It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do alot of celebrities and players do "satanic" hand signs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sbc650mike

I think when Jay-Z does it, it is a Fraternity symbol. I know there is a black sorority called "the Deltas" that make the sign, so I'm sure there is a fraternity similar in nature. It isn't the Q-dogs, because they throw up the "hooks" with both arms like an inverted Omega sign. I know Tau Kappa Epsilon uses the triangle, and there are some other engineering groups that use it. I'm not sure which one Jay-Z is associated with, or if he even is associated with one.

That is the thing with symbolism. It means different things to different people. We have the mostly white sorority called the tri-delts, but then we also have the black deltas, and we also have the TKE, and we also have the "Triangle Fraternity" of engineers. On top of all those we have the people that use it because they think it represents the all-seeing-eye, and they think that is representative of something like Masonry. Then we have wrestlers using it to signify a particular move.

A triangle is a triangle is a triangle, but to each person they symbology means something different. Just like the "OK" hand sign can signify a 3-pointer, or A-OK, and the "thumbs up" can signify "A-OK" or "sit and spin" or to divers it means you're going topside!

I hate it when people try to interpret symbolism. Any interpretation is only good to you, but you have no idea what it means to someone else.

ETA: ("You" in the collective, not directed toward "you-mike"
. I am agreeing with your post.)
edit on 19-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Yes! Dio explains it best. (God rest his soul)

In a time when you could crank it up and piss off your parents by listening to that "devil music".

Those were good times
I still remember my mother's hysteria over the music of the devil

What i forgot to mention in my previous post,is that heavy metal fans use this as a "hello" gesture.I still listen to heavy metal and everytime i go to a club or a concert or even on streets we do the devil's horns as a hello (instead of waving our hand or do a handshake).
And trust me when i say that non of us is a satanist or illuminati.Old habits die hard i suppose...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

My parents played "easy listening" music in the house while I was growing up because they read somewhere that it would make me smarter. It made me revolt and as soon as I bought some decent speakers, I would take the covers off and watch the woofer vibrate to Eddie Van Halen doing eruption at 9.5 on the dial. I don't know if I am smarter, but I cannot hear my kids complaining.(or much else for that matter) But what do they know, they play that damn devil music...........wait, what?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Signs such as these are all culturally relative, as you said, the OK sign done with the hand means something else entirely when done in Turkey.
edit on 19-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I always thought DDP's hand gesture had another meaning, ahem, a representation of female reproductive genitalia.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
because they are all part of the so called bigger secret, they are the true anti-christs whether you want to believe it or not. I've found god and have been receiving signs almost everyday for the past 15-20 years and still no one believes me.

So I put two and two together to figure it all out.

If I have been giving all these signs for so long for a certain reason and all around me have always been treating me like # and making me wish i was dead, then it proves that i am surrounded by anti-christs and that only a select few of you all are worth saving due to these atrocious acts against god. He was here watching and judging the whole time whether you want to believe it or not, like i said ,"Infiltrated, by GOD!

Your kind has pushed drugs on me left and right , has constantly harassed me, denied me a right to live, tried to kill me countless amounts of times by your evil demons and spirits, I could go on and on.

I tried to warn you all about using nuclear power with the risk of natural disasters, then I said I could fart and cause a tsunami on the other side of the world and look Fukushima happened the day after i quoted it. I'm stuck in a world full of non-believers, even my parents have always doubted me every step of the way, no wonder you all have brought on so much karma on your asses for going against the one person you just shouldn't have!

An alien invasion would be nice, to put the rest of you in your place! All I have to do is think about something to make it happen, whether it be a meteor, earthquake or whatever the #, I should know because I have already proved my tests and theories.
No wonder I have felt like I've been being studied by scientists my whole life..

Amazing how some thing telepathically tells me when a natural disaster is about to happen, but since every one just wants to play games and harass me over these gifts, then maybe I should start using these gifts against you all, since most of you are anti-Christ anyway and have just been slowing down my research and studies for your idiot money making war schemes for the greedy #s at the top that god is quickly ousting just like all the #ing bankers. Don't worry I'm not through yet with my plans!

The way I look at it, you're either with God or against him, I don't have time for petty bull# games!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
...but since every one just wants to play games and harass me over these gifts, then maybe I should start using these gifts against you all...

Not if I call the Justice League first.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by 0thetrooth0

But you have to flash the Hook-em-horns sign or the universal sign (sign language) for "I love you" whenever a camera is around. Just to remind Satan that you care. He is very fragile and needs constant reassurance despite his gruff exterior.

I hope that helps.

HAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant.

...I don't even konw what to say about flashing "I love you" gestures being related to satan....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi

I always thought DDP's hand gesture had another meaning, ahem, a representation of female reproductive genitalia.

It's when he flips it upside down and smashes it on his knee that it gets provocative.

BANG!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

People like you scare me...

