It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Election Conspiracy -- Romney Isn't Suppose to Win

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hmm, well this is all speculation and jazz and it hit me earlier while discussing politics with a friend of mine. So all of htis is conjecture, just putting my thoughts out there.

Now I am neither an Obama fan nor a Romney fan. The only person I think who is qualified to run the country is Ron Paul but this thread is not about him. So please don't go thinking I'm fanboying any of these two clowns I'm about to discuss.

Now we know, without a doubt, that Globalist Scum Bags [hereafter known as GSB] run the United States. There's so much evidence that President's and Congressmen and Senators are really just chess pieces for the large guys to move around. The people who normally have very long political careers are the guys who play ball.

Those who don't, either get thrown out of office using some really ridiculous reason, or just end up loosing their re-election bids because somebody on the other side suddenly gained massive financial support from some undisclosed donors.

Now over the past 4 years, we can all agree that Obama has continued the quid pro quo of the GSB's Agenda and has done so quite successfully. All of their plans to turn American society into the first real slave nation ( without them knowing it) are coming to fruition as time goes by.

So I think what happened last year when the GSB's were trying to figure out who to run agains Obama, went something like this:

So, whose the most un-electable, rich, smug, cannot at all connect to the average American and has more skeletons in his closet than Richard Nixon GOP we have?

Oh, well there's Mitt over here, he's got the Charisma of a foot. I'm sure we could tell him were gonna run him for a loss and as long as we paid him he'd be happy. He'd probably screw up on purpose once or twice to seal the deal.

Yeah, so I don't think they EVER intended to have Mitt win, just give him a soapbox to discuss his nonsense and then loose terribly to Obama in 2012 so that he can continue gutting America for all it's worth.

Or maybe my Tin Foil Hat is on a bit too tight?

I dunno, opine ATS.

~Tenth
edit on 7/18/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Fixed the title, I wrote that as if He had already lost.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree with you; I think that is exactly what they are doing.

I think their strategy is; have Romney run and then Obama is a sure win.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If the Republicans had even ONE good candidate, they would win the upcoming election with ease. They don't. A good candidate is hard to come by. Clinton served two terms because Bob Dole was a buffoon who ran on a platform of "Vote for me or you are stupid". He lost. George W. Bush served two terms because John Kerry was the best the democrats could come up with. Obama may very well win a second term simply because the GOP failed to present a valid option.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I had the same thought. It's rather like the last election, where Obama was put up against the little war-mongering ogre and the ditz (McCain / Palin).

Romney strikes me as the type of guy who would have the same facial expression whether he said "I'm going to stab you and gut you like a fish", or if he said, "I care about America, please vote for me". He's so wooden, when he smiles his eyes remain the same: Blank and cold, like a rattlesnake.

I suppose it doesn't matter who we get into office. TPTB will make sure their agenda is carried out. Who the puppet is matters not.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yup.

Thing is, I Think the GBS' are so happy with Obama and his ability to convince people that gutting the US is such a great idea, they fear having another guy whose not as efficient.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I must respectively disagree. I haven't the cynicism that many have concerning the "system". I think it is flawed, I think the people in leadership positions are flawed.

But the system isn't broken. The game is not rigged. Why have candidates spend upwards of a billion dollars, if the outcome is so predetermined.

We'll have to wait four months, of course, to see if your hypothesis holds, but I predict that the outcome will present itself long before then.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I must respectively disagree. I haven't the cynicism that many have concerning the "system". I think it is flawed, I think the people in leadership positions are flawed.

But the system isn't broken. The game is not rigged. Why have candidates spend upwards of a billion dollars, if the outcome is so predetermined.

We'll have to wait four months, of course, to see if your hypothesis holds, but I predict that the outcome will present itself long before then.

You don't think the game is rigged? Really?

You don't think that people who you don't know the names of determine the outcome of major political elections, legislation, foreign policy etc..?

Ok...that's fine. We will have to agree to disagree.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree,,,,I cant beleive as well that people as delegates STILL show up at conventions when they think he won already,,WHY? So they can fuss about Romneycare instead of Obamacare...IF Mittens gets the nomination, Im quitting my job, and getting EVERY free public service I can.......screw it...Seems the rich people all want Romney,,even though Romney will never be president,,and they are responsible for Obamas next term by NOT supporting Paul,,,Ill just let the rich pay for my stuff....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

You don't think the game is rigged? Really?

You don't think that people who you don't know the names of determine the outcome of major political elections, legislation, foreign policy etc..?

Ok...that's fine. We will have to agree to disagree.

~Tenth

Correct. I may be one of three or four people on this site that still has faith in the sysem.. And that it will work.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yikes.

