It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited New ATS Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have been lurking around here for as long as I can remember. Threads that I have read years and years ago still have an impact on the way I think about a lot of things. I don't know why it has taken me this long to join in the discussions!

Anyway, I have always had an interest in all kinds of conspiracies and alternative topics. Over the course of the last five years or so, I have had a seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowledge - especially in the world of physics and cosmology. And the limits of what the human race know about reality. Although without any formal education in these fields, I can pretty much claim to have read every popular science book on Amazon!

My mind is a quantum soup of questions and ideas...and I look forward to sharing them with you.

Pointlike

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pointlike

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...you sound like you'll fit in well. Just pour your soup into the big pot here.....

Buckle up and enjoy the ride.....

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

hello sir, enjoy your tim ehere.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i'm new here also. I'm sure this site will quench your thirst on any topic available

new topics

top topics

join