It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do alot of celebrities and players do "satanic" hand signs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This vids are made by Christians. I dont agree that they are satanic gestures, so what are they?
Or are the photos fake?

What's up with the hand sign, what exactly does it mean? Why are all these people doing it?

What does this other hand sign mean? I've also seen players do it like Kevin Durant, James Harden, Lebron James, Anthongy Davis among others. Cam Newton and other NFL players throw up the illuminati traingle one. I dont go looking for these hand signs its just like when I see them do it something in my mind goes like "his doing the "666"."

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They are Texas Long Horn Fans.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

lol
I'd believe this until I saw way too many people doing it so I know there has to be something to it..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I've ask alot of people , and thats the only answer you'll ever get.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

People here on ATS will come to the rescue...it's only a matter of time...

edit on 18-7-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There are many famous people who make satanic hand gestures (like the devil horns) or other pagan, occult, and Illuminati hand symbols like the all-seeing eye and Masonic pyramids. Most do it to be "trendy" but even if they are not affiliated with the Illuminati in any way they are still spreading the message

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The one with bush could be because he's from the longhorn state and that's the sign they use for saluting the team. Also in sign language the pinky index and thumb outwards means I love you. But as for the okay sign /666 I could see how it could be used for occultists but lil Wayne C'Mon! I would say 50/50 on those videos. Dick cheney definetly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's simple. They are all devil worshipers. You see, just as soon as you drive up Hollywood Blvd. and express your desire to be famous, Satan shows up with a contract and *poof* you are rich and famous. But you have to flash the Hook-em-horns sign or the universal sign (sign language) for "I love you" whenever a camera is around. Just to remind Satan that you care. He is very fragile and needs constant reassurance despite his gruff exterior.

I hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just a meaningless hand sign... m/

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The missing backslash is more of a mystery... Fail on my part lol

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

It cant be just a meaningless hand sign if alot of people are doing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Doesn't everyone do satanic handsign nowadays?

Just the other day I was walking in New York and I brushed against someone and he gave me this strange sign where all of his fingers were clenched in a fist except for his third finger?

This isn't common amongst people?
edit on 18-7-2012 by fordrew because: had too much beeer

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Alot of people use to do the mockeraina, is there a deeper meaning to that? Lol they are just posing for the camera. They wanna be rock stars

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just to remind Satan that you care. He is very fragile and needs constant reassurance despite his gruff exterior.

I hope that helps.

Yes.

That's why the creators of South Park made Satan out to be such a flaming sissy!
edit on 18-7-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Guys! So what in the world is up with these hand signs?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Just the other day I was walking in New York and I brushed against someone and he gave me this strange sign where all of his fingers were clenched in a fist except for his third finger?

This isn't common amongst people?

nope. but it's very absent from music videos in general. the 'illuminati' handsigns, not so much. i think a great many pop stars do this stuff because it's what they see others do. it's cool. but not all of them. for some there is a deeper significance. a real meaning. a message hidden in plain sight. they sold their souls for fame. like so many world leaders did for power.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes, very interesting and very worrisome. They don't even try to hide their alleigence anymore. However I think at this stage its more of a victory sign to those of their own ilk than anything else. The great seething masses are still too asleep to notice.

I think that most sportspeople, celebs and kids just think it a cool thing to do and have no real idea whats going on.
edit on 18-7-2012 by triune because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
When it comes to players they seem to do it after they score a 3 pointer or after a touchdown as if paying homage to the people that got them in that position

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Must be absolutely dreadful the need to belong to groups trends clubs or something larger than yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho
The one with bush could be because he's from the longhorn state and that's the sign they use for saluting the team. Also in sign language the pinky index and thumb outwards means I love you. But as for the okay sign /666 I could see how it could be used for occultists but lil Wayne C'Mon! I would say 50/50 on those videos. Dick cheney definetly.

I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne is throwing up the b for bloodz (gang). Lol. He's been doing that for a long while as for the other celebs,i don't think they are repping the bloodz...

And for the other symbols, other than ily, yea they do seem kinda satanic.. I don't ever see people on the streets doing them!

edit on 18-7-2012 by alittleironic because: typo and addition

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join