It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Palestinian Ads Ignite Firestorm Of Controversy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
another fine example of people not being able to handle / not wanting to face the truth ....
not surprised in the least the genocidal psychotics israel are upset that the world is being shown what monsters they truly are .... maybe one day people will stand up to the evil that is israel and there will finally be justice along with freedom for palestine ....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Seems like the Jews and Arabs have both been there for quite some time. Whose land is it? Might makes right? Beats me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Another good point. Historically, Jews and Arabs have always lived and mingled in the lands known as Israel. Before 1948 they lived in the same neighborhoods and worked side by side in the same companies. There was some interfaith marriage and so forth.

During the Roman occupation, Jerusalem was still a hub for commerce between Jews, Arabs and Greeks among others. After the Jewish (Zealot) uprisings against Roman procurator, Florus (CE 66-70) Jerusalem was leveled and Jews became homeless. When the Christian crusades invaded Jerusalem in the 1000s, the Arab Muslims were the ones defending and recapturing this city.

After WWII, when European Jews came to Israel, they brought a hardened, extremist ideology that became public policy. With the ratification of the state and idea that Israel was only for Jews, there began to be a systemic policy of disenfranchising Arabs from the system and naturally there was discontent and rioting.

This allowed Israeli Jews in the government and military to use the discontent of Arab citizens as a pretext for various security measures, including arrest and incarceration without due process, confiscation of farmland, security checkpoints used as barriers to suppress commerce and even deportation.

This is just a basic overview. There are so many documented injustices that have destroyed the lives of millions of innocent Palestinian Arabs. And the real shame is that Washington has allowed these things to take place and become obfuscated for the sake of strategic military and economic initiatives.

There is no doubt that all Americans will be paying for this moral and Democratic failure to do good in the world, even as Rome collapsed economically and politically because of immorality.

Much is expected of those who are given much.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Palestine was originally called Judea. The Romans as a insult to the hebrew king and people forced the name of Palestinia onto them because their king would not do as he was told by the roman empire. You can look it up. The PLO in a effort to steal lands they thought useless until it was brought to life suddenly overnight became the long lost Palestinians. Yasser Arafat(a egyptian by birth) Miraculously became palestinian. He even said so in his biography. And also..under the old ways of war a country losing to another usually gave up land correct?

Arafat's father was Arab, his mother was a Jew. Another piece of evidence that Arabs and Jews are the same people and that for thousands of years, until a decades ago, mingled without conflict. Palestine or Israel, despite any name one might use, has always been a conglomerate of Arabs and Jews.

People attempting to foster an illusion of separation between them always use apologetic terminology to do so.

Nice try, but history is very plain if one takes the time to know it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Sorry i was stating matter of factly not apologetically. And mixed person does not a entire people make.
After they RENAMED it EVERYONE there was referred to as Palestinian By Rome. You are wrong. I am not arguing with you and will not argue the point with you past this reply. The land was useless until the jews claimed it and now they want it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Sorry i was stating matter of factly not apologetically. And mixed person does not a entire people make.
After they RENAMED it EVERYONE there was referred to as Palestinian By Rome. You are wrong. I am not arguing with you and will not argue the point with you past this reply. The land was useless until the jews claimed it and now they want it.

Let's talk factfully. There can be no claim on land that is already owned. And according to the Torah, there is no Israel until Christ comes to them.
edit on 18-7-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

"I think the ad is very offensive, it's certainly offensive to Jews," said Dovid Efune, the the editor of the Jewish newspaper "The Algemeiner."

How does this braindead moron thinks the Palestinians feel? Like that one man said wasn't this supposed to be settled back in the 70's? Well it was but looks like Israel just said the hell with that treaty like they have done with all other treaties.

It's no surprise that the terrorist organization the JDL doesn't like the ad. I hope the guy that paid for this is ready for all the death threats he is about to receive.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i think theyre just being babies

here in chile weve recognized palestine as a nation a long time ago
we even have a soccer team named after their country
meanwhile theres been a number of jewish millionares buying huge amounts of land in the south of chile e.e
for what? i do not know
my language teacher used to say they were going to start a new country xD

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Another Great Post

Nice job for truth that draws a tear.

