It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Eugenics and depopulation eh?

Well for all the omnicience you give these people their 'plan' doesn't seem to be working, we're comin up on 7 billion with no signs of slowing down.

Of course the mighty truth warrior that is Mr Jones would have you believe that the reason their plans aren't working is because people like you come on here and tell the rest of us to 'wake up'. Sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

There's nothing to "figure out". A cirrus cloud doesn't even resemble a contrail or a chemtrail.

did you miss the bit where contrails can "spread out" to become cirrus??

Thus, you know you are dealing with something other than simply exhaust contrails if said "contrail"-like formation still retains more or less it's original shape many hours later.

Why?

surely it all depends upon atmospheric conditions - if the conditions aer right for contrails to spread out then they spread out - if conditions are right for them to dissipate they dissipate, and if they are right for them to remain as identifiable contrails then that is what they do.

If there is no wind they will remain where they are, if there is wind they will blow along with it.

Doubly so if this "contrail" also persists over the same geographic area and doesn't tend to move along with the rest of the clouds in the atmosphere.

Depends on altitudes of the contrails and clouds I would have thought - there may well be different winds at different altitudes.

And if a contrail can stay in one place despite whatever wind there is at its altitude then yes I'd agree that would be very suspicious!!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961
Yes mate, I read it! I went to the link. Five Atlantic tracks. all on gradually converging tracks with equal distances apart. No variances in their flight paths like the airports were built at locations to suit the flight paths rather than the other way around. I think I need a better explanation than flight paths, that just doesn't add up to me.

I don't get what the problem is? There's five flight paths in each direction across the atlantic because there's no radar, because the earth is round, so they have to stick to fixed paths. Then when they reach an area where there is radar coverage they can proceed direct to their destination.

Here they have flown through a horizontal wind shear, probably across a frontal boundary, which has created this interesting looking X pattern.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

so my typing sucks - sue me.

Were you meaning to demonstrate some ability to comprehend the questin "who is adding aluminium to the earth?" - perhaps starting with demonstrating that you understand what "adding aluminium to the earth" actually means??

Clearly something is "going on" - aircraft are flying to (try to) make profits for their owners and operators, and are making contrails as a result.

did you have any actual evidence of anythign else, or are you just going to continue to spout unsupported assertions as if the more yuo say them the more true they become??

Again, i could give you all the evidence you need. But, my sources won't be credible in your opinion. Only your sources are deemed creditable. So, continue being 'right'. Again, there is nothing going on. It's just all 1 strange coincidence.

Also, no one has answered ANY of my questions...like...how come there hasn't been any kind of plane activity for the past 2 months, until yesterday; which ironically enough, 3 posts were made regarding chemtrails. Weird considering there hasn't been much talk about these 'trails' until yesterday! Yeah, uh-huh...all a strange coincidence. Even stranger? Not a plane in the sky today. Why? Shouldn't i have seen at least 1 plane leaving some kind of trail? So then, where are they????

Let me guess....air traffic controller re-routed them...right?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by escritor
popular science is owned, run and controlled by masons. there, i just put a huge whole in your logic. look for the truth somewhere else. contrails and chemtrails are 2 different things. one is a natural, hot air from the engine hitting cold air high up in the sky and condensing and disappearing after a few seconds. just like your breath in the winter

See, no it's not. Contrails are the water in aircraft exhaust pushing ice supersaturated air into a water supersaturated state temporarily, hence condensing water, which freezes, and then continues to accrete ice in the ice-supersaturated environment. Totally different from your breath in the winter.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Eugenics and depopulation eh?

Well for all the omnicience you give these people their 'plan' doesn't seem to be working, we're comin up on 7 billion with no signs of slowing down.

Of course the mighty truth warrior that is Mr Jones would have you believe that the reason their plans aren't working is because people like you come on here and tell the rest of us to 'wake up'. Sure.

