It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian conflict: The beginning of the end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Even Israel admits to infiltration. They think fall of Assad is good for Hizbullah.

Israeli intel chief: jihadis head for Syria border

Posted: Jul 17, 2012 10:46 AM Updated: Jul 17, 2012 12:36 PM
By AMY TEIBEL
Associated Press

www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/19043132/israeli-intel-chief-jihadis-head-for-syria-border

JERUSALEM (AP) - Israel's military intelligence chief on Tuesday warned that global jihadists have moved into Syrian territory bordering the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights and could soon use the area to stage attacks on the Jewish state.

Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi told a parliamentary committee that the Islamic militants have taken advantage of the chaos created by the Syrian civil war to approach the Golan area.

He said Syrian President Bashar Assad has pulled troops out of the Golan to fight rebels in other parts of the country, after concluding that the likelihood of war with Israel at this time is low.

The intelligence chief told lawmakers that a power vacuum has created a possible arena for anti-Israel operations, like Egypt's Sinai desert.

"The Golan area is liable to become an arena of operations against Israel in much the same way the Sinai is today, and that's a result of the increasing entrenchment of Global Jihad in Syria," he said. "Global Jihad" is the term that Israel uses for al-Qaida and other violent groups affiliated or influenced by the global terror network.

[SNIPPED LARGE QUOTE]

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/7/12 by argentus because: removed 3/4 of large quote

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
weird that when i looked on this it had 20 replies and 12 flags

20 12

2012?

the beginning of the end starts in Syria and ends with a WW3 as the hadith and prophecy have foretold

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

Assad wont fall yet.according to this.

Although #FSA militias, w foreign intelligence& logistical help, scored today, they r struggling 2 keep control of their strongholds. #Syria

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

The same Mujahideen that have been killing the Serbs in Bosnia

Poorly researched !

Although Serb and Croat media created much controversy about alleged war crimes committed by the squad, no indictment was issued by International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia against any of these foreign volunteers. The only foreign person convicted of war crimes was Swedish neo-Nazi Jackie Arklov, who fought in the Croatian army (first convicted by a Bosnian court, later by a Swedish court). According to the ICTY verdicts, Serb propaganda was very active, constantly propagating false information about the foreign fighters in order to inflame anti-Muslim hatred among Serbs. After the takeover of Prijedor by Serb forces in 1992, Radio Prijedor propagated Serb nationalistic ideas characterising prominent non-Serbs as criminals and extremists who should be punished. One example of such propaganda was the derogatory language used for referring to non-Serbs such as "Mujahedin", "Ustasa" or "Green Berets", although at the time there were no foreign volunteers in Bosnia. According to ICTY conclusion in Milomir Stakić's case verdict, Mile Mutić, the director of the local paper Kozarski Vjesnik and the journalist Rade Mutić regularly attended meetings of Serb politicians (local authorities) in order to get informed about next steps of spreading propaganda According to Predrag Matvejević, a notable Italian and Croatian modern prosaist who analyzed the situation, the number of Arab volunteers who came to help the Bosnian Muslims, "was much smaller than the number presented by Serb and Croat propaganda".

Propaganda indeed.

edit on 19-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Does this youtube Video explain - or maybe Clarify a few worthy points for consideration ?????
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so when Assad said that the ones who revolted were terrorist he wasnt lying?
apart from whatever history they have
now im not picking any sides but whenever i watched news channels like cnn early in the syrian crisis
the only argument to the rebels seemed to have agaisnt Assad was that he was part of a religious minority

its all very weird ive read other post about the subject
obviously theres other parties interested in Syria
but doesnt seem to change anything

seems like rebels will win and we just have to see what happens ...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It makes you wonder at what point this "outside help" was brought in. Was it before or after the fighting started? I mean Assad couldn't have been telling the truth... For christ sake if you believe what the US media tells you, you are an idiot I'm sorry. All they do is lie! The King of Jordan also admitted there are "pockets" of terrorist in the FSA. All this time they(US media) have been making fun and covering this up and now it's in the open. They don't want to talk about it and you have to ask yourself why?! Wake up!
edit on 20-7-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

Yes lets use the war mongering Israelis as a source. Israel is scared of every country or person in it's region which threatens their power.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I live in the UK and I am confused as to how come the UK, USA, France are giving money & arms and mouth support to a group of people who have said more than once since 2010 they will destroy and kill every person who is Christian to make France, USA, UK a Muslim state.
Why would we be doing that? what benefit will it give us? who is the West's leader? is he Christian or as 90% of UK public say he is Muslim? are we all in the West being led a song and a dance to the grave? see Mathew 24 ver 21-23 Quote> Great people will be mislead and deceived and lied to to kill millions of people who trust his word, does this mean the US President in power today? the world has had bad weather, storms, floods, earthquakes this too is in the section quoted above, The Syrian leader said from the start his country was under attack by same people who sent planes into USA buildings, and bombed our London transport a few years ago, who would we help them to remove a countries leader? are the people in the west being led by the Devil himself? people I regret to have to say it, but you indeed are.
Remember too that good people who are leaders have mostly been shot or blown up, I am sure if your President was good he too would have been, why not? because the Devil looks after there own.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like it was apretty slow day today there news wise.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have just had news that Jordon is on high alert, the reason is that they was thinking the 500,000 men they had let in to escape fighting were safe to allow in, however they now find that the people going in were the one's who started the fighting in Syria, they are planning to sweep the whole of the Middle East that way.
Kuwait and others will all fall when the fighting spreads, they were thinking America & UK knew what they were doing, sadly the USA & UK & France are being led like Lambs to the slaughter, the west have been fooled, it is like 1939 with Hitler all over again, this time it's Islam not Germany, thing is the UK have 1 million men here we allowed in since 1999 ready to fight if ask to do so, the USA have 2.6 million men armed with guns ready to fight for Islam too, wow it's a nightmare how on earth did we fall for this?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

.....thing is the UK have 1 million men here we allowed in since 1999 ready to fight if ask to do so,......

Sorry, despite knowing that I shouldn't I just have to comment;

Why do you assume that all these immigrants will be willing to 'fight'?
And do you think that the 60million non-Muslim people who live in the UK would just let them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join