It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object anomalies around the Sun - compilation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Do you wear glasses or contacts and do you have them in?

I made a close-up of the image you posted, and there surely is an object there that closely resembles the one from the youtube channel in question, though as stated on that channel he/she uses filters to enhance (but not alter) images, a fairly common and accepted technique.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I made a close-up of the image you posted

Why? Anyone can see the fiber just fine in the image I posted.

[size=10]Where is the "UFO"?

What is Hannard up to here?

edit on 19-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That's a fiber that is on the CCD camera. There have been many threads on it, however Phage showed conclusively that it's on the camera, because the "object" moves with the satellite when it rolls.

Here is one thread from June of last year where he demonstrated this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then earlier this year, when the craft did a 180 degree roll, the "object" moved with it:

Phage even linked the satellite's data link to show that it had been rolled that day in that thread.

So the "C" looking object in the Stereo pictures? It's a fiber on the CCD camera.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Of course opinions can be wrong.

And in this case, you're wrong.

Size of objects seen on SOHO, STEREO etc is extremely hard to discern, unless of course you know exactly what they are and even then, the distances and perspectives involved play tricks on the eyes...

Take this image for example...

There are 3 easily identifiable objects there, Jupiter, Mercury and the Pleiades star cluster.

Jupiter is over 3000 times the size of Mercury, yet appears to be the same size.

The accumulated mass of the Pleiades is around 800 times that of the sun yet the stars appear as small dots.

You can't judge the size of an unknown object on a 2 dimensional image, especially when it's viewing the vastness of space.

A tiny dot could be a giant star hundreds of light years away, or it could be a particle of dust millimeters from the lens...

Do you understand?

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is another video of a black cube above the Sun, it was there for days in May and again in June.

There is a video of it getting hit by some massive space debris that then falls into the Sun and the black cube doesn't move, I'm still searching for that one.

Some have theorized that this is just missing pixel data, but you can see a few CME's that engulf it at times - so that disproves that theory.

Here is another video of it in place above the Sun for days in May:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If someone wants to dig up the originals and show they have been altered - fine.

Check this out. It's layered using STEREO A COR2 and SOHO LASCO C3

But I can't read the dates and times in the beginning. Fortunately someone else posted this version. Pay close attention to the dates and times. While the "UFO" is parked, COR2 A is at 2012-04-28 and remains there while the C3 rolls. When it takes off, the date for the COR2 A jumps forward. The images have been manipulated to simulate the object parking and flying off.

Remember, while the object is parked in the vid the date on COR2 A is 2012-04-28 at 00:24:00. Now look at this from NASA

That's where the star was at that time. If you want to see what really happened click HERE

Select:
Telescope - Ahead COR2
Resolution - 512x512
Start Date - 20120423
End Date - 20120430
Display - Slideshow
Display one image per x - 10
Search

It's a star. Probably Regulus.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sorry, I only believe the raw original feeds from NASA. It has been shown that they have tampered with thousands of images. If you are using possibly tampered with NASA images you are only going to convince the truly gullible.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is the latest UFO near the Sun video.

You can tell by the parallelism of the photon beams that this is not some natural phenonemon. Most photon beams will be radial in nature, not parallel.

edit on 23-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Sorry, I only believe the raw original feeds from NASA. It has been shown that they have tampered with thousands of images. If you are using possibly tampered with NASA images you are only going to convince the truly gullible.

Then why start a thread using images that have been tampered with? That is what you have done.

Do you not understand what I just showed you? Apparently not.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Then why start a thread using images that have been tampered with? That is what you have done.

All you have shown is that NASA has tampered with the originals, I'm sure no one is surprised by that. There is no point in having a discussion with you if all you are going to do is accept what NASA feeds you blindly.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is part two of DanielofDoriaa's objects around the Sun.

Many shots show CME's the envelop the objects to help give perspective of where they are (near the surface of the Sun) and their size (Huge!).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

All you have shown is that NASA has tampered with the originals,

Let's do this the easy way. How do you think I showed that? If you can answer that, I'll be able to tell better how to get you to understand what I showed you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
More anomalies from around the Sun:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This video contains images of an object, that if it is near the Sun, is about 350,000km long:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Another compilation of multiple objects near the Sun over multiple times:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Another great video with an important message at the beginning:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

All you have shown is that NASA has tampered with the originals, I'm sure no one is surprised by that. There is no point in having a discussion with you if all you are going to do is accept what NASA feeds you blindly.

I showed you that someone made a movie on Helioviewer from original Nasa images. I showed you that the creator edited the movie using 2 DIFFERENT satellites, SOHO and STEREO to fake the "object" stopping at the dust fiber and then taking off. I gave you the info needed to see for yourself that this was just a star traversing the FOV of STEREO just like usual. Did you watch the original on STEREO?

I accepted nothing blindly. Neither from NASA nor ADG UK as you have done. You say

but accept the edited and altered images from ADG UK.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here are some more great videos of object anomalies near the Sun.

In the first part of this video, you can see the objects interacting and being partially obscured by CME's - indicating their location near the surface of the Sun:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Apparently the giant UFO Human Alien posted about in this thread

has now moved to the opposite side of the Sun, and appears to be doing laps. Maybe it is the break in period for some new kind of craft, or they are trying to set a new speed record for a lap around the Sun, or maybe they are just bored waiting for 2012 events to happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Going to have to call "hoax" on that video I'm afraid. I've just spent a good chunk of time watching the movies and stepping through both the 335 and 211 channels of the AIA (those are the 2 channels your video shows), and that objects does NOT appear in the images from SDO for 27 July.

And before anyone yells "Cover Up!" if you go back and look at the images from 22 July (on channel 335, at 14:40:46), the artifact is still there.

Sorry, but I think someone is pulling your leg with the video so they get more hits

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join