It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i have 1 question for believers

what the hell are the "chemtrails" doing to us?

shouldnt all the old people be dead by now ?

im 40 why am i still here ive been breathing there s--- my whole life

ok 3 questions
edit on 19-7-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Nice try, but I am old. Old enough to remember the contrails that dissipated rather quickly in 1969. They did not form clouds back then, or hang around for hours on end and expand. They simply evaporated after a few jet lengths.

Sometimes today you can see a jet that leaves a short contrail, but back in 1969 they all did this.

The military has admitted to this as experimentation already. Are any of us domb enough to think they researched and then dropped it? I am not.

Sorry but until I develop sudden memory loss or Alzheimer's disease you won't convince me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

what the hell are the "chemtrails" doing to us?

They make you believe the official stories, but I hear it doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Where did you live in 1969?

Where do you live now?

What kind of jet engines were used then?

How has the introduction of high efficiency engines affected contrail formation?

Therein lies your answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Where did you live in 1969?

Where do you live now?

What kind of jet engines were used then?

How has the introduction of high efficiency engines affected contrail formation?

Therein lies your answer.

No, therein lies your answer. These guys were explaining chemtrails in an article back in 1969. And the OP was specific that he was throwing out the idea that these things were new after 1990 simply by using an article from 1969, except there were no chemtrails back then.

Your explanation is a square peg that does not fit into this round hole.

And anyway, I used to work on an Airport - post 911 clearance and all that - and except for military aircraft not that much has changed. Hell some of the planes are still the same, not many but some.

Maybe the fuel has changed huh? Nope still hi-test kerosene in the airliners. It works real good in a kerosene heater though, at least until the steel melts and the heater collapses at nearly free fall speed. (I crack myself up sometimes.)

Sorry, maybe you are into satisfying yourself but you have a long way to go to convince me. Excuse me I have to shave with my Occam's razor. (There I go again!)

By the way, where I lived and where I now live is irrelevant to the conversation and none of your business. Kinda like a free drink from a bartender; if I offer it, it's ok, If you ask, it is not. Sorry.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ah yes I see.

A PopSci article from the 60ies says that there are contrails reflecting sunlight in the upper atmosphere, creating cirrus clouds.

And because of that, every white streak in the sky nowadays is of course caused by ice crystals and nothing else.

Where did you learn to apply this strict set of logic rules ? In the Micky Mouse Detective Club ?
edit on 19-7-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: Can't spell for a damn nickel

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Ah yes I see.

A PopSci article from the 60ies says that there are contrails reflecting sunlight in the upper atmosphere, creating cirrus clouds.

And because of that, every white streak in the sky nowadays is of course caused by ice crystals and nothing else.

No - because of that the idea that there were no such thing as persistent contrails before the mid 1990's seems a little suspect.

Where did you learn to apply this strict set of logic rules ? In the Micky Mouse Detective Club ?

Just 'cos that' the limit of your logocal reasoning doesn't mean everyone else is lumbering under the same handicap.

How about this one: There is no evidence whatsoever that long white lines in the sky that look like contrails, behave like contrails, last as long as contrails and are generated in the expected manner of contrails are anything other than contrails

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by chadderson

EDIT: I am living in the new dustbowl (Indiana) and i witness these trails killing clouds on a daily basis. I have timelapsed pictures that show how when clouds reach a particular altitude, they just dessipate and die. The chemicals are kept at a specific altitude, just as oxygen is kept to a particular altitude as governed by our earth's unseen forces. Once clouds reach the elevation of the chemicals, manmade science unfolds.

But I thought chemtrails were identified because they persist and spread out, but you're saying they actually kill clouds

Let's not muddy the waters with reason and/or logic.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Just 'cos that' the limit of your logocal reasoning doesn't mean everyone else is lumbering under the same handicap.

Can you translate that into the English language for me, please ? Or German, Dutch, French or Russian ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Uncinus

Ask any hardcore chemtrailer - they will tell you "contrails quickly dissipate, chemtrails spread out to cover the sky". They are wrong, they have been lied to.