Back in time......

edit on 18-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Our buddy Dovid should pick up and leave. Doesn't sound like an American. Why doesn't he go settle on some of that stolen land if he's so gungho about it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It astounds me that Jews could suffer so much in the Holocaust then turn around and abuse the Palestinians relentlessly for the next few decades. Does any one have explanation for this bizarre behavior?

It is nice to know that not all Israelis are Zionists even if they are outnumbered.

I recommend the General's Son. I hope it plays for you guys as it was stuck when I linked to it.

THE GENERAL'S SON

Mike Peled is the son of a retired Israeli General and is a peace activist.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Excellent!

This should help start to balance the amount of actual information versus the Zionist propaganda machine.

Figured they'd find some stupid pro-Zionist punk who either has no idea of the actual history OR he does and is part of the Zionist scum.

Here's an idea for those Zionists. Launch your corrupt butts to the moon! You can damn well afford it, after you have stolen it from the rest of us around the world. Go there, and STAY there! I'm sure if all your smarts, you can figure out how to do it.

Exploit only one another, and leave the rest of Earth alone. (They probably would...)

I'd gladly wear a t-shirt with that on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't know how presenting facts and reality can be offensive.

Obviously the ad will be controversial, granted the politicised nature of the issue, but offensive? I don't exactly see any Swastika's... Unless it is in the fine print.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
it is pro-palestine and i can see how it would p-off Israelis

but let's say this is all true the Israelis stole Palestine what do you do?

are you seriously going to make 4-5 million Jews leave? where do they go?

just look what the Jews did to Palenstine they turned the desert into lush farm land enough agriculture to feed it's entire populace, they have a thriving economy, and you want to turn this is over to 4-5 million Palestine Muslims?? there is no oil or gas in that land so Israel/Palenstine will go poor.

the Jews have already fought the Muslims what like 4-5 times and won each time?? taking swathes of land just to give it back?? The Zionists are not expanding they don't desire any more land. These 4-5 million Palestine Muslims have plenty of other places to go to live besides the West Bank and Gaza, they just chose not to.

the land of Israel/Palenstine has been home of many of people and conquerors, just read the history of the land the Jews where their first then the Muslims came and conquered the land then came the Europeans and reconquered it then came back the Muslims and now the Jews are back in control, it's a hard lesson but land is stolen all the time if you have the power and the means it becomes your land, Israel is nothing special besides being a holy religious place and it's sad to see people willing to kill over it. Why can't the Jews and Muslims just live in peace? call it what you will worship how you will.

If anyone is going to be stealing land from people nowadays it will be the Chinese.
edit on 19-7-2012 by endtimes2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Palestine was originally called Judea. The Romans as a insult to the hebrew king and people forced the name of Palestinia onto them because their king would not do as he was told by the roman empire. You can look it up. The PLO in a effort to steal lands they thought useless until it was brought to life suddenly overnight became the long lost Palestinians. Yasser Arafat(a egyptian by birth) Miraculously became palestinian. He even said so in his biography. And also..under the old ways of war a country losing to another usually gave up land correct?

Yep.. Thats exactly how it works... Least ever history lesson Ive had, and every ancient civ related book Ive read.... Unless you're the US or Israel. Then it's a problem and double standards come up.

Funny how that works.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Truth?

On this topic... Everyone CLAIMS truth but unfortunatly not a one knows for sure.

When did it start? Who started it? Why is is still after so many years? What's the solution? Who does it help? Who does it hurt?

You, nor I have any of these answers. So how can anyone "know the truth" when everyone is on one side of the fence or another.

Who's truth? Yours? The governments? Which governments? Which people?

Who gives you the right to choose which is lie and which is true?