Do you honestly think that anyone that doesn't 'praise him' is an anti-christ and deserves to die???

Here is my two cents...
Lets say for one second that 'god' as in a christian god is the only true god, everything the bible says is correct.

The current state of Christianity does not mirror the bible.

THe first part of my life, i grew up in the church...
Then one early sunday at sunday school everything changed...

I was 11 at the time, my little brother was 7 (he has some brain damage from a near drowning accident).

This sunday mentioned, I was hit in the back of the head with a horse shoe (head busted opened)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Please. Christians call anything they don't support Satanic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am a Christian, and I have done the handsign at concerts, greetings, parties, whatever! So I guess I am secretly worshiping Satan.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

You really haven't understood anything at all. God does not blame you, god does not hold you accountable, you are forgiven, and you are free. (So is everyone else for that matter, hence the reason you could be bullied and assaulted.)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

What's up with the hand sign, what exactly does it mean? Why are all these people doing it?

It's a sign that says "I possess this body now."

Jesus said: He who has become rich, let him become king, and he who has power, let him renounce it.

The Gospel of Thomas, # 81

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

Human beings don't have any power over other human beings. The spirits have power over humans. They move the humans around like pieces on a chessboard, put certain people in positions of power, and take possession of their body. That's how you can "make" a music star, for example, with millions of "fans" worshiping the star. That's a spiritual power, not a human power.

So, Jesus warned his followers to "give up power" if they ever found that by some miracle they suddenly got power over other people, either political power or star power, because then their souls would be certain to get "possessed" by the evil spirits.

The humans that can understand, that it's not their own power, giving them all this fame or position, can save their souls by "giving up the power", and returning to a simpler life. The spirit will then leave them alone, and seek another clueless individual to possess.

That's why they all have the same hand sign, the poor souls don't even know why they are making the sign. It's just a form of communication between spirits, using the bodies for fun and games.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

So am I to assume you live in a shack in the woods with no electricity and plumbing? (must have a hand crank generator for the old PC)

Just think of how insulting your view is to anyone who has talent. According to you, nobody could have natural talent without being possessed by demons. That's a pretty sad view of life.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just think of how insulting your view is to anyone who has talent. According to you, nobody could have natural talent without being possessed by demons. That's a pretty sad view of life.

It's not the talent. Anybody can have talent. Many people do. In fact, most talented people are probably never heard about.

Talent is not sufficient to bring fame. Something has to promote that talent to the minds of the people.

That's really what we're talking about.

It's the spiritual power that lifts up a man and makes him "famous" or "powerful" in the minds of the masses.

That spiritual power can also take a person with "no talent" and make him famous and/or powerful.

Perhaps, you've never noticed this?

You've never noticed the "mystery" that some very talented people get nowhere, while others with little talent seem to get all the breaks?

Compare "Adam Sandler" the actor, to Jamie Foxx the actor, who do you think is the more talented actor, and how does that compare with the number of movies each get offered?

You do not need talent at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

It's not the talent. Anybody can have talent. Many people do. In fact, most talented people are probably never heard about.

Talent is not sufficient to bring fame. Something has to promote that talent to the minds of the people.

That's really what we're talking about.

It's the spiritual power that lifts up a man and makes him "famous" or "powerful" in the minds of the masses.

That spiritual power can also take a person with "no talent" and make him famous and/or powerful.

Perhaps, you've never noticed this?

You've never noticed the "mystery" that some very talented people get nowhere, while others with little talent seem to get all the breaks?

Compare "Adam Sandler" the actor, to Jamie Foxx the actor, who do you think is the more talented actor, and how does that compare with the number of movies each get offered?
You do not need talent at all.

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours.” Luke 4:5-7

Those that publically flash the signs in the entertainment industry complied.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It's more like a sad state of affairs for many. Have you not yet had the psychopathic new manager, experienced a layoff so the 'boss ' can get another Jag, had the terms of your employment contract 'renegiated' that only benefits the senior management, been asked to act deceitfully at work or to go against your core values to advance in your company? Have you ever wondered why the 'good bosses' who are fair and just don't advance or why they retire early, whilst the wicked cunning ones run up the ladder? It's the same today all over - those unwilling to compromise their faith or justice or fairness do not rise in the present corporations of the advancing and rising beast kingdom because those fruits are not of Satan and the spirit of disobedience. There are so many acknowledgements by muscicians and actors as to whom they credit their success, that to dismiss it is truly burying one's head in the sand.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That is why I don't agree with your thoughts on this.
You see the devil in every breath, every sigh. Why spend so much time giving him any energy at all?
Focus on who is important and God will.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hook em horns

pictures that coincidentally catch the fingers in that pose.

the illuminati don't exist anymore. they were enlightenment followers and revolutionaries, and not devil worshippers

nah, it's a global conspiracy to destroy your soul though pictures on the internet

or a conspiracy to get hits and sell advertising, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join