Well since they love to post youtube videos I have for them this.

Maybe they will understand it better this way.

I recognize this video!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruthYou know what else is strange? All of a sudden...there have been 2 posts TODAY...regarding chemtrails/geo-engineering. What's up with that??? Why....today?

The continuing resolution in congress was expiring - tying up my pay. Just got my government paycheck, so here i am pushing my assigned agenda.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Paul Rubino because: corrected a typo

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
... tell me this....where have these planes been, over the past 2 months? NOT A SINGLE plane; nor a single trail....in 2 months??? Come on now. Let's me REALISTIC, at least.

Are you serious? You really believe not a single aircraft has overflown your location in two months? You can easily file a FOIA request with the FAA and find out how many thousands of aircraft have overflown your location in the last 2 months. The information is publicly available, you need not remain ignorant.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth:
Again, i say....it's on you...to make me a believer. IT's not on me to make you one. I don't care if you don't believe "chemtrails"/"geo-engineering"/weather manipulation/weather warfare, is real. It is what it is. YOU have to wake up, to those FACTS by RESEARCHING them.....for YOURSELF.

Allow me to translate:

SpittinTruth:
I can't provide evidence to support my chemtrail beliefs. You can't provide evidence to support my chemtrail beliefs. Therefore I'm right and you're wrong.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Paul Rubino because: Typos

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

So they do NOT believe, that every single aircraft is part of a depopulation conspiracy, nor do they deny contrails, or the lasting effect of them. They are claiming a conspiracy, where the military or private companies, are flying with specially fitted passenger planes which have been fitted with chem tanks instead.

Deny Ignorance

Namaste
edit on 18/7/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

And what maniac working in the military or these private companies is going to spary chemicals which will also affect themselves and their families.

Sorry but unless you can show me where all the chemtrail perpetrators are living (an air filtered bunker) where they are growing the crops to fed themselves (air filtered greenhouses) then this is ILLOGICAL NONSENSE.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Uncinus

Nice try, but I am old. Old enough to remember the contrails that dissipated rather quickly in 1969. They did not form clouds back then, or hang around for hours on end and expand. They simply evaporated after a few jet lengths.

And I am old enough to remember that they did not disapper quickly. Low flying planes yes. But the high flying planes had contrails that spread out and out and out and out making a thin white cloud that lasted for hours.
edit on 19/7/2012 by yorkshirelad because: clarify : And that was late 60's to early 70's

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

and except for military aircraft not that much has changed. Hell some of the planes are still the same, not many but some.

On the left is an Airbus A340
On the right a Boeing 707.

This is part of the reason why contrails are more prevalent.

Commercial aircraft have changed.

edit on 19/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But, to sit there and say that these things linger around...ALL DAY LONG....is RIDICULOUS.

I agree! ALL DAY LONG? RIDICULOUS!! Look at this July 7, 1955 issue of the Spokane Daily Chronicle! They say persistent contrails "might stay in the sky all day"! LIARS! They're in on the conspiracy!!!

(Click here for a larger version)

Ouch, ow, ooh, ouch.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Paul Rubino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ah yes Popular Science government source.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The difference was...it looked like the plane was on fire, without the flames; engulfed in smoke. I'd loooooove to hear your "opinions" regarding 9-11. Oh boy, would i.

Sounds spectacular.
Did you take a photo or make a hand drawing we can see?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Whilst it is possible for contrails to create 'clouds' that slowly disperse and change the weather, that does not negate that there are/could be chemtrails too with more than just making it rain as the goal and as far back as the early 60's.
Perhaps the magazine article was a way to sew the seed (pun very intended) that any trail seen in the sky was just condensation so to set up a cover for governmental test spraying of chemicals.

Spray Experiments 1963-64

there is also a thread which posts about the BBC article on cloud seeding

BBC article July 18 2012

See whole ATS thread here

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join