It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Voter Purge Being Run By Romney Consultant and Fundraiser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclear12346

There was no problem without the law. There was no widespread voter fraud.

Having a pointless law is stupid. Promoting a pointless law is stupid.

You missed the point entirely.

I agree!!! It is a stupid law! When I have to show my ID for every day things I might do, I believe my governor should be flogged at the stake for even thinking this is a good idea! What the hell, why don't I just show up at the bank drive thru and tell them I am Barrack Obama and I would like to withdraw 1 million dollars???? I am sure Eric Holder would cry foul when they ask me for my ID!!!

BTW, I am more concerned about my governor covering for a pedophile (Sandusky) than I am about someone trying to make sure people are who they say they actually are when they show up to vote in a federal election!

So who is missing the point????

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So what state are you in where you don't need to identify yourself before you vote? I want to come there on election day and every 20 mins I'll cast another vote, I'd vote my same choice 100 times over if I could!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

There was no problem without the law. There was no widespread voter fraud.

Having a pointless law is stupid. Promoting a pointless law is stupid.

You missed the point entirely.

I agree!!! It is a stupid law! When I have to show my ID for every day things I might do, I believe my governor should be flogged at the stake for even thinking this is a good idea! What the hell, why don't I just show up at the bank drive thru and tell them I am Barrack Obama and I would like to withdraw 1 million dollars???? I am sure Eric Holder would cry foul when they ask me for my ID!!!

BTW, I am more concerned about my governor covering for a pedophile (Sandusky) than I am about someone trying to make sure people are who they say they actually are when they show up to vote in a federal election!

So who is missing the point????

I'm very sorry for you if you don't think having potentially hundred of thousands of voters improperly purged is a serious ordeal.

I guess you would rather discuss celebrity gossip. Please do it in another thread.

You missed the point (and still are).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
So what state are you in where you don't need to identify yourself before you vote? I want to come there on election day and every 20 mins I'll cast another vote, I'd vote my same choice 100 times over if I could!

The number of voter fraud cases according the article is below 100 convicted over a 5 year period. Yet this could prevent over 750,000 people from voting.

Does this not bother anybody?

Are people really incapable of seeing past their partisan politics to see how WRONG this is?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm very sorry for you if you don't think having potentially hundred of thousands of voters improperly purged is a serious ordeal.

I guess you would rather discuss celebrity gossip. Please do it in another thread.

You missed the point (and still are).

Why don't you show me some proof that "hundred of thousands " of voters will be purged!!! You can't! So therefore I can only look at your opinions as nothing more than a cheerleader for the left! Sorry! You said it and I don't see ANY PROOF that this will happen!

Seriously???? You stoops to the level of telling me to go and discuss celebrity gossip????

Show me the PROOF of hundreds of thousands of voters not being able to vote!!! Go ahead! Dare ya!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here's an intereresting video about people voting who had no right to be voting.

Sorry, my link didn't work.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Lost amid the conversation of voter ID is the fact that this Pennsylvania purge is to be conducted by a guy who fundraises for Romney.

No conflict of interest there, huh...?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join