Riiiiiight. Cancer? What cancer? Pfft! Who do you work for???? Let me ask you this? How many more people would there be without World Wars, Abortion, starvation, etc, etc...

I'm still waiting to be 'enlightened' by you critics. I guess you can't see the overall picture? Do you know anything about the Georgia Guidestones? Heck, do you know anything about Hitler...besides "jews"? ahahahahah

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

popular science is owned, run and controlled by masons. there, i just put a huge whole in your logic. look for the truth somewhere else. contrails and chemtrails are 2 different things. one is a natural, hot air from the engine hitting cold air high up in the sky and condensing and disappearing after a few seconds. just like your breath in the winter

See, no it's not. Contrails are the water in aircraft exhaust pushing ice supersaturated air into a water supersaturated state temporarily, hence condensing water, which freezes, and then continues to accrete ice in the ice-supersaturated environment. Totally different from your breath in the winter.

So, these water vapors turn into ice, and then???? Doesn't ice melt? Wouldn't that...make it rain? Isn't it true, that WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN???? Matter of fact...aren't clouds stored up water?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Does every cloud you see produce rain?
Do you know what a cirrus cloud is?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that contrails should quickly dissipate. It seems that is not necessarily true. However I still think there is plenty of evidence to support the idea that weather manipulation and depopulation agendas are real.

I found this site about weather manipulation to be informative. It has many references, and I was able to verify most of the references that I checked (though I didn't check all of them).

www.aip.org...

This other site is also about weather manipulation, but I have not finished reading it yet (it's a long read).

www.scribd.com...

I think it's also beyond question whether the US government would poison its own people, given the fluoride (rat poison) in the water, and the long list of "experiments" conducted on US citizens.

proliberty.com...
edit on 19-7-2012 by wagnificent because: no reason

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

So, these water vapors turn into ice, and then???? Doesn't ice melt?

Only when it is warm enough. At 30,000+ feet it is likely to be -40 deg C or less - why would it melt at that temperature?

Wouldn't that...make it rain? Isn't it true, that WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN???? Matter of fact...aren't clouds stored up water?

Indeed they are - the whole atmosphere is stored water - clouds aer jsut the bits you can see.

And often as not they are not actually "coming down" either....looking outside my window I see scattered clouds not one of which appears to be "coming down".

What's the story with that?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Update: i just looked outside my window...and a plane is flying by...same altitude as yesterday's activity...and not a drop of 'trail' being left behind. Not 1 little speck. Why????? Not cold enough, way up there? And yes....i CAN see it! It's not hard seeing white plane in front of a blue-background!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

popular science is owned, run and controlled by masons. there, i just put a huge whole in your logic. look for the truth somewhere else. contrails and chemtrails are 2 different things. one is a natural, hot air from the engine hitting cold air high up in the sky and condensing and disappearing after a few seconds. just like your breath in the winter. the other, chemtrails, is poison and stays in the sky for hours, spreading into a white milky blanket that covers the whole sky. poison haze.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

Are you sure they weren't reptilian masons? perhaps the Queen of England is the primary shareholder?

Just wow.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

popular science is owned, run and controlled by masons. there, i just put a huge whole in your logic. look for the truth somewhere else. contrails and chemtrails are 2 different things. one is a natural, hot air from the engine hitting cold air high up in the sky and condensing and disappearing after a few seconds. just like your breath in the winter. the other, chemtrails, is poison and stays in the sky for hours, spreading into a white milky blanket that covers the whole sky. poison haze.

Oh boy. Firstly, what evidence would you accept as credible then? Presumably, everything can be owned by "TPTB".......let me guess, only the articles that support chemtrails are NOT owned by TPTB?

Next (and LOL) you're comparing contrails to your breath on a cold day?
Some slight differences to mention: Your mouth is a few feet from the ground instead of several thousand feet from the ground (consider the temperature and atmospheric pressure differences there...), your traveling at a few miles per hour (or stationary) as opposed to traveling at 500+ mph. Your lungs are not belching out (at least I hope not...) waste particles that are perfect for water droplets to form around. Should I go on?

