It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Iran for Bus Terrorist Attack:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

JERUSALEM (AP) – Israel's prime minister has blamed Iran for the deadly blast that struck a bus of Israeli tourists in Bulgaria and is promising a tough response.

www.usatoday.com...

Seems like this will be the thing to lock everything in place for WWIII. Let's see what happens when we get to August.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
that was quick, I mean they got the evidence in a few hours of who did the blast?

Forensic science must be amazing in where did the blast occur?

How long does testing on bomb residue take anyway?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Pfffffft, why don't they try and do something different for a change, false flagging your own people time after time, is so bloody unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

If Armageddon isn't around the corner I will be surprised.
History seems to repeat itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Iran gets blamed for everything lol. Reminds me of the sixties, a crime occurs, blame the black guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
But no one is asking the most logical question of all.

WHY?

Why would Iran attack Israel? Everything to lose and nothing to gain is not a smart move and Iran is anything but stupid.

More believable is Israel killed their own people to trigger a war. Now that makes sense.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Iran gets blamed for everything lol. Reminds me of the sixties, a crime occurs, blame the black guy.

Yeppers, and all fools will fall right onto the blame wagon.
That was some quick detective work on the part of the israeli terrorists.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think a lot of us on here knew this was coming. Who knows if Iran is really behind it, but I doubt it. It just seems way to convenient. The mossad has a history of doing false flags, after all their motto is " By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt do War".

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Next headline out of Tel Aviv, "Netenyahoo blames Iran for global warming." That one might be believable though with all the hot air coming from Amajanutjob.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I dont beleive for a second that Iran bombed a bus of tourists in Israel. If doesnt make any sense,,IMO Isreal did that,,it wasnt Israelis that got killed was it ? Wasnt it tourists? MAKES NO SENSE,,AT ALL.........LIKE YOUR SIGNATURE......
edit on 18-7-2012 by avatard because: Only idiots like Romney and Obama..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Umm yes they were Israelis.

Anyway its on like neckbone. Netanyahu has vowed a "powerful response" and unlike the Iranians the Israelis arent all talk. You can best believe something will happen and soon and it won't be some press statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Could be the syrians. They just suffered a terror attack this morning and if they suspected Mossad then maybe this was their response?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Taking bets that Israeli media shows off an Iranian passport found at the scene.

For those commenting about evidence before blame....Bush didn't need it in 2001
edit on 18-7-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Netanyahu
"All the signs lead to Iran," he said in a statement. "Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror."

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Paul Hirschson
"We don't know if it was a terror attack. We do know it was an explosion"

(- BBC News)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by jjf3rd77

If Armageddon isn't around the corner I will be surprised.
History seems to repeat itself.

So are you saying Armageddon happened before already?

Israel seems to have a real hard on for Iran no matter what happens. They could have a cloudy day and it would be Iran's fault.
edit on 7/18/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Don't forget the Liberty.

Killing a few teens on a bus is a bit small fry to other false flags.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Netanyahu
"All the signs lead to Iran," he said in a statement. "Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror."

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Paul Hirschson
"We don't know if it was a terror attack. We do know it was an explosion"

(- BBC News)

Shhhh, king Benjamin has spoken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, all signs lead to Iran? Why would Iran attack a bus of full of civilans in Bulgaria? This does not seem logical to me.
Irans position has always been one of defence, even with the assassinations of their nuclear scientists they stayed calm and did not retaliate.
If you ask me and this is just my opinion, the mossad is responsible. Just building Israeli public anger towards Iran.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.capebretonpost.com...

President Barack Obama termed it a “barbaric terrorist attack.” The U.S. leader called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to express his sorrow over the attack and pledged assistance to bring the perpetrators to justice, according to statements from the two leaders’ offices.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were discussing a sensitive security matter and were not authorized to give details to reporters, said any reaction would probably be a pinpoint operation limited in scope, most likely under the auspices of the Mossad spy agency.

Justifications continue to increase as expected,

we shall await the retaliation tactics
edit on 18-7-2012 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
I dont beleive for a second that Iran bombed a bus of tourists in Israel. If doesnt make any sense,,IMO Isreal did that,,it wasnt Israelis that got killed was it ? Wasnt it tourists? MAKES NO SENSE,,AT ALL.........LIKE YOUR SIGNATURE......
edit on 18-7-2012 by avatard because: Only idiots like Romney and Obama..

Dude, your post makes no sense. The bombing took place in Bulgaria. Bulgaria is not in Israel.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have an alternative theory ...

Iran may not have anything to do with this. It could be in retaliation to a recently released movie named '3rd half-time' (title translated from Macedonian) which touched on the subject of The Bulgarian participation in the holocaust. Relatively speaking, although some Bulgarian Jews survuved the holocaust, there have always been anti-Semitic and pro-nazi elements in Bulgaria that also contributed to the demise of many Israelis during world war II. These same elements have demonstrated in the past that they are more than capable of carrying out attacks of this scale.

israeljewishnews.blogspot.com.au... - first link I came across - plenty more on google.

Ps: I am neither in support or against Israeli politics. I have no intention of debating the holocaust (although i don't necessarily agree with the reported numbers) or Bulgaria's obvoius involvement in it, etc, etc ... I simply respect humanity.
edit on 18/7/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join