It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid dream about my deceased grandparents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi all, I'd like to tell you about my dream that I had this morning. I was in this house and I felt a gust of wind and the doors slammed. I knew somehow that It was my nan & grandad so I went to look for them. I did find them in a room and they looked so beautiful together not as a spirit but physically there. They said something to me which I can't remember but they are watching over me. Then I heard a knock on the floor and saw unknown people in the garden wearing black robes and having numbers on their backs. My nan & grandad told me that it was time for them to leave and all is good. I have heard that when we are sleeping that we go off to the astral realm where our loved ones can communicate to us as we leave our physical bodies. I never went to their funerals maybe cos It reminded me when I lost my best friend and went to his funeral when I was about 10 years old. Since then I don't go to any funerals I know that might sound selfish maybe it is but I see things and what I might have seen when I was 10 at my friends funeral has lodged itself into my subconscious deep down that I don't remember but something warns me never to go. When I was 8 maybe 9 I saw my other nan who passed on. Her spirit was beautiful and she was not with body if you know what I mean. She told me to be a good girl for my mother. I was the only one who saw her spirit and my family were near me when I saw her. Thank you for reading my thread and I hope to hear your views on what this means.

Peace & Light x
edit on 7/18/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

just feel all warm and fuzzy okay?

love

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

just feel all warm and fuzzy okay?

love

I also agree. Look at it as a gift, and they love you and they are okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies and yeah I do feel very loved and warm lol. Do you know who these unknown people were in my dreams in black robes wearing numbers on their backs?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Thanks for your replies and yeah I do feel very loved and warm lol. Do you know who these unknown people were in my dreams in black robes wearing numbers on their backs?

well, with how weird reality can be, it could mean anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks for your view I know this was not a dream dream it was in the astral plane where you can communicate to the other side in my view anyway.reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can sense my grandparents watching over, and about 2 months before grandma's death, which was a sudden respitory, illness and decline, I'd had a dream where she was telling me and my mother about her plans and it was a family meeting and I knew she was going to pass on soon.

Very much believe your experiences are real. The hooded beings and numbers Im not sure about that part. Though sense that you're really searching for information on that specifically.

Do you recall any of the numbers, and its possible to actually ask yourself before sleep for more information on what this meant.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you Unity_99 I didn't know that I could ask my subconscious what those numbers mean before I sleep. I think they went up from 1-7 must of been elders but giving my grandparents time to talk to me. I am sorry about your nan and I do believe that we all can tune into their frequency for them to give us messages while we are in the spirit realm. I believe that when we are sleeping our energy our life force jumps out of our bodies and we can astral project. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I had an experience in a dream with my grandmother shortly after she passed. I've also been visited by my uncle and aunt who passed away. I never feel scared in these dreams, I always feel somewhat comforted, knowing that they are watching over us and are at peace, wherever they are - because they always are smiling and seem to be happy when I see them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
I had an experience in a dream with my grandmother shortly after she passed. I've also been visited by my uncle and aunt who passed away. I never feel scared in these dreams, I always feel somewhat comforted, knowing that they are watching over us and are at peace, wherever they are - because they always are smiling and seem to be happy when I see them.

Thanks for sharing your vision with us Charmeine. It is lovely to hear that we are protected by loved ones and guardian angels. I don't think we actually dream as a dream is not real but we travel through the astral plane that's how we can communicate with passed loved ones. The veil is very thin so that's how its possible for us to do that I believe anyway. Love & Light x
edit on 7/21/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join