Id seriously like to know these answers because In all my years, there has not been one man on this earth that could tell me who was at fault. So I look at the obvious and the obvious speaks to me that you're wrong.

That's my Truth. So exactly which truth.. who's truth are you talking about again.

One man's truth is another man's lie.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPatRat

lol do you even know any details of that war? Any at all?

ATS you make me laugh once again.

I wish someone would retell the story of how it all happened, but put a diffrent name, place and what have you, on it so no one would know who it was about and then see who would be backed up. I bet the mood would change alot.

But then... You'll have the writer who will be on one side or the other that can sway the reader with his words just as everyone tries to do here and everywhere else when the story is done by and important to the them, the one writing it. Their own spin comes in to play one way or the other. You would have to have someone that only cared about the facts of the story and could care less which side to take.

Thats how I look at it. I dont put any religious spin or bias on what I see. I'm not one for religion at all. Yet, I still see what has transpired AGAINST the Jews and continues for all time.

Man, Jews musta really did something horrible to be hated for 6000 years. These guys have been picked on since the beginning of time. Who woulda thought they were so evil since all the way back then... no changes.. yet they still exist, even after being destroyed so many times in history... they exist, where so many peoples no longer exist.

and they grow without pause. Hmmm Personaly, I feel someone WANTS them here. (Looks up)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
now tell me who is more evil and taker of land that's not theirs, Israel or the USA and Britain?

how many Native Americans do you think died when we took their land compared to Israel?? millions upon millions.

so if you are pro-palenstine and you support the PLO then you wouldn't be a hypocrite if the Native Americans wanted their land back, right?

so if the Natives decided they want their land back ALL of it and make the ILO and started to launch rockets and small fire into OUR stolen land that kills American citizensl you wouldn't be opposed to that?? and the Natives had allies let's say Mexico decided to go to war against us for their land you'd be willing not to give it back?.

are you willing to give up your home and property and move back to where ever your original land is?? come now do it we are more evil then the Israelites at least they was there before and have a history with the land we just pillage and raped.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think it's time we do something. We should stop being pro-Palestine or anti-Israel. You know why? Because the governments who control Israel and Palestine are the ones who commit the atrocities, brainwash the public and start the conflicts. Stop being pro-Palestine or pro-Israel. Become pro-the people, since taking sides is what those governments want.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimes2013
now tell me who is more evil and taker of land that's not theirs, Israel or the USA and Britain?

how many Native Americans do you think died when we took their land compared to Israel?? millions upon millions.

so if you are pro-palenstine and you support the PLO then you wouldn't be a hypocrite if the Native Americans wanted their land back, right?

so if the Natives decided they want their land back ALL of it and make the ILO and started to launch rockets and small fire into OUR stolen land that kills American citizensl you wouldn't be opposed to that?? and the Natives had allies let's say Mexico decided to go to war against us for their land you'd be willing not to give it back?.

are you willing to give up your home and property and move back to where ever your original land is?? come now do it we are more evil then the Israelites at least they was there before and have a history with the land we just pillage and raped.

I am Native American and if you knew as much as you think you did you would know that a lot of the land was bought through treaties with the Native Americans. Also study some more history Mexico sold the land to the United States they have no claim to land here in America.

No American citizens are settlers in Israel. When they moved there their citizenship should have been voided. The Arabs have even more history with the land than the Jews have. They have been there for over a thousand years when the Jews controlled it they barely held it for four hundred years and that was almost two thousand years ago.

Who cares where the Jews that live on stolen land has to go to? Let them go back to where they came from.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by article

On this topic... Everyone CLAIMS truth but unfortunatly not a one knows for sure. When did it start? Who started it? Why is is still after so many years? What's the solution? Who does it help? Who does it hurt?

In this the truth is very easy to figure out. Just look at the Balfour Declaration. Any land beyond those borders is stolen land. It is against international law to annex occupied land and that is exactly what Israel did. As soon as Israel was formed they started ethnic cleansing the land over 250 villages has been wiped out by Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join