Ok, well good luck with that beezer. If there's one thing I respect in this world it's loyalty and unfortunetly, I can't be loyal to a system that only rewards greed and nonsense.

But to each his own

If the system does solve itself, I will eat my words and give you 1000$ bucks

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There is no conspiracy here, with either candidate they will get what they want, since they are essentially the same.... So this is how it goes... Obama wins he tanks the economy/Romney wins we got to war with Iran.... It's a win win situation is it not?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

They have the BEST candidate in Ron Paul, they just want to ignore him because he isn't in their pocket. They like people who are bought and paid for, and will do Israel's bidding without any questions. Paul is a threat to the establishment, international bankers and our corrupt corporations. Mitt is their guy, and they will stop at nothing to promote him.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think the game is completely rigged, and has been for some time. I don't believe that the true power of this country changes hands with every new president. I believe that corporations, international banks, foreign interests, and secret committees call the shots over here.

edit on 7/18/12 by VikingWarlord because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Yikes.

Ok, well good luck with that beezer. If there's one thing I respect in this world it's loyalty and unfortunetly, I can't be loyal to a system that only rewards greed and nonsense.

But to each his own

If the system does solve itself, I will eat my words and give you 1000$ bucks

~Tenth

Um, a wee correction.

The system recognises hard work and rewards innovation.

I am loyal to the Constitution. I believe that it will correct the aberrations brought about BY greed and avarice.

Keep your money though, or better yet, give it to St. Judes (my favorite charity)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Starred & Flagged !!

Then I went back and finished reading, looking forward to the comments. In my heart I know this is the plan, I can just feel it, it seems so obvious. Can I tell anyone why? No, I'll have to see it play out like most everyone else but I do have a couple of scenarios in mind, not based on any actual hard evidence mind you.

1) They want obama another 4 years because the economy is virtually guaranteed to collapse.
2) Romney will get the boot and be replaced by someone else, (Paul?) after some new dirt emerges.
3) There will be no election (Martial Law?), or the results will be so disputed there is rioting,
so it doesn't matter.

Who knows what will happen in the Middle East, was the terrorist bombing that just happened in Bulgaria a False Flag to get things started? Will there be scattered attacks across the US, or just one really big one?

A lot of people see our leaders (rulers) and think all Americans are idiots and if all I had to base my opinion on were America's leaders I would share that opinion. A lot of people see America as the bully that wants to boss everyone else around, "do as we say or get beat up / invaded / ousted from power". A significant portion of our power is derived from being the defacto Reserve Currency. As our debts increase and our power wanes how long until one of our "wedgie" victims decides to retaliate? If the bully has the flu the little guy might just be willing to take him on.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

AH but the country isn't run by the Constitution anymore. The system we have is nowhere near resemblant to what your founding fathers put in place.

I've always said that America, at it's core, the system, the constitution is perfect and made for a perfect society.

But the American System is currently a shadow of it's former self, for many many reasons.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

There is no conspiracy here, with either candidate they will get what they want, since they are essentially the same.... So this is how it goes... Obama wins he tanks the economy/Romney wins we got to war with Iran.... It's a win win situation is it not?

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. What is more likely are the following scenarios:

1) Obama wins, he takes is to war with Iran, possibly sparking WWIII, and tanks the economy.
- or -
2) Romney wins, he takes us to war with Iran, possibly sparking WWIII and tanks the economy.

For the average American, it's a lose/lose situation - hell, for the average citizen of planet Earth it's a lose/lose situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by jheated5

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. What is more likely are the following scenarios:

1) Obama wins, he takes is to war with Iran, possibly sparking WWIII, and tanks the economy.
- or -
2) Romney wins, he takes us to war with Iran, possibly sparking WWIII and tanks the economy.

For the average American, it's a lose/lose situation - hell, for the average citizen of planet Earth it's a lose/lose situation.

I meant a win-win for the guys who control them........... The system is set up now so they can't lose..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

AH but the country isn't run by the Constitution anymore. The system we have is nowhere near resemblant to what your founding fathers put in place.

I've always said that America, at it's core, the system, the constitution is perfect and made for a perfect society.

But the American System is currently a shadow of it's former self, for many many reasons.

~Tenth

True. But the neat thing about our system is that it is designed to correct itself. I'm not arguing for the flawed people that are abusing the system now.

I have faith in the spirit that is behind the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a question.

The "GSB" people that are refered to here.

How would they benefit from a total economic collapse?

How would they benefit from WWIII with global war, destroying everything?

How could"they" benefit from a collapsed infrastructure, if it is the infrastructure that enables their power?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join