22 NATO Trucks Destroyed in Afghanistan

page: 1
6

log in

join

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

22 NATO Trucks Destroyed in Afghanistan


www.abc.net.au

A bomb planted by the Taliban has destroyed 22 trucks carrying supplies to NATO forces in northern Afghanistan.

Eighteen fuel trucks and four supply vehicles were parked in Aibak, the capital of Samangan province, when a bomb ripped through them, wounding three drivers.
(visit the link for the full news article)




edit on 18-7-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WILD. NATO troops will be sure to suffer on this one. The magnitude of equipment and food these trucks were sure to have delivered, will send ripples through the Military NATO Command + the logistical nightmare of re-couping new trucks and guards is unimaginable


When will everyone see that this is a never ending battle. NEVER.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yay. Looks like we'll be in Afghanistan for another 5 or 10 years..



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Maybe, some day, NATO will learn what convoy and facility security means as they begin to show some of it.

If they don't care to secure the supplies they live and die by because someone else is responsible or it's a contractor..or it's not on their base? Then I can't care to be concerned when it's all destroyed because one Goober with an IED strolled over and blew it all to next week.

Fight to win or fight to withdraw.....this fighting for the sake of passing time and looking good is criminal and a war crime by itself, IMO.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Blimey, it seems a lot has happened today...

Syrian Bomb Blast

Bulgarian Bomb Blast

And now this Bomb Blast

Yep.... this will be never-ending until one side has no one left!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


Certainly is swarming,

also the buildups nation state actions recently,

Al quaeda whoever and whatever real/imagined/piad for form is busy today with the upcoming events maybe an pre cursor, hope not.

Love

Elf



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How near to where Cameron was today is this?



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Ah yes , i guess you think NATO doesnt plan for these kind of scenarios. Stupid NATO.

2nd.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


you would be correct, but I do not believet his was a simple IED.

when we learn to fight like the enemy (and maybe plus 1) we will win.

till then we die at their hands.

ask the russians what happened?

you cant march against a gorilla force.... didnt the Brittish learn that in 1776?

Didnt we learn that in Viet Nam?

history repeats.... where kingdoms come to die..... if we make the same mistakes



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How dare those evil, evil muslim TERRORISTS attack NATO trucks?
Dont they know its WRONG to damage NATO property?




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


I wouldn't want NATO in my country either, nor the UN.
Like the above poster said, it is a war crime what they are doing.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Blimey, it seems a lot has happened today...

Syrian Bomb Blast

Bulgarian Bomb Blast

And now this Bomb Blast

Yep.... this will be never-ending until one side has no one left!



Then those remaining will divide into two or more sides and it will all begin again, ad infinium...



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN


WILD. NATO troops will be sure to suffer on this one. The magnitude of equipment and food these trucks were sure to have delivered, will send ripples through the Military NATO Command + the logistical nightmare of re-couping new trucks and guards is unimaginable


When will everyone see that this is a never ending battle. NEVER.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)



politicians are really thick and stupid.they believe all that power point rubbish put to them by deskbound generals.


the russians were there for 10 years with a million men and could not conquer it.

Nato only had 200000.

Afghanistan has a trillion nooks and crannies.you cannot conquer it.

total waste of money,men and machines.

king canute.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

22 NATO Trucks Destroyed in Afghanistan


www.abc.net.au

A bomb planted by the Taliban has destroyed 22 trucks carrying supplies to NATO forces in northern Afghanistan.

Eighteen fuel trucks and four supply vehicles were parked in Aibak, the capital of Samangan province, when a bomb ripped through them, wounding three drivers.
(visit the link for the full news article)




edit on 18-7-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)



No one can sustain occupation in the Middle East.

Even the Roman empire had the best tactical fighting force of its time and was worn ragged until it withdrew from Afghanistan.

These are the Pashtun tribes who did the same thing to the Soviets.

A professor hung out in the Kabul medical center and published photos of hideous birth defects of Afghanistan infants from the depleted uranium bombs we used over there.

It is a harbinger to what will ultimately effect US troops.
edit on 18-7-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
50 trucks more and I will be slightly satisfied



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Yay. Looks like we'll be in Afghanistan for another 5 or 10 years..


Wrong, try 50 or 100 years.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There goes NATO...going to war as a group of bullies against one of the poorest nations on earth...and even then they have to go as a group LOL..



new topics
top topics
 
6

log in

join