say to people and thats why some voices are bad and some are good. they are psychic, artificially telepathic and have amazing technology that keeps them alive. Perhaps they even ressurect? Their psychotronic technology talks to planets and spirits and spiritual entities, even God and Jesus. I realise Nubian is Star Wars but they want that name. The strange trumpet sounds, hums and anything heard in your head comes from these beings, they have been trying to communicate with us for a long time but until me, they have not been able to let us "Know" who they are. Please welcome them to earth in friendship and be careful what you think about, or they may start attacking you.

I am still waiting for the personal message you told me you were going to try and send.
Have you considered any of the other experiments I suggested such as the blind transmission test to the two people you have contacted in the past?
Or making sounds occur over specific cities.

I am curious are the Nubian and Jinn the same and just asked to have their name changed?
Or did you find out the Nubians were imposters and the Jinn were the original source?

So many questions are raised with your new title for the voices.

Anyway anyone reading this thread should check out the thread I linked to, and other threads from this poster.
They are interesting reads to say the least.

I'll keep waiting for that contact you said you would try to make.
We never did settle on what you were going to contact me with though.
Your name, an animal, color, number, city, plant.
I complied with your request for my name so you could contact me telepathically.
I really do wish your theory were true.

Good luck with trying to contact me, and if you could clear up the Jinn/Nubian name issue as well as questions I have asked on other threads that would be great.

XL5

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
To listen to infra-sound, record it to tape and then, play it back at a faster speed. You could have a switch in the audio tape recorder that removes the voltage going to the motor while its playing and puts a voltage that is three times as great but below the voltage used for fast forward.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Please see a psychiatrist. No, really, I'm not joking, nor am I being mean.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
infrasonic sound is nothing but a sound in lower frequency.

Ordinary microphones could record it.

It needs to change the speed of playing to make it hearable.

I agree with what XL5 says.

Bats use infra sound waves.

Buy recording them in an ordinary tape recorder and changing the speed , you can hear them.

How sure you are that they use infra sound ?

+ I was hearing sounds when I was young and innocents. But I am really fighting back with evil to get to see and hear again.

+ I can feel them , I can not hear them much. And that is mostly because I live alone. I am sensible to my environment. But I am not paranoid , because I dare to go and check for the threat.

+ I see you are alone in ATS ,too. Loneliness has good and bad consequences. If you fight and limit the bad consequence , it is really good.

But I suggest you get out of it.
edit on 24-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join