It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
looking for pics that will help me believe what going on out there in the world. pics of aliens, ufos, any thing. demonds or life esle where help me pleas

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarcy_56
looking for pics that will help me believe what going on out there in the world. pics of aliens, ufos, any thing. demonds or life esle where help me pleas

I'd start here

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
start here too

members.aol.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

looking for pics that will help me believe what going on out there in the world. pics of aliens, ufos, any thing. demonds or life esle where help me please

Well I really don�t think most pics will convince you. But research,

There is little proof out there, but you can read up on alot and make your own conclusions,
Read the facts from both sides, and make you own evaluation

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is also clusty, it's "the new thing"

clusty.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
this should get you started

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

just use google and be objective at what you find,most stuff is fake.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Actually, this forum is for what you ask.. You really should do a search before asking..

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
quote: looking for pics that will help me believe what going on out there in the world. pics of aliens, ufos, any thing. demonds or life esle where help me pleas

I could not pass up responding to this, as we seem to have a little bit of irony here as you want to believe, but do not and I do, but don't wish to. You may have heard of this recent sighting......it is one that changed my opinion, although the convincing didn't happen immediately....I had to be dragged kicking and screaming. On June 14th, 2004 I was one of hundreds of people that saw some lights in Phoenix.
www.worldblend.net...

As a skeptic, I was bothered by the fact that these were sufficiently strange enough, that I litterally had no good explanation for what these might be. The local airport gave me the number for a organization called NUFORC. I decided to call and ended up speaking with a suprisingly sharp fellow named Peter Davenport. Peter and I talked several times and upon finding out I had a scientific background, he ended up asking me to look into this with a local scientist. To tell you the truth, things have only gotten stranger from that point on. I really can only tell you one thing for sure..... Reality has a much greater "unfamiliar" component to it than I had previously imagined. www.worldblend.net...

The info and video on this page should be sufficiently strange enough for you.
www.worldblend.net...
Regards
Rob

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Woa! those are some really cool vids worldblend! never seen those before, infact id even say there the best vids of ufos iv seen to date, you can even make out the shape of the craft and is that the noise it was making? Gawd stuff like that should be much more widely publicised on national tv etc, i mean it is pretty darn important after all, yet i guess popular culture these days just treats it as an amusement at best, bah makes you

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Woa! those are some really cool vids worldblend! never seen those before, infact id even say there the best vids of ufos iv seen to date, you can even make out the shape of the craft and is that the noise it was making? Gawd stuff like that should be much more widely publicised on national tv etc, i mean it is pretty darn important after all, yet i guess popular culture these days just treats it as an amusement at best, bah makes you

They are hard to explain away.......I've tried. The exciting thing for me was that these sightings offer some excellent opportunities for learning about the unfamiliar, as much of the video seems to show some type of purpose and the mechanics behind that purpose. As for publicity, I have refused interviews (radio, TV), as my occupation/family would suffer. However, I have gotten the attention of some groups/scientists, which was my only goal in this. A scientific explanation may or may not come, but I know that some people working on gravitational theory seem to have gained an interest in this and its more than likely due to videos like this: www.worldblend.net...
To me this looks like something folding in and out of sight via some type of gravitational manipulation.

Rob

top topics

join