It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Originally posted by Thorazine

So, i guess these FACTS...are IRRELEVANT? Or, are these not considered FACTS??? Chemtrail Related Patents for "research"
Dude, GIVE IT UP ALREADY! You are SERIOUSLY MISLEADING PEOPLE!

I already addressed this- I asked you why a patent for crop dusting...or cloud seeding...or smoke generation can be considered evidence of "chemtrails"

Does that fact that a patent exists mean that it is in use? or even works?? (no.)

you claimed Monsanto trying to develop aluminum resistant seeds was part of the plan...yet neglected to addres the fact the the earth is 8% aluminum and seed companies have been trying for decades to develop these seeds...long before "chemtrails".

It is you who is hysterically yelling and misleading people-

Yelling? ahhahaha And, if the earth is 8% aluminum...why the need to add more? Also, why the need to seek such patents......85 years ago. Are you telling me...that in 85 years...their idea never came to fruition? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah This is HUMOROUS.

Are you trying to tell us that somebody had the idea for chemtrails 85 years ago?

Seriously man, seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yelling? ahhahaha And, if the earth is 8% aluminum...why the need to add more?

ROFLMAO!!

Where do you think the aluminium you think they are spraying comes from? the moon??

Dude even if you aer right - the aluminium comes out of the earth so thay are NOT adding more...think about it...just a little......please??!!

Also, why the need to seek such patents......85 years ago. Are you telling me...that in 85 years...their idea never came to fruition? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah This is HUMOROUS.

Yres it is - you are cruelly exposing your own ignorance!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

And how do those patents prove chemtrails exist?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

Don't get me wrong alot of the theory seems built around the premise of scare tactics (TPTB are attempting to kill us) and many use it to make a quick buck, I'm just throwing out there anythings possible

and no wonder no one could find God hes not in the skies hes in your damn pocket!
edit on 19-7-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So, i guess these FACTS...are IRRELEVANT? Or, are these not considered FACTS??? Chemtrail Related Patents for "research"

I already addressed this- I asked you why a patent for crop dusting...or cloud seeding...or smoke generation can be considered evidence of "chemtrails"

Does that fact that a patent exists mean that it is in use? or even works?? (no.)

you claimed Monsanto trying to develop aluminum resistant seeds was part of the plan...yet neglected to addres the fact the the earth is 8% aluminum and seed companies have been trying for decades to develop these seeds...long before "chemtrails".

Yelling? ahhahaha And, if the earth is 8% aluminum...why the need to add more? Also, why the need to seek such patents......85 years ago. Are you telling me...that in 85 years...their idea never came to fruition? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah This is HUMOROUS.

yes, typing in all caps is considered yelling...

who is adding more aluminum to the earth? try and stay focused...

none of the patents have been shown to be in use or specifically evidence of "chemtrails". You Believe that they are because of confirmation bias...but again you have failed to explain how crop dusting, cloud seeding, smoke generation patents etc prove the existence of "chemtrails"

link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Just got to understand we're debating purely on what we've been told, have you ever seen a contrail first hand form from just a few feet away? If not then you are only going on by what you have been told to be true, and history has shown us time and time again that at any moment what we believe to be true can easily be proven false.

yes, I have seen a contrail up close and personal- moreover, I have experienced the same physical principals involved on the ground....thats the beauty of science- you do not just have to believe what you are told but can prove it to yourself should you care to make the effort.

I cannot prove that "chemtrails" don't exist....but I can prove the very premise of the theory is false.

PS:I take god out of my pocket before I wash my pants...

You seen these contrails...up CLOSE and PERSONAL, eh? REALLY? How so? Did they attach you to the engines. What foolish comments people make. And you want us to believe your 'theories'? hahahahahah I am getting a good chuckle tho'.

Could someone please get the chemtrail debunker manager. I'm tired of talking to measly little employees!

link   
reply to post by saige45

Yes the wind pretty much does stop blowing at night . Try going out a night and see. Unless there is a storm the wind lays calm at night in most areas .ext

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

Wouldn't cloud seeding be considered a form of chemtrails? Dont they drop silver iodide and dry ice on top of clouds in attempt to mod the weather? Not saying its proof of anything just curious about everyones idea on what defines a "chemtrail"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

yes, typing in all caps is considered yelling...

who is adding more aluminum to the earth? try and stay focused...

none of the patents have been shown to be in use or specifically evidence of "chemtrails". You Believe that they are because of confirmation bias...but again you have failed to explain how crop dusting, cloud seeding, smoke generation patents etc prove the existence of "chemtrails"

Are you NEW, on the internet? See, apparently your eyes are deceiving you. Where did i type in ALL caps?

