It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Dizrael

wheres the proof, THATS the suicide bomber?

and terror groups recruit ALL kinds of people.

so saying they dont look Iranian doesnt mean a thing.

Riddle me this Einstein...

Where is the proof that it was an Iranian who did the bombing?

I already provided evidence that Israel recruits anti Iran terrorists to do their dirty work, but you must have missed that post

He looked like a Mossad operative to me...long curly red hair

edit on 19-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

ok... proof that Israel recruits anti-Iranian terrorists, still doesnt prove THAT was the bomber.

and i dont know who did the bombing (country/group/affiliation) i just dont like the claims pointing out a single person as the bomber when there isnt proof. and then saying they dont look Iranian just topped the cake.

none of us KNOW any of it. its all "educated" guesses. Barely above speculation.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is an automated U2U to let you know that Dizrael has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

I am your foe, but at least you respect me

Hugs?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This is an automated U2U to let you know that Dizrael has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

I am your foe, but at least you respect me

Hugs?

*hugs*

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i like that pic too.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

LOL, I like that pic too.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I alluded to the fact in a prior post that seems to have been deleted mysteriously that since this was in Bulgaria, the potential it was Russian Special Forces should be taken into consideration.

They could have the motive to turn allies and enemies against and for each other using subversive tactics, especially so close to home, the money is certainly there in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
read this: 4 NATO Warships arrive in Bulgaria after terror attack.

www.novinite.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.novinite.com...

I am Bulgarian and we enter Nato 4 years ago. Bulgaria is a very good geostrategical point and in the past six months we had visits from Hillary Clinton and other high office American and Israelian politicians. I think that it's very strange, that 4 ship came immediately after the attack. Something bad is going to unravel...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Since they're is no proof that anyone is behind this attack, since everything is speculation it could be anyone. Israel, Iran , USA , Russia , Pakistan..you name it could of been behind this, or some rebel group just trying to make a name for them selves, and start #.. You're so quick to point fingers without any proof..Don't be ignorant..AS I said in my earlier post. You guys have no proof. None of you work high up in the Gov. to even know anything, and if you even did know something..You couldn't tell anyone without getting charged with treason. Also, If you have Level 3 SCI access, they keep a close eye on you and what you know. And if something gets leaked, they know which people know the information. And as someone else stated, "Terrorist" groups recruit anyone.. So anyone could be involved.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ladolcevita

Very strange indeed........

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
The "crime scene" hasnt even been cleaned up, how can they be so quick to judge Iranian Government for carrying out this attack?

It's easy when you plan it (or are part of the inner circle) and you already know who you're going to frame for it.
Tony Blair gave the game away with the London bombings because he announced that it was an attack by Islamic fundamentalist before the police investigation started.

Well done to the OP for recognising this stitch up for what it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Since they're is no proof that anyone is behind this attack, since everything is speculation it could be anyone. Israel, Iran , USA , Russia , Pakistan..you name it could of been behind this, or some rebel group just trying to make a name for them selves, and start #.. You're so quick to point fingers without any proof..Don't be ignorant..AS I said in my earlier post. You guys have no proof. None of you work high up in the Gov. to even know anything, and if you even did know something..You couldn't tell anyone without getting charged with treason. Also, If you have Level 3 SCI access, they keep a close eye on you and what you know. And if something gets leaked, they know which people know the information. And as someone else stated, "Terrorist" groups recruit anyone.. So anyone could be involved.

live2beknown,

Have you been living in a forest/desert for the last decade. This scenario is carried so regularly that only the intentionally blind cannot follow the storyline. We might not know who exactly carried out the attack but we can be sure that it wasn't Iran just on the basis that Israel have accused them.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The US believe that Hezbollah is behind this attack Likewise,

www.nytimes.com...

BURGAS, Bulgaria — American officials on Thursday identified the suicide bomber responsible for a deadly attack on Israeli vacationers here as a member of a Hezbollah cell that was operating in Bulgaria and looking for such targets, corroborating Israel’s assertions and making the bombing a new source of tension with Iran.

