It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling out to all ATS people that can help me with a personal tattoo design

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
IMO (as a non tattooed person) the best way to get an outstanding work is to find a very talented and experienced tattooer and give them you idea of an image. A starting point that expresses emotional cues general expressions and let the artist draw his interpretation. This person knows what can be translated to beautiful work on the skin and what cannot. If you present him/her with a printout of what you want it may not turn out as well as it could.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

True but i am not entirely sure what i want, Having some idea's from ATS will most probably give me more of an idea of what i want, A mixed people of views i always find help's with the inspiration i will need.

I wander if the tattoo artist if i did do what you suggest would charge me for his time trying to interpret what i would like, My worry is that it would cost the earth as i am quite fussy

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Someone has just informed me that you can get a tattoo done with the ashes included of a deceased loved one

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Sounds a bit Odd ........ Am i having my leg pulled

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I would be more then happy to help, I'm digging the tribal angel you posted, and i noticed you mentioned daisies..

I could redraw the angel, and add daisies to the border, but keeping the bold black outline , Almost like the daisies are creating the angel image if that makes any since.. LOL

Then we could throw a quote around it in some fancy font.. Or use the kanji symbols for mother, and sister at the top, and bottom..

Mother

Sister

Edit to add: You also mentioned foot tattoos, In my personal option it would look good getting the kanji symbols on each ankle.. and adding a daisy out line around them..
edit on 18-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I absolutely love the idea, Give it a go and i will let you know what i think, Not entirely sure about the mum and sister in kanji though, Mainly because no one knows what they mean, Maybe a simple mum and sister on each ankle, With the tribal angel and the Daisy's you mentioned, Or even a quote with it somewhere.

Thank's for taking the time to help

Give the Kanji symbols a go though if you wish, You never know you may change my mind

edit on 18-7-2012 by ladylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by ladylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove

I absolutely love the idea, Give it a go and i will let you know what i think, Not entirely sure abut the mum and sister in kanji though, Mainly because no one knows what they mean, Maybe a simple mum and sister on each ankle, With the tribal angel and the Daisy's you mentioned, Or even a quote with it somewhere.

Thank's for taking the time to help

Not a problem.. I will draw up a few designs in between stenciling the customers stuff that comes in tonight, I get out of work around 11.. I live in Boston so east coast time.. I will post them either tonight or tomorrow morning.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thank you so much, No rush as it is almost midnight here so will be going to bed soon, Look forward to seeing your idea's

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

How are you getting on?

Do you know anything about mixing the ashes in with the ink? I will not do it personally as it just seem's odd to me but found it interesting, Can this actually be done?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join