It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object anomalies around the Sun - compilation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

This vid is from another thread. Phage posted this in it

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by scheezy

No.
The image was not flipped. That is apparent by the location of the sunspots.
But it isn't a UFO and it hasn't moved. It's another proton (cosmic ray) strike.
sdoisgo.blogspot.com...

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The image might not be on the SDO site but only on the Stanford site. I could dig it up the link if you don't have it.

edit on 31-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Not sure about that, as if you watch the video that he posted, you can see down at the bottom right hand corner, the top of the circle from the "hv" when you have it compile a movie, so the back drop is from helioviewer.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
But I can't read the dates and times in the beginning. Fortunately someone else posted this version. Pay close attention to the dates and times. While the "UFO" is parked, COR2 A is at 2012-04-28 and remains there while the C3 rolls. When it takes off, the date for the COR2 A jumps forward. The images have been manipulated to simulate the object parking and flying off.

Yeah I made a video about that bit of deception by Hoaxing Hannard a while back. I didn't use any of his video 'cause Hannard is a well known false flagger but you should get the idea. people will always fall for the con if they don't do their own research and blindly believe.

edit on 31-7-2012 by ModerateMartian because: I like editing things

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This wasn't from UK Alien Disclosure's site, it was from another:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This wasn't from UK Alien Disclosure's site, it was from another:

We know that. If you were paying attention you would have seen what Moderate Martian is talking about.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Not sure about that, as if you watch the video that he posted, you can see down at the bottom right hand corner, the top of the circle from the "hv" when you have it compile a movie, so the back drop is from helioviewer.

I think you're right. I've gone through 2012/07/27 on HV SDO AIA 335 in 1 min steps. Looks to me like the video image is from around 15:45 and no sign of the object. Unless someone can prove this isn't hoaxed I have to consider it to be just that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

I remember that well. You're probably still the only person to mention me on YT.

What do you make of my explanation of how that layered video was faked?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There are a high number of these videos on Youtube, this is one of the better ones and recent.

Watch in HD fullscreen if possible, and you will see that many of these spaceships look similar and have quite a bit of definition to them, and are obviously not pixelation issues or whatever NASA disinformation is spouted or promoted.

These images have shown up in hundreds of videos, some are similar, some are different, some have symmetry, some don't.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wow. Doesn't look like you got any response here to this. Wonder if it's because people are busy, or just not around. Or even tired of this subject.

ah well, I'll give you a response, for old times sake:

What makes you conclude that the artifacts in the various screen shots of the video are "space ships"?

Have any of the artifacts show indicated controlled, intelligent movement?

Do you have spectrum analysis showing that these artifacts are indeed made from elements not found in the sun (ideally much heavier elements)?

Why can these artifacts not be something other than "space ships" (IE particle hits, lens artifacts, bad data information in the screen shot, etc, etc)?

There you go, maybe that will help you get some more discussion going.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow. Doesn't look like you got any response here to this. Wonder if it's because people are busy, or just not around. Or even tired of this subject.

What makes you conclude that the artifacts in the various screen shots of the video are "space ships"?

Do you have spectrum analysis showing that these artifacts are indeed made from elements not found in the sun (ideally much heavier elements)?

Why can these artifacts not be something other than "space ships" (IE particle hits, lens artifacts, bad data information in the screen shot, etc, etc)?

Don't seek the truth, just cease to cherish opinions.

Yes Erik, no one else is here, yet here you are. At least you have some manners and class, not to mention intelligence. You should give classes to the others.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Don't seek the truth, just cease to cherish opinions.

Yes Erik, no one else is here, yet here you are. At least you have some manners and class, not to mention intelligence. You should give classes to the others.

Ahhhh!

But then this place would be boring. Seriously.

I try really hard to be polite (but trust me, I can be a real jerk too at times), simply because I find that people tend to respond better to politeness.

Sometimes it works, and people might even listen to me. Sometimes they just come back with a snarky answer :shug: oh well.

You? Sparing with you is fun (sometimes frustrating, but then when you frustrate me, it means that I failed to convey something to you, or at least it makes me sit back and think of other ways to try and show you something, or yes, believe it or not, I'll go do some research on some things you put out, whether I agree or not is not important. Understanding what you are trying to say is.), and if there are days I'm not in the mood to spar, I go do something else, so I won't say something I'll regret later.

But for now I'm off to bed. It's almost midnight here and I got to get up early.

So I'll catch you later. May you dream of Rouge Planets and Alien UFOs!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join