It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ten myths about ATS members! (Introverts)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, you're right. Every point you listed really is a MYTH about ATS members. Cause none of it is true. About any ATS member. We're all as individual as there are grains of sand.

Who are the numbskulls that keep slapping convenient labels on people? Introvert? Total BS.

:shk:

You don't have to be labelled as an introvert to show the qualities. I was more interested in whether the people on this site show these qualities and less interested in labelling them although obviously my question came across like that.

You don't have to claim yourself to be an introvert to admit to some introvertical(lol) tendencies.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Lol. All born nazis are introverts but not necessarily intelligent

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh Geeze, I screwed up again. I shouldn't be here because I'm not an introvert. Will you guys make an exception to the rules? I guess I could be a Bi-vert but most times I like being out in public and strike up conversations easily with people.
Out of my league again.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yup, i'm a introvert to a tee.

When i took that Myers-Brigg test i was a INTP. It's a cool test, everyone should take it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Apparently humor is a extreme T and C violation.....must mean Im an Introvert eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

that is not necessarily small talk, you are speaking about something that interests and effects you..... and it most certainly wouldn't last as long as some people think small talk should last.

Guy today, nice guy, but god.... would not shut up! just yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah blah....

in those situations I just look for facial expressions to know which facial expression I should be using, and tune the noise out... all the while trying to find the exit!

lol.... maybe that is why I never get a date!

edit on 20-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by PurpleChiten

that is not necessarily small talk, you are speaking about something that interests and effects you..... and it most certainly wouldn't last as long as some people think small talk should last.

Guy today, nice guy, but god.... would not shut up! just yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah blah....

in those situations I just look for facial expressions to know which facial expression I should be using, and tune the noise out... all the while trying to find the exit!

lol.... maybe that is why I never get a date!

edit on 20-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

LOL , it's that avatar you use with the wolf on fire... they're scared of ya!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good post!

Must be an innie.

I love to think about things. How else can you figure things out?

I love to sit and think with my kids. Share and think about stuff. What if?

There was a good post the other day on ATF. If there were 10 survivors from a boat wreck and the life boat would only hold 9. I was a good time. I amaze at how my kids think. I love seeing them use their brains.

We always seem to talk and think about things.

So...I'm guilty. They are guilty.

We do got out and do things to. My boys play football and my oldest daughter plays tennis.

I had to chuckle once when my daughter, she's 15, was upset with me. It was my fault that she just couldn't go along with the flow. Silly mommy taught her to think for herself. We live in the bible belt. We live in a village. No one usually questions anything. She was mad at me because if she didn't think for herself, she would be much happier. She wouldn't know how stupid or ignorant people really are.

I told her it was OK to go along with the flow as long as she knew what it was and what it meant. That choice was her's to make. She stomped out of the room and didn't talk with me for the rest of the night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join