There are NO chemtrails. Every single photo shows contrails. Period. Have some government or other tried spraying stuff in the sky to experiment with weather modification (or even, I'll concede, to spray chemicals onto a populated area)? Sure, yeah. Is it a worldwide effort requiring (presumably) hundreds or thousands of planes and pilots? Don't be ridiculous. The logistics alone are enough to make the mind boggle.

Contrails are so easily explained by basic science, and chemtrails are so easily dismissed with common sense, that I'm astounded this ridiculous theory persists.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

B) The Popular Science Article is 1969 Propaganda, brainwashing people for the chemtrails to come. If this were true it would be quite breathtakingly ambitious, risky, and entirely nonsensical. Why would they put an article in a magazine about something that they were not planning to do for 30 years? Why would they put descriptions of things that anyone with eyes could see were not happening at the time? They expect nobody to notice this blatant lie for 30 years?

They would put an article in a magazine about something that they were not planning for 30 years probably because they (the organization you speak of) didn't plan it, someone else did. As far as your next question goes, be more specific. They do expect people to notice the lie but when you use supporting "facts" to advertise an idea, the idea becomes quite believable.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You have no way of judging the altitude of the aircraft you see but you can try using this site to find out:
flightaware.com...

Actually, it's more a matter of relative humidity though temperature is important as well. Both of which are subject to change. It's called weather.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Again, i could give you all the evidence you need. But, my sources won't be credible in your opinion.

How could it be "all the evidence [I] need" if it is not credible??

Only your sources are deemed creditable.

Lots of sources are credible. Verifiable studies are best, but non-verifiable info that ties back to verifiable is pretty good too.

Unsupported assertions of something happening that contradicts every piece of verifiable info known about the subject are completley useless.

Also, no one has answered ANY of my questions...like...how come there hasn't been any kind of plane activity for the past 2 months, until yesterday; which ironically enough, 3 posts were made regarding chemtrails. Weird considering there hasn't been much talk about these 'trails' until yesterday! Yeah, uh-huh...all a strange coincidence. Even stranger? Not a plane in the sky today. Why? Shouldn't i have seen at least 1 plane leaving some kind of trail? So then, where are they????

Why does therehave to be planes in the sky leaving trails today?

I don't know where you live - but yuo might like to have a look at this to see what planes are "around" - flight tracker

Let me guess....air traffic controller re-routed them...right?

How about atmospheric conditions aren't conducive to contrails forming?

edit on 19-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

So, these water vapors turn into ice, and then???? Doesn't ice melt?

Only when it is warm enough. At 30,000+ feet it is likely to be -40 deg C or less - why would it melt at that temperature?

Wouldn't that...make it rain? Isn't it true, that WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN???? Matter of fact...aren't clouds stored up water?

Indeed they are - the whole atmosphere is stored water - clouds aer jsut the bits you can see.

And often as not they are not actually "coming down" either....looking outside my window I see scattered clouds not one of which appears to be "coming down".

What's the story with that?

How do you know they're not moving down, and evaporating, as they travel downward. Isn't the space shuttle protected to sustain the heat upon re-entry? And what happens to water, when you add heat?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Contrails are so easily explained by basic science, and chemtrails are so easily dismissed with common sense, that I'm astounded this ridiculous theory persists.

This is why I debunked his post with common sense. lol

edit on 19-7-2012 by ruthlesstruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2012 by ruthlesstruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by ruthlesstruth because: It was the same statement I made previously.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Update: i just looked outside my window...and a plane is flying by...same altitude as yesterday's activity...and not a drop of 'trail' being left behind. Not 1 little speck. Why????? Not cold enough, way up there? And yes....i CAN see it! It's not hard seeing white plane in front of a blue-background!

Are you freakin' kidding me?
You think the atmosphere - at any given height - is the same from day to day? Seriously?

This topic makes me sad and I don't want to read any more

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join