Who is adding more aluminum to the earth? hahahahahahahah Please...continue with your IDIOCRACY!

BTW: THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, WHEN A PERSON IS YELLING, ON THE INTERNET. CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS, AND WHAT I'VE PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN??? Probably not. Just like you can't see the difference between contrails and chemtrails....or whatever trail you want to call them. Get your eyes checked. Television messes them up!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You seen these contrails...up CLOSE and PERSONAL, eh? REALLY? How so? Did they attach you to the engines. What foolish comments people make. And you want us to believe your 'theories'? hahahahahah I am getting a good chuckle tho'.

Could someone please get the chemtrail debunker manager. I'm tired of talking to measly little employees!

yes- and you can too:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

yes- and you can too:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You said: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. Personal means in person! Youtube videos dont count!

Here's something for you to chew on, regarding your whole: "who's adding aluminum" comment

Troposphere-based (cloud modification methods, etc.); Creating reflective aerosols, such as stratospheric sulfur aerosols, aluminum oxide particles, even specifically designed self-levitating aerosols with the purpose of increasing the up-air residence time.[32] Another often mentioned approach is Cloud whitening – using fine sea water spray to whiten clouds and thus increase cloud reflectivity.

edit on 19-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

How is it IRREFUTABLE??? Where are these FACTS and by whom? The same people EMPLOYED by the government, or the same ones ADMITTING they ARE spraying? Whether it be to block the suns rays or not; they're still SPRAYING. Also, do you THINK someone is gonna speak out? Man, where does the stupidity end? Yeah.....ok...those are "normal" persisting "contrails". Whatever you want to call them.

Nothing like seeing the sun disappear, on a PERFECTLY sunny day. Your "facts" are crap...and based on NOTHING!

Also, please explain this: why is MONSANTO's name, all over the place, when you RESEARCH regarding GEO-ENGINEERING?

Wow. You truly are a piece of work. Well, I guess you have got it all figured out. The world is flat. Chemtrails are real. Bigfoot lives in your neighborhood. And of course, science is wrong.

You deserve everything you get. I hope like hell that you go out in the world and express your views to everyone you see. If that laugh and walk away, it's because they agree with you. No, really.

Good luck in fantasy land.

No...YOU are a piece of work. You deny the very patents that these CORPORATIONS own. You deny the fact that GEO-ENGINEERING is a fact! You've denied MANY things. If anyone is in fantasy land...it's you. You should really TURN OFF THE TELEVISION....and READ! Unless, of course, you believe television has no effects on your brain!

Any topic (and i do mean ANY) you want to debate....i'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to shed some light, for you! Apparently, you're still just as blind as can be. Bats have better vision.

Good luck with your 'contrail' hogwash.

Ok spanky. Here is how it works now. Since you have set the rules, I need you to prove # 6 on this list is in operation today. It has a patent, so in your logical fantasy land, it must exist. There are 10 different things on that list. I can produce many, many more for you to look at.

Just because there is a patent for it, does not mean it's real. It means there is a patent for it.

Nobody here disputes that it cannot happen, what we are disputing is that it is happening all day every day as the you tube posters here seem to think. They show a picture of lots of contrails and claim they can tell the chemical makup of the lines in the sky by watching a video. That is ignorance displayed times 100.

Persistent contrails are possible, and do exist. Chemtrails just don't make sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Here's something for you to chew on, regarding your whole: "who's adding aluminum" comment

How about a link for that comment?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by saige45

Yes the wind pretty much does stop blowing at night . Try going out a night and see. Unless there is a storm the wind lays calm at night in most areas .ext

At ground level, yes it calms some, but at high altitude it's a different kettle of flying fish.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Are you NEW, on the internet? See, apparently your eyes are deceiving you. Where did i type in ALL caps?

In the post he quoted in his comment - duh!

Who is adding more aluminum to the earth? hahahahahahahah Please...continue with your IDIOCRACY!

Can't you answer??

I know I can't - I dont' know anyone who is adding more aluminium to the earth.

