It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This has been posted numerous times before but all of the threads are dead.
I was thinking, since 'Anonymous' recently did an Occupy Bohemian Grove (although it wasn't very successful), don't you think it'd be possible to do an Occupy Area 51?
If there was at least a couple thousand people walking up to Area 51 with television/media/twitter/livestream etc... all there, could they actually shoot them all?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

As much as I don't care about the occupy, other then the idea that if the occupiers get too out of hand it will just make it that much easier to impose martial law..

I would kinda love to see an Occupy Area 51.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes. They would have the media label everyone "terrorists" so they could justify the massacre

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Yeah, I don't care about the actual occupy thing but it'd be the only way to get enough people joining in.

And if they kept it non-violent there is nothing the Area 51 personnel could do apart from use force (clubs, rubber bullets) but they couldn't kill them

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is a bad idea. The security at A51 is not required to warn you before they shoot you in the head. They are authorized to use deadly force and probably would if a group of people were trying to set up a camp outside groom lake.

Some one didn't eat their wheaties before thinking this one up.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
This is a bad idea. The security at A51 is not required to warn you before they shoot you in the head. They are authorized to use deadly force and probably would if a group of people were trying to set up a camp outside groom lake.

Some one didn't eat their wheaties before thinking this one up.

The military forgets that it is ultimately answerable to the people of the United States, not visa versa.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Won't happen. They'll pull all the stops to get rid of an Occupy51.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If mob manage to breach, it would be like land mines testing site.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They would only have to drop 1 guy and the rest would quickly retreat.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

yes, give or take a handful or two..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just call it "Occupy Suicide", since everyone will probably die. Just put me at the front of it since I don't really want to live, anyway. I can finally serve a purpose by feeding the vultures, and possibly causing a stir about Area 51 (which will lead to nothing, as always).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I agree.
Especially if there is classified military stuff down there. "For National security" the military is bound to keep the classified technologies under secrecy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why don't you go and Occupy the White House instead? The corrupt politicians are the ROOT of your problems. Not Area 51, or Banks, or Wallstreet.

At least there, you will have a running chance of surviving.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

No need for killing, LRADs "Sound Cannon's" would be set up similar to what they have done to the OWs protestors. That # hurts like hell and disorients and makes the victims quite nauseous.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Why don't you go and Occupy the White House instead? The corrupt politicians are the ROOT of your problems. Not Area 51, or Banks, or Wallstreet.

At least there, you will have a running chance of surviving.

You beat me to it .. Area 51 wouldn't be a useful target for occupy .. Like you said something like the white house. A few hundred people could maybe over run it which will then allow others to get in

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Plus also a few thousand people heading toward Area 51 .. You'll get spotted well before you get to the first warning sign

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Keep dreaming OP; keep dreaming like the rest of us.

Unfortunately it will never happen, although I wish it would.

Even if thousands did manage to rush the installation, with camera’s rolling - do you think the ‘good stuff’ will be easily accessible?

Anyone that survives the duck shoot would get to the first ‘blast door’ and go “well, what do we do now”??

If you want to force disclosure, then use the collective force (brainpower) that you can muster and either hack into something to get evidence or select a smaller instillation where they may be reverse engineering a small part of something (craft, weapon or body) and where security may be slightly more lax.

Rushing A51 will get a lot of people killed and yes, they would have no hesitation in murdering 50,000+ people to keep their secrets safe.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the signposted option of deadly force being used against trespassers in area 51 might pose a problem for any would-be occupiers of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Off topic sorry but your avatar creeps the hell out of me. I saw it blink and was like 'did that just happen or am I tripping'

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I nominate the op to organize this.Then if all goes well,come on back here and let us know how it went.But something tells me you won't make it back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join