It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to like Penn and Teller until I saw this video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by waterplants
haha. oh, censorship.

penn and teller are paid entertainers, who get paid by big time entertainment companies...like the ones that own all major media....

they are not "hip". they are old, outdated, and not scientists...entertainers.

It's not censorship if you are posting off-topic accusations of other members, directly in violation of the rules in the Terms and Agreements you agreed to when you became a member here, and the rules placed on the 9/11 board in sticky topics right at the top of the section.

I agree that they are entertainers. They certainly exaggerated their points to make it funny. I wouldn't say it was in-depth or convincing to either side of the dime. No need to get offended, though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waterplants

Dude, I'm laughing at you right now. If this site pisses you off so much just leave. Stop posting everywhere you've been done wrong.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Dude, I'm laughing at you right now. If this site pisses you off so much just leave. Stop posting everywhere you've been done wrong.

CJ

why hasn't your post been removed? it is not on topic.

some people out there in the world don't think enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I agree. What can I tell you? I wrote a "goodbye ATS" thread a couple of times but slinked back eventually. Just go on a cool down period, forget it and move on. I understand where you are coming from but it is a website and it has its own rules. Can't fight what you can't beat.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I agree. What can I tell you? I wrote a "goodbye ATS" thread a couple of times but slinked back eventually. Just go on a cool down period, forget it and move on. I understand where you are coming from but it is a website and it has its own rules. Can't fight what you can't beat.

CJ

yet another off topic post...where are the mods now?

they are checking their agenda books, to see what they're supposed to do next.

this site is gone, i'm just here for the ride down.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Was kinda funny watching the doofus with the tie try n explain the conspiracy...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hahah all your post get removed THATS funny...... hahaa

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Hahah all your post get removed THATS funny...... hahaa

well, MODS? why not remove this post? is it on topic? no.

there is an agenda at work.

edit on 19-7-2012 by waterplants because: ATS sucks it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

and yours are? lol.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

and yours are? lol.

CJ

fantastic point! genius! i never thought of that!

tehe, lol, rofl, ttyl bff.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well these are paid actors. They have a name and a brand and a show. So my guess is if you paid them enough you could tell them you want a show talking about, this or that or the other thing, or how sheatt don't actually stink and they'd likely do it if the money was right. They might believe some of that, or they might not. But I think if I got paid even 2 million dollars I'd do that show. Even if that meant I'd be known for supporting that side. I hate to say that but I the truth is most would sell out for enough on an issue that it was very likely stagged but so far we dont' have a 100% concrete conspiracy for. Like if I bet my money it would be that it was stagged, but for now it's just still a big conspiracy theory. So I think most anyone would take the place of P&T to make a few bucks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Have a nice evening.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You know what? No matter what a highly market brand name like lil penn and teller says, Im watching the plum of detonated explosions from the black plum of explosions floor by floor and no matter what bought out market the goverment paid millions to whore out, words cant defeat the logic of physics and evidence documented.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So, now you dislike them simply because their viewpoint differs to yours on a single subject. Using that logic you dislike 99.9% of the planet. I don't agree with them on certain points to the same degree (i.e. GMO) but I still like them and their show.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by hooper

What about all the CONCRETE DUST that flies off of the building when the explosions happen. You can see it being blown outwards in every single video. Why are you ignoring this? It is visible in every single video.

No that would be the tons of drywall and sheetrock partitions used on every floor getting crushed along with fireproofing and concrete as the floors crashed down on each other, and being expelled by the acre of air being squashed out the sides as the floors pancake down.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Haha, haven't took notice of all these "ATS has changed" threads, but now I might be convinced...

There's definitley *something* wrong when the OPs first reply and entire page is people *supporting* Penn and Teller *over* 9/11 *truthers*

Like seriously?! You guys for real?!

I can't stand the puppets of the masters preaching false stories for the Elite.

The fact 9/11 was an inside job isn't even conspiracy terrortory anymore, ITS FACT!

But.. After all.. It *is* Penn and Teller, I can hear you all now..

"Ohhhhhh shiny object!!!"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So, the government pulled off a trick - that fooled Penn and Teller.

That entire video is a joke. Reminds me of a terrible Bill O'Reilly impression. Reactionary and aggressive, the bully tactic is only used by those with weak arguments.
The propaganda is pretty blatant, the way they gear the entire segment as if the entire "conspiracy theory" is based on wild outlandish theories.
This works very well on someone who has only experienced 9/11 through the eyes of the main stream media.
But for the person who has spent years searching for truth behind this catastrophe, it is rather obvious 9/11 was the perfect excuse needed to invade the Middle-east.

There's many sides to this coin... Making it a strange looking coin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

So, the government pulled off a trick - that fooled Penn and Teller.

That entire video is a joke. Reminds me of a terrible Bill O'Reilly impression. Reactionary and aggressive, the bully tactic is only used by those with weak arguments.
The propaganda is pretty blatant, the way they gear the entire segment as if the entire "conspiracy theory" is based on wild outlandish theories.
This works very well on someone who has only experienced 9/11 through the eyes of the main stream media.
But for the person who has spent years searching for truth behind this catastrophe, it is rather obvious 9/11 was the perfect excuse needed to invade the Middle-east.

There's many sides to this coin... Making it a strange looking coin.

We wouldn't need to blow up our own people to invade the middle east... Look it all the other places we have invaded, we dont need excuses, the places we invade give us plenty of reason to do it...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The fact that 11 years down the road the disagreements about what happened that day are still so vehement is a clue to something... neither side has nailed down what really happened. They're both arguing with too little information on one side and too much trust in the instantaneously offered explanations on the other.

Even the truther movement is, for the most part, stuck on 'thermite' which doesn't begin to explain what happened that day, nor does it explain the conditions seen afterwards. Thermite is a cutting agent, not an explosive, and the amounts needed would have approached the mass of the buildings, which is not a reasonable approach to the problem.

Here's a hint: Millions of gallons of water were poured on the pile and it never stopped giving off massive amounts of heat. Special 'heat and radiation' absorbing foam was ordered by the 10's of thousands of gallons and poured on the ground. Pieces of bone were found on rooftops hundreds of feet away. Some sections of the heaviest core beams were bent, in the space of ten seconds, into horseshoe shapes without even so much as a crack on their surfaces, exposed to foundry-level temperatures. In Ten Seconds....

If you look at the photos by the very limited (only 2) photographers allowed on scene, there are no desks, room dividers, computers, toilets, water fountains, chairs, or coke machines anywhere, even though those buildings each had thousands of each. In any scenario of a gravity collapse, they should have been there, crushed but evident.

What no one dares to suggest or even think, is that New York City was nuked.

The excess heat in the pile was the remainder of the fissionable material doing it's thing, just like in Fukushima now.

What? You think the government got tired of experimenting with nuclear weapons back in the 60s and stopped development? There's nukes out there now the size of your lunch bag, or a potted plant, or an apple. No need to wire the building, just a small tactical nuke with a very low radiation signature, big enough to instantaneously evaporate a building but do little harm 200 feet away, one set on every other floor and detonated by remote control.

Look again at the picture of the towers in mid-collapse. The outer aluminum cladding is being blown outwards by the force of the detonations. The concrete floors and office contents are being turned to dust in mid-air, not once they hit the ground. The black smoke you see rising is the heavy iron core beams being vaporized. Only a nuclear weapon can do that, as far as we know (government black projects and untold billions spent on god-knows-what notwithstanding.

Stop trying to get your information from comedians and magicians (here I speak of presidents and such). Look at the evidence. It's obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join