I guess some must arrive as space dust I seem to recall hundreds of tons fall to earth every day....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How is it IRREFUTABLE??? Where are these FACTS and by whom? The same people EMPLOYED by the government, or the same ones ADMITTING they ARE spraying? Whether it be to block the suns rays or not; they're still SPRAYING. Also, do you THINK someone is gonna speak out? Man, where does the stupidity end? Yeah.....ok...those are "normal" persisting "contrails". Whatever you want to call them.

Nothing like seeing the sun disappear, on a PERFECTLY sunny day. Your "facts" are crap...and based on NOTHING!

Also, please explain this: why is MONSANTO's name, all over the place, when you RESEARCH regarding GEO-ENGINEERING?

Wow. You truly are a piece of work. Well, I guess you have got it all figured out. The world is flat. Chemtrails are real. Bigfoot lives in your neighborhood. And of course, science is wrong.

You deserve everything you get. I hope like hell that you go out in the world and express your views to everyone you see. If that laugh and walk away, it's because they agree with you. No, really.

Good luck in fantasy land.

No...YOU are a piece of work. You deny the very patents that these CORPORATIONS own. You deny the fact that GEO-ENGINEERING is a fact! You've denied MANY things. If anyone is in fantasy land...it's you. You should really TURN OFF THE TELEVISION....and READ! Unless, of course, you believe television has no effects on your brain!

Any topic (and i do mean ANY) you want to debate....i'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to shed some light, for you! Apparently, you're still just as blind as can be. Bats have better vision.

Good luck with your 'contrail' hogwash.

Ok spanky. Here is how it works now. Since you have set the rules, I need you to prove # 6 on this list is in operation today. It has a patent, so in your logical fantasy land, it must exist. There are 10 different things on that list. I can produce many, many more for you to look at.

Just because there is a patent for it, does not mean it's real. It means there is a patent for it.

Nobody here disputes that it cannot happen, what we are disputing is that it is happening all day every day as the you tube posters here seem to think. They show a picture of lots of contrails and claim they can tell the chemical makup of the lines in the sky by watching a video. That is ignorance displayed times 100.

Persistent contrails are possible, and do exist. Chemtrails just don't make sense.

Chemtrails dont make sense to your limited thinking. Then again, you don't have billions of dollars to waste, 1st off. Secondly...your contrail theory makes even less sense. It makes less sense when you factor in, that these people have been seeking such techniques for 85 years now. I'm CERTAIN...they are already in full effect.

It's one thing to have an idea. It's another to have the FUNDS, to back your idea. When you got $$$ EVERYTHING becomes that much REALER. Who would have thought of touch pads, back in 1980? YOU? Even IF you thought of the idea....you wouldn't even have enough money, to make your idea a reality.

See, it works like this, numb-nuts....you have an idea...you get a patent...you create your idea, and HOPEFULLY, you have enough money to manufacture your idea. It's not as simple as, having an idea, getting a patent, and then TAH-DAH...you got yourself a finished product. After you BUILD your idea, and make it a reality...you have to test it, and test it, and test it...before you sell it!

Let TESLA be your example!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

How about a link for that comment?

Why? So you can say...it's not credible??? hahahahahGeoengineering

Do you always need to be spoon fed?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by robbo961
good post!, one that i'm sure will have a lot us believers re-evaluating our evidence. However, some of the evidence cannot be dismissed as 'con trails' you see, targeting obvious areas of the sky with contrails just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. As you can see from the photo in the link, this area of the sky is definately 'targeted' and if anyone wants to say that this is a freak accident (the patterns created by the trails) then I'm afraid i will do the face-palm thing myself

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Do the face-palm thing all you like, ever hear of wind?

Nope! not wind that can form geometrical shapes in the sky, fluffy elephants maybe. Instead of dismissive retorts why don't you explain the targeted area that has been specifically selected to be sprayed? Random contrails will not do that, no matter how creative the wind gets.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

There is also some evidence out in the open now they spray things that are not exactly 100% good for us.

Guardian Article

I had to tweak this link because ATS is still breaking links, lol, they really need to fix this.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: ATS still breaks some URL links

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

In the post he quoted in his comment - duh!

Can't you answer??

I know I can't - I dont' know anyone who is adding more aluminium to the earth.

I guess some must arrive as space dust I seem to recall hundreds of tons fall to earth every day....

Amazing you got over 9,000 stars. Truly, truly amazing. I guess you've never heard of geoengineering, right? Or maybe you didn't know that they were using aluminum to deflect the sun's rays. hmmmmm You should give me 1,000 of your stars. You don't deserve them!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join