It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Things Obama Has Not Released: (stick to your guns Romney)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I agree 100%...plus I wouldn't be surprised if Rubio was secretly planning a 2016 "first Latino president" campaign.

Still can't get over how strong Obama's campaign is (taking out Rubio, putting Romney in a VERY tough spot with tax returns) while when it comes to policy he seems so much weaker.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It is a trap and Romney is falling for it. Obama is in Romney's head with the Bain and tax return attacks. The Romney campaign has already started going after Obama's teenage drug use and I am sure Rev Wright is next. FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! Those attacks failed in 2008 and it is all very old news to the country. Once Romney goes for the personal attacks it shows a sign of weakness, and he already started doing this through his surrogate John Sunnunu (sp).

Obama wants Romney to do this. Why? Romney was in support of the draft (google the pictures), went to France to dodge the draft (I know he did it for his faith), bullied a gay classmate and cut his hair, dreesed as a cop and pulled people over for kicks.............AND the MORMAN skeletons in the closet. The Mormans have a lot of fun stuff the Dem's can use. Not only did Romney sit in a Morman church for over 25 years he also has donated millions. So, please Mittens fall for the trap.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Indigo5

I agree 100%...plus I wouldn't be surprised if Rubio was secretly planning a 2016 "first Latino president" campaign.

Still can't get over how strong Obama's campaign is (taking out Rubio, putting Romney in a VERY tough spot with tax returns) while when it comes to policy he seems so much weaker.

From what I have read, Obama see them as two different things. Campaings are for getting in the ring under the spotlight and throwing punches, but President? He'd rather simply focus on doing his job absent the political nonsense and games.

Weak on policy? I get that it is easy to see that. In reality he went through the first two years trying to compromise and the second two years with a GOP congress that had been radicalized and become obstructionists. All the while the economy in crisis and his political capital floundering with it. He is but one branch of government. That and he is a moderate, much to the far-lefts consternation.

I imagine you will see more decisive policy when re-election isn't a concern and the economy climbs to higher ground.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Rubio does not crossover to Latino's. Romney only gets +2% with Latinos if he added Rubio on the ticket. Rubio is Cuban, not Mexican. BIG DIFFERENCE. Outside of Miami Rubio does not poll well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think people are idiots.

they know nothing of a guy, but what they carefully release to you thru public appearances and ads.

interviews are a great way to get a grasp of a person, but they are so controlled that questions are pre-screened and approved and the candidate is coached, making the interview worthless.

the only way to really know a candidate is to secretly bug every place he holds a meeting, and see what he is like candidly.

since that is impossible, people who donate one penny to these guys are suckers.

obama spends $25 million a month attacking romney. romney would spend more but is to cheap and greedy to use his own fortune of $300 million for attack ads.

$25 million worth of vegetables, rice and meat could probably feed a small city for a year. or buy a massive plot of land to raise cattle and grow vegetables.

instead, it gets you 30 secs of t.v. for a month. the dollar isn't worthless, what's worthless is what it's spent on.

edit on 18-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It seems that the USA is in a very dire situation when the citizens are voting for the person who has or is lying the least...

We should be considering the "best qualities" of these possible candidates, their former history's should be TOTALLY transparent for the citizens to view. Their service unless vital to national security and all records should also be transparent to the world.

I am a US citizen and have had enough of this bull #. Where do I sign up for a militia to overtake this tyrannical and corrupt government?

Does this not strike a cord of disbelief in all of you? What more do you require as proof that our government is corrupt?

Signed
Outraged

edit on 19-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join