It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object anomalies around the Sun - compilation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This person on Youtube has made a compilation of interesting amomalies captured on NASA video and data from near the Sun from 2012.

The objects appear to be moving in such a fashion as to rule out natural celestial bodies/objects.

Even though he says there has been filtering done to enhance poor NASA images/data, I don't think there is any CGI as he has posted most of these in raw form as they were released originally from NASA/Space weather, and you can find the originals on his Youtube channel.

In my opinion, these objects do not appear to be natural objects of the solar system, and I doubt man made craft could operate so close to the Sun. So I guess that leaves us with one alternative.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

wow that was really interesting. If they are crafts they have some intense shields to be able to withstand the heat from the sun.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

wow that was really interesting. If they are crafts they have some intense shields to be able to withstand the heat from the sun.

Yes, the science behind the shielding would be interesting to learn.

There was also another video I saw recently of some kind of object hovering near the Sun, it was hit by a comet/meteor or something, the comet/meteor dropped into the Sun and the object remained hovering. If I can find it I'll post it on this thread as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
There was also another video I saw recently of some kind of object hovering near the Sun, it was hit by a comet/meteor or something, the comet/meteor dropped into the Sun and the object remained hovering. If I can find it I'll post it on this thread as well.

hope to see it, but I doubt it was a comet or meteorite that close to the sun and not evaporated already. I don't doubt technologically advanced civilizations can do things like that. Why not?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That "large craft" leaving behind a "smaller craft" has been debunk. It's just a CME.

helios.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Don't want to believe it, by all means don't. But have fun sifting through this sight looking at the plethora of "UFOS"...

Some of the things in that video are definately interesting and leave a lot of questions unanswered. For the record I believe in UFOs, but sometimes the human imagination needs to take a ride in the back seat.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Excelent!!! s`n`f for you. I wonder what nasa`s official line was on these anomalies??
Im sure the debunkers will let us know!
edit on 18-7-2012 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The footage from 1:12 - 1:27 is not from an event near the sun, but instead it is a (rather unnecessary) digital alteration of The Tether Incident from back in 1996. It was pretty close to earth I believe.

To me this remains the single most important piece of evidence for intelligence outside of our visual spectrum.

That being said, the creepy things near the sun do fascinate me. Especially combined with the idea of ancient cultures regarding the sun as a (dimensional) portal.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Yes, you're right, I thought I recognized the "Tether incident" footage and wondered why it was in there, even though the "tether" images are pretty incredible in and of themselves.

Anyway, I think the rest of the videos of NASA data are from this year.
edit on 18-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by tluna1

Yes, the science behind the shielding would be interesting to learn.

Hi X

What science behind what shielding? Is your 1 alternative Extra Terrestrial?

Why do these objects in your opinion as you say in your OP are not natural objects of the Solar system?

Please give some detail as all you are doing is what the creator of this vid is doing is speaking through ignorance.

Where have these clips come from specifically?

What type of photographic equipment was used and what are the issues/advantages surrounding the equipment used to film whats filmed?

Once you find the answers and if you disagree will you show us why you think its wrong or will it be the simple answer that Nasa= never a straight answer if so why do you even believe these to be anomalies if they come from Never A Straight Answer?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

What science behind what shielding?

You don't think craft near the Sun would need shielding?

Is your 1 alternative Extra Terrestrial?

Well, if they are not celestial objects, and not from earth, what else are we left with? Unless our governments have been hiding spaceships on the planetary size scale.........which is doubtful. Please don't say these things are just dust on the lens.

Why do these objects in your opinion as you say in your OP are not natural objects of the Solar system?

Natural objects in space do not move and stop and start moving again.

Natural objects in space have momentum, and in order to stop/start moving again require some kind of external force, especially if they are of the planetary size.

Please give some detail as all you are doing is what the creator of this vid is doing is speaking through ignorance.

Where have these clips come from specifically?

What type of photographic equipment was used and what are the issues/advantages surrounding the equipment used to film whats filmed?

Maybe you are asking questions through ignorance?
These are all NASA images/data, as I explained culled from the originals that came out earlier in the year. Unless some private person has put a satellite into a geosynchronous orbit around the Sun - where do you think these images came from?

If you are interested in finding out more go to the Youtube channel and leave a message for the person creating these videos.

Once you find the answers and if you disagree will you show us why you think its wrong or will it be the simple answer that Nasa= never a straight answer if so why do you even believe these to be anomalies if they come from Never A Straight Answer?

For me the videos are self-explanatory. If you need more answers feel free to chase them down on your own time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I know all the answers the questions I asked, I was wondering if you did.

Why do you keep making these ridiculous statements without any backup.

How are these objects planetary size?

"Natural objects in space do not move and stop and start moving again.

Natural objects in space have momentum, and in order to stop/start moving again require some kind of external force"

Could that external force be the spacecraft and these objects are tiny and pass in front of camera. Due to filming the most powerful source of energy in our neighborhood it would seem as though they pass behind the sun where instead the illumination/blacking out of the sun gives the illusion as though they disappear behind or in the sun.

Why are these near the sun and not near the camera or even if you are correct and they are planetary size why cant they be far behind the sun?

How are you working out the distances and sizes of these objects is really what im asking

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did you see this one OP? Keep up the great work

Incredible Solar Anomalies 2012 HD

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Is this not what we are discussing

2nd

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

did you even read the op?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey buddy! Great minds think alike!

Hey, HA, if you happen to be reading this, I saw another great video recently where something was hovering over the Sun, it gets hit by a comet or something, and whatever hit it drops into the Sun, and the object just remains immovable? Have you seen that video? If you have would you mind posting it? I can't find it and you know how the little minions at youtube make those ones tough to find. Thanks! If not, have a great day!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The video is pretty self explanatory, if you don't know the answers to your questions then oh dear and if you do know the answers, as you said you did before, then can you shed some light and not the same old space debris...etc explanation.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whatever happened with the doughnut a couple months back that was sitting in the III quadrant? I haven't seen it there lately. Like where did that thing go?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Whatever happened with the doughnut a couple months back that was sitting in the III quadrant? I haven't seen it there lately. Like where did that thing go?

Do you happen to have any pics or links?

Manhater, I hear you are a fan of Sun events, do you have any specific SOHO instruments, websites or channels you like to check out?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Fine, let me go look. I'm drained and being lazy right now. Had no sleep since yesterday. Be right back.

found it

edit on 18-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join