It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what....I feel good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I do. I feel great.

I have this thing about me. I can take the most vile and tormented thoughts and make them golden rays of joy.

Sounds silly, sure. It is true though. I started out the day under a particularly potent and drudging mentality. Physical pain in my brain, attitude to match.

Now....after a little process I don't entirely understand...I am damn happy and feeling POWERFUL.

I am the type of person that once you punch me, hurt me, whatever, I get stronger. I don't take a long time to heal. I don't take a long time to recover from pain both physical and mental/ emotional.

I am proud of who I am and am a great person. I think so and enough people tell me that I believe it. I don't want to sound like a masochist but I actually enjoy emotional pain. Not while I am going through it, no. But after....
I am a new person.

I think it's because I take everything to its logical conclusion without fear or reservation of what it leads me to. I have questioned myself and scrutinized myself as a person more than an interrogation by Kissinger in a BDSM suit and whips in hand.

I don't fear anyone or anything. I am SO damn happy, that even when I am down, I secretly know I will become more and stronger.

I don't even care about the I. My ego is almost non-existent. I have one but I dismantle it so much I am like a grease monkey in a garage of tools with it.

There is no reason why I am writing this except for the fact that I truly hope it pisses off the right people. Those art-tards that think negative energy is the end all power. That somehow if they make us sad and tired enough, poor and miserable enough, that we will look at them like they were special or something.

HAHA, as nelson would say.

I am a child, I am free. You could do the worst harm to me and take pleasure in my pain. Know this though...you FEED ME. I only grow and I know now that death will not stop me. I look forward to the day because I know I will become more powerful than ever. I enjoy life in the mean time and use it to grow and challenge myself.

I welcome TPTB to ruin our world and our flesh as much as possible. I need their efforts in evil to become their OMEGA. They have made me. I was just myself...the I. Now I am the I AM.

Thank you.

In a way I will miss them. They have done so much for me, and on top of that, they make it fun when they want the opposite to happen.

It's like seeing the bully pee himself. Priceless.

The more real and painful they make it.....the better I become.

I just wanted to share. Life is great.

Thank you.
edit on 18-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Loved your thread!!!

Smiled all the way, you know what? I am like you.

Let the pain and suffering come i am not afraid of it too, it has made stronger, more human, more wise, more complete, it has made me what i am now.

I owe what i learned to pain and suffering, so let it come, i am not afraid anymore, i am not a child full of fear anymore, let it come, we enjoy it!

Brilliant thread, S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The world belongs to optimists, pessimists are just spectators.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
logged in just to say,

you sir, are awesome.

new topics

top topics

join