It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be No Alien Landing At The 2012 London Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
they should make rain the main focus. celebrate the rain! ...this way they'll have to pay nothing for special effects as it WILL be raining. IF HAARP was used at all, wouldn't it make more sense to use it to control the weather rather than for projecting ET onto the clouds?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We provide the world with a veritable visual feast replete with livestock and Morris dancers and people moan that its boring.
I just don't understand whats wrong with people these days....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akuhei
Although aliens are highly unlikely, I personally believe your title is a bit too "decisive." Unless you can prove 100% (Not 99.99999999%) that aliens WON'T show up, there should be a "probably" since it's just speculation on your part.

I believe it will be business as usual, as well. If aliens happen to show up though, well, awesome. I'm not too particular one way or the other.

What the fck? Whenever something is so incredinly small chance close to none, it is safe to say it WON'T. Don't phisophize me. It's like saying an alien will knock on your door in a minute, there is chance to happen right?

10^-6 chance...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
they should make rain the main focus. celebrate the rain! ...this way they'll have to pay nothing for special effects as it WILL be raining. IF HAARP was used at all, wouldn't it make more sense to use it to control the weather rather than for projecting ET onto the clouds?

You know they are actually going to have an artificial cloud that will rain!

Also the scenery changes I think and there are going to be flying beds (peter pan?) and a magician. The theme of the ceremony was inspired by Shakespeare's "the Tempest", which is about a magician that raises a storm and demons to manipulate people and events. I hope the thames doesn't flood due to all the rain we've been having, that would be spectacular!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Huge 'clouds' will be suspended above the stadium, one of which will supply rain should the weather fail to deliver a bona fide British atmosphere. Against this backdrop of a giant, surreal, village fĂȘte, the action begins with the ringing of a 27-tonne bell (Europe's largest, cast at the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, which has been inscribed with a quote from Shakespeare's 'The Tempest' - 'Be not afeard, the isle is full of noises').

Exactly what will unfold during the three-hour ceremony, titled 'Isle of Wonder', is being kept under wraps but we know that things will get livelier - there will be two mosh pits, representing Glastonbury Festival and the Last Night of the Proms, allowing members of the public to get close to the musical action (details of ticket allocation for the mosh pits are to be announced).

The 'hour of culture' will be followed by the traditional athletes parade and the raising of the Olympic flag, the lighting of the Olympic cauldron and a firework display. The Queen will be in attendance and Paul McCartney has confirmed that he will close the show.

www.timeout.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join