It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made Oil from scraps plastic...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The 15th of July was a glorious day for us, me, my friend and our inventor friend, had our first Diesel drops made from plastic scraps.

After weeks of planning, testing, cutting, welding, ordering parts, redo the electronic panel we finally had our first diesel grade 3 drops from our machine.

We then proceed to make grade 1 diesel and it was working as planned.

I will not show our machine and how we did it.

All we did was copy machine from youtube videos.

P.S.: sorry we speak french in the video

P.S.2: once i have the ok i will post video of our machine and maybe who we are. But we aren't sure yet.

All we need to do is finish tweaking this model then we will make an industrial version and start pumping diesel oil massively

The machine we used cost around 2400$ CND to make only.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow! Be sure to keep us updated with how your project comes along as I am sure there are MANY here interested in cheaper fuel. Oh and I don't know about others here but I would really enjoy it if you did video document personal progress and then post here!

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

yeah i am still not allowed to reveal our process and progress, but i will when time comes.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would love to have one of these for myself. Must have been a great feeling when you finally got it working.

I heard of this company a couple months ago - Plastic2Oil so this technique is commercially viable. There is certainly more than enough plastic waste around.

I say strap it to a barge and start sifting the Pacific Ocean - lots of plastic there for free!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Can i suggest 3 things:

1. Create a back up of EVERYTHING (in fact make multiple backups)
2. Inform some people you REALLY trust to spread the word on how you did it
3. Hurry up and share...get it viral

We don't want this tech to "disappear"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If it's done by the well known effect of "thermolysis" better ask yourself how much energy you have put into the process. Making oil out of plastic is nothing new, but the publicly known methods are horribly wasteful.

But I appreciate your enthusiasm for having built a working device!
edit on 18-7-2012 by easy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Reminds me of what some Japanese guy was doing a while back

and if you could power it via a solar generator then you could literally be getting fuel for free so long as you dont mind scavenging the plastic

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is really something to accomplish especially on such a tight budget.

Make sure that you patent every part of your machine and process before you let any of the details out. I would hate to see some other entity replicate your machine and process and you loose everything - even the rights to your prototype.

After you patent everything, it is up to you on how you let the information out. You could give the info to others freely, license the rights to use your technology, or outright sell the intellectual property (sell your rights to this tech).

Congratulations on your success and best of luck on your future endeavors.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

we can do that with a freznel lens, we can also make the oil into a gazous form and ride 5 miles with 1 gallon, not sure of the exact math, i am not hte scientist i just help him.

we have fun a very interresting egg, someone who has been refused patents many time by who knows approve them, we have a light reactor to make infinite energy from light, i cant talk about that much but we have many projects, this is only one of them. all governements refuse our work except filipine and some others.

the oil industry dont like us

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LevelHeaded

we cant patent this, we already tried, and if someoen does patent this i think there would be a patent war because many people tried and it has been refused

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

yes this is the video we start doing reseach on how to do this, just from video, we made our oil.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Ok, you beat me to it.
Share it with your friends and family, make them their own and spread it arround. I don't know how safe the patent office is anymore. En tout cas, fait attention a qui tu en parles. Tu n'a pas confience en eux reste silencieux. Bonne chance

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Very cool!
I too am interested in how much energy it takes to create the oil from plastic, but I still gonna say-awesome job!
Can you post some info on the light reactor as well? That sounds intriguing! Is it kind of like a ramped up solar power experiment? Thanks for posting. A star for you for industriousness!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

sorry i have to delete my video, youtube request... ughh

didnt take them long...

see thats what told you guys, they hate us.
edit on 18-7-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Can't you upload it here to ATS?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
there is a massive thread over on the energetic forums about just such a process
LINKY

not to say you havent made something great, but just thought id post the link for others

and to the guy earlier saying its very inefficient, read the thread i linked, theyt estimate around 7% iirc of the fuel created to power the whole process, which sounds pretty good imo

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i can't show the machine we use to make oil

nor i can show you the light reactor

i do not own these invention they are at the lab and camera are prohibited

i can't talk about how the energy is made from the light reactor, only thing i can say is that, it does exist, it works really well but we can't sell or patent this invention, it has been refused countless times.

we also have a way to convert oil into gas, and we can burn all the gas, there is no lost of energy. the air that enter the motor is dirtier then the air that exist the exhaust. this invention also purify the air. would be great for big cities like LA, in china etc...

but since the motor consume less gas then liquid form, the oil industry refuse to use this method, it would mean less money for them... this is how corrupted the system we use is.

also the light reactor there are different model, you can power up from a house to a big city with this invention, totally green energy and free once you have the reactor rolling. this would be no more electricity bill, no more nuclear waste management, again less money for the rich, so they wont allow us to growth or get popular...

i hate hte world we live in, we try hard to change it but few people with lots money refuse to give up this dirty energy... OIL they get lots of money daily...

just with the oil in gas form, you change your motor oil at the same time you fill in your gas tank... instead of 1-2 times a week you gas once a month! and you purify the air...

stupid humanity... greedy humanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

yes babylon we use a similar process, but our oil get much cleaner then the brown liquid they have

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I've never seen T his sort of thing before. Ihope you do A llow us to evenatually R ecieve this as tech. It should be shown to all people if it works. G athering information like this E veryone should know T his instead of hiding it.

I just dont see why it can't be shown now. Or you may become the same as all others - and disappear..

I am..

edit on 18-7-2012 by mainidh because: darn typos

new topics

top topics

join