It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

No, actually it's not on me. Tsurfer already explained a couple posts back

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You have yet to provide any sources to back up your claims

Yes he has them,but he wants you to find his evidence on your own.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I'll put it like this: PROOF is in the PUDDING! It's blatantly ADMITTED that chemicals ARE being used.

Any links to this info,and what chemicals are they using?

Yeah, i have a link...it's called DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!

Oh dear - another chemmie believer saying he has proof and then refusing to provide it.

It gets a bit repetitive

why do all these chemtrail believers suppress their own evidence??

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

"It is almost certain that on many occasions - 30 to 40 days a year, say - the cause of cirrus cloud cover can take in a substantial part of a continent, perhaps half of the U.S., and has a substantial influence on our radiation budget" - Popular Science, May 1969, Page 76

If anything it shows the major effect air travel must have on our atmosphere, chemtrail spraying or not.

It is geo engineering no matter how you look at it.

Chemtrail or contrail, they're still blacking out the sun on a large scale.
edit on 18-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

why do all these chemtrail believers suppress their own evidence??

It is not hard to suppress something that is not there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

. YOU have to wake up, to those FACTS by RESEARCHING them.....for YOURSELF.

Maybe you should check out my prior posts on this topic, and then decide whether I have done my research.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by Uncinus

If anything it shows the major effect air travel must have on our atmosphere, chemtrail spraying or not.

It is geo engineering no matter how you look at it.

Sure, but that's not the claim I'm debunking. The claim is that the trails are not contrails, and that it's a secret deliberate spraying program. Chemtrail promoters ignore the fact that their trails behave exactly like contrails always have. The effects of contrails are another issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Enough with your "Popular Science" article crap! You act like that's the BIBLE. The same people that work for Rolling Stone, work for Popular Science. Why you people take these magazines like they're gospel, is beyond me????

Well, do you think the article is true or false? If it's false then why do you think that?

Why do i think it's "false". Uh, maybe because it's also a well known fact...that the top scientists in the world...work for TPTB. Therefore, do you think TPTB are gonna let those scientists tell us the "truth"????

If you're using a source, TPTB use to manipulate people, as your example....well....shame on you!

Again, believe what you want to believe! It's what TPTB want you to believe anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

And what effect does that have?

It is clearly visual pollution - no doubt about it.

Does it affect the climate? Possibly - a lot of people are concerned enough to be doing actual real scientific studies on that subject (ignoring he wiki link at the top of that list!)
- and it is not particularly clear what the effect is.

What is certain is that you can stop contrails entirely by changing altitude, and since jets always fly as high as they can get, that means flying at a lower altitude.

Jets fly as high as they can because it is significantly more fuel efficient to do so. Flying lower burns more fuel - and so creates more pollution - the amount of "chemical pollution" (as opposed to visual pollution) is not affected by whether a contrail is formed or not.

So there's a trade off for you to consider - are you prepared to have more chemical pollution and slightly higher airfares (more fuel costs more money after all) in return for no contrails?

edit on 18-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Enough with your "Popular Science" article crap! You act like that's the BIBLE. The same people that work for Rolling Stone, work for Popular Science. Why you people take these magazines like they're gospel, is beyond me????

Well, do you think the article is true or false? If it's false then why do you think that?

Why do i think it's "false". Uh, maybe because it's also a well known fact...that the top scientists in the world...work for TPTB. Therefore, do you think TPTB are gonna let those scientists tell us the "truth"????

If you're using a source, TPTB use to manipulate people, as your example....well....shame on you!

Again, believe what you want to believe! It's what TPTB want you to believe anyway.

So by your logic, everything you have ever read in every magazine in the last 50 years is false?

No, why do you think that THIS article is false, but the articles on camping and boat fenders are true? Can you discern for yourself? Can you figure it out? Do you know the science?

Or are you just assuming it is false, because it makes a mockery of the "What in the World Are They Spraying" film?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Who are these 'top scientists'?

Why do I think you're 11 years old?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

lol - shame those TPTB scientists did all that work to create the computers that you used to tell us that, and the car you drove or the train you rode in, and electricity, and airconditioning, and clean water, and......

Yep - all those scientific lies have been part of TPTB's war on the population (or whatever...)

Now waiting for Poe's law to show itself in action.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes I know what your point is, but to me, the whole chemtrail debate seems to be distracting from the real issue in the first place, the fact that regular air travel is affecting our atmosphere and subsequently our climate.

If we all agree that chemtrails are not real, were are still stuck with the unnatural cloudy skies, although not directly caused by poisionous chemicals.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
YO, OP! What are those lines in the sky in this picture? Or is it just my imagination running away with me?

link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Yes I know what your point is, but to me, the whole chemtrail debate seems to be distracting from the real issue in the first place, the fact that regular air travel is affecting our atmosphere and subsequently our climate.

If we all agree that chemtrails are not real, were are still stuck with the unnatural cloudy skies, although not directly caused by poisionous chemicals.

I agree. But what I'm trying to do here is STOP that distraction. The only reason it continues is because the chemtrail promoters keep pushing the whole "chemtrail vs. contrail" nonsense. That's what I'm trying to stop. I'd be quite happy if they started talking about the effects of contrails instead.

You see, the idea of nasty secret chemical trails is just so much more compelling and important than some accidental clouds. So until we can get rid of the bunk about chemtrails, nobody is going to give two hoots about contrails.

link   

Originally posted by poppycock
YO, OP! What are those lines in the sky in this picture? Or is it just my imagination running away with me?

They are contrails.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Lines in the sky and tall buildings exploding!.....What's a girl to do?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

the fact that regular air travel is affecting our atmosphere and subsequently our climate.

Agreed, and many people and agencies have been studying it's effects for sometime.

CLOUDS CAUSED BY AIRCRAFT EXHAUST MAY WARM THE U.S. CLIMATE

This is just one of many studies available for review.

link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Who are these 'top scientists'?

Why do I think you're 11 years old?

Careful how you insult people.

In reality, chemtrails are the consequence of the agenda to geoengineer the earth in the name of combating climate change, a science vehemently backed by people like John P. Holdren, who in his 1977 book Ecoscience advocated poisoning the water supply to involuntarily sterilize humans as part of a “planetary regime” that would control every aspect of our existence. The fact that such eugenicists are now in control of geoengineering programs that will have a direct impact on our health is alarming.
Scientists admit.....

I really don't have time to teach nursery school-minded individuals...who think these "lingering contrails" are "normal".

link   

Originally posted by poppycock

They are contrails.

Those are some huge MF-ing contrails OP, are ya sure about that?

Can you provide evidence to support your claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join