One senior American official said the current American intelligence assessment was that the bomber, who struck Wednesday, killing five Israelis, had been “acting under broad guidance” to hit Israeli targets when opportunities presented themselves, and that the guidance had been given to Hezbollah, a Lebanese militant group, by Iran, its primary sponsor. Two other American officials confirmed that Hezbollah was behind the bombing, but declined to provide additional details.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

During the Egyptian uprising and snippets of NATO going in to Libya I did say if the USA & Israel want Iran they have to first take out Syria then Hizbollah. It appears I was correct.

After Assad falls in the coming weeks, watch the Southern border of Lebanon! Hizbollah IS next!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

I've been reading ATS for years, reading some peoples "philosophy" some if it is interesting while some of it, is just ridiculous. Although it is quick to jump the gun and blame someone, for the subway bombing, It's pretty common for them to blame "Al Qaeda". After 911 that everyone believes was terriosts, after another terriost attack occurs of the same nature, yeah I would even say it was them right after it happened, because "they" do that kind of attacks. even though the CIA trained and made "Al Qaeda" back in the day to fight against the Russians. They have advanced and got a little out of control. Since their is high tensions with the middle east, Just like the attacks on Iran scientists, Iran was quick to jump the gun and blame Israel.. So let me guess, some radicals killed them and than iran quickly blames Isreal..Cause when Isreal blames Iran you all jump the gun..Both countries blame each other not just one..Every country for that matter that has tensions with another will blame the other country right off the bat. Even though they don't have proof they still do it. I don't see any of you Iran lovers asking them for proof you're just quick to judge without actual proof, even if it was them or not. And how do you guys know Iran isn't really making nukes, the fear was them selling "nuclear weapons" or Fuel rods to other "terriost" or unstable countries.. I don't blame Isreal for being hostile, they live around countries that all want them dead. If you were in their position were everyone around you wants you dead and off the map, how would you act?
edit on 20-7-2012 by live2beknown because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I found a closeup of a photograph of the bus in question.......

now either there was a bomb placed inside a suitcase in the luggage compartment on the side of the bus or there was a gas explosion underneath or something inflamable inside a suitcase caused an explosion.

Netanyahu was way too fast to place blame on Iran, nek minnit it's Hizbollah knowing full well Southern Lebanon is the next target after Syria.

I would rather wait until they have completed a full scale investigation....as should Israel

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Mehdi Ghezali is a 33 year-old Islamist, who was arrested in Pakistan in 2001 and subsequently spent two years in detention in Guantanamo. When he was sent back to Sweden, the local government refused to press charges against him. He was arrested again by Pakistani authorities on the Afghanistan border in 2009, but once again set free upon extradition back to his homeland.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Mehdi is not the guy in the video. The red haired young man in the video was alot more pale and fair skinned.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
hair is the same, he could of either died his hair another color, in the pic we see, we can't see his body if it is pale or not..who knows really. he could be that man wanting revenge, or someone else...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

my eyes can see very well at the video, he is VERY fair skinned compared to the man they suggest

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by JohnJasper

I've been reading ATS for years, reading some peoples "philosophy" some if it is interesting while some of it, is just ridiculous. Although it is quick to jump the gun and blame someone, for the subway bombing, It's pretty common for them to blame "Al Qaeda". After 911 that everyone believes was terriosts, after another terriost attack occurs of the same nature, yeah I would even say it was them right after it happened, because "they" do that kind of attacks. even though the CIA trained and made "Al Qaeda" back in the day to fight against the Russians. They have advanced and got a little out of control. Since their is high tensions with the middle east, Just like the attacks on Iran scientists, Iran was quick to jump the gun and blame Israel.. So let me guess, some radicals killed them and than iran quickly blames Isreal..Cause when Isreal blames Iran you all jump the gun..Both countries blame each other not just one..Every country for that matter that has tensions with another will blame the other country right off the bat. Even though they don't have proof they still do it. I don't see any of you Iran lovers asking them for proof you're just quick to judge without actual proof, even if it was them or not. And how do you guys know Iran isn't really making nukes, the fear was them selling "nuclear weapons" or Fuel rods to other "terriost" or unstable countries.. I don't blame Isreal for being hostile, they live around countries that all want them dead. If you were in their position were everyone around you wants you dead and off the map, how would you act?
edit on 20-7-2012 by live2beknown because: spelling

If everyone around me wanted me dead , I might consider that i am doing something wrong.
Further I might also consider relocation!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join