It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

that is a reasonable point and i thank you for clarifying, i guess my stance is i've got bigger fish to fry. I'd be the first to speak out against the isreali far right trust me...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
How is it that the people who appear to know the least about Nazi Germany seem the ones most convinced that they didn't systematically kill people?

This is just one of many things that never stops to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by theGreatunhosed
reply to post by ken10

it doesn't matter what term we use as long as we acknowledge the crime and their suffering. THat's my opinion.

BUT WE USE THE TERM HOLOCAUST.........and that original meaning that used to be all inclusive to those that died, has now been changed to be solely that of the jews.

And now by using the term holocaust (Which is solely for jews) we are omitting ALL others that perished in exactly the same way.

I agree with you to some extent but I am not sure everything that mentions holocaust is strictly referring to the Jews. That being said, keep this in mind.

You had more of a chance of living if you were not a Jew than if you were. I say this based on my experience with survivors of the holocaust, and my family. My grandmother and grandfather were put into a concentration camp. They had 2 young daughters at the time. They were not Jews but from Poland and Russia. My grandmother was terrified that they would find out she had some Jewish ancestry. She was afraid because the jews were being targeted and put to death. She was afraid because they were rounding up Jews and killing them.

This does not mean that others did not die. I know all to well others did. My 2 aunts (the young girls) died in the concentration camp. My grandfather's brothers and father were shot in front of him. They were not Jewish. That being said, the "fear" of being labeled Jewish that in of itself was terrifying and deadly if they suspected you to be a jew.

As I said I do agree that the holocaust should not be just associated with only Jews, but I do understand the hatred and fear against the Jews that leads to this.

As far as the title of this thread goes...Yes there was a holocaust and many men, women and children died. Even though many of those who suffered through it are no longer with us we shouldn't let their voices die.

Always remember.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Oh I read it, it's about the semantics of the holocaust. It doesn't make this thread anyles ridiculous.

By the way gypsy is a derogatory term, that particular group of people are called Romani. I know a handful fo families that would be quite offended to read a thread that referes to them as "gypsies". It would be no different than a user dropping Nbombs.

So, before you start calling people out for not reading through a thread, make sure you understand the semantics that everyone seems to be looking past and not addressing.

So much trash in this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aTwistofReality

You had more of a chance of living if you were not a Jew than if you were

And I could counter that and say that if you were a German Jew you were more likely to survive than being a Polish Jew.......Facts is facts.

Now in plain black and white.

I won't deny anyone's suffering during WW2, BUT I will deny the divisive term "Holocaust".

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

because denying anything with the amount of evidence, documented and oral, is pure ignorance and ignorance and hatred go hand in hand.

most folks who deny the existence of something tend to do so with some hatred behind that ignorance.

Another thing I find funny is that the folks who post these anti-(insert group) diatribes and the holocaust deniers as well, tend to have a hard time properly using the english language. Either they are foreign (very possible as many foreigners post here and, depending on the subject, many foreigners hate other groups) or they are from the states and their lack of an education is shining.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Pots and Kettles come to mind

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theGreatunhosed

Show me 1 (one) major studio or network that does not have a disproportionate number of jews either owning it or running it. Just one. MGM? Jewish. Universal? Jewish, ABC? Jewish.

Show me one tv show that does not have a disproportionate number of jewish names in the credits. I dare you.

One cannot deny who owns the banks, the media and courts. It is public record. But then, we have been brainwashed to not notice it. We are told it does not matter. But it does. It only allows you one side to every story.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Sony pictures? Major movie studio. An arm of sony group whcih is publicly held, like most other media and banking corporations. Global HQ - the jew capital of the world Japan.

Board of directors, all jews with jew names like Yahaki and Yasuda which was probably shortened from it's original Yahakiberg and Yasudawitz

As I said, most of these companies are publicly owned. Go by stock in them, vote for the directors, and get rid of those jew hands in all those jew pots.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Where I live, a disproportionate amount of people with Jewish backgrounds are MD's. Does that mean that they practice jewish medicine?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Ookie

Sony pictures? Major movie studio. An arm of sony group whcih is publicly held, like most other media and banking corporations. Global HQ - the jew capital of the world Japan.

Board of directors, all jews with jew names like Yahaki and Yasuda which was probably shortened from it's original Yahakiberg and Yasudawitz

As I said, most of these companies are publicly owned. Go by stock in them, vote for the directors, and get rid of those jew hands in all those jew pots.

Says it all really, well done.

So sick of these types of thread.........

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sony Corporation shareholders and subsidiaries.....Wiki

Moxley and Co.........Wiki

Check it all out.

But don't look too close

edit on 18-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sony Corporation shareholders and subsidiaries.....Wiki

Moxley and Co.........Wiki

Check it all out.

But don't look too close

edit on 18-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, quite convincing.... NOT

United States Moxley and Company (depositary bank for ADRs) (14.8%)
Japan Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (trust account) (5.67%)
Japan The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (trust account) (4.10%)
United States State Street Bank and Trust Company (2.06%)
United States JPMorgan Chase Bank 380055 (1.66%)
China SSBT OD05 Omnibus China Treaty 808150 (1.36%)
Japan Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (trust account 9) (1.32%)
United States State Street Bank and Trust Company 505225 (1.08%)
United States Mellon Bank, N.A. as Agent for its Client Mellon Omnibus US Pension (0.97%)
United States The Chase Manhattan Bank, N.A. London Secs Lending Omnibus Account (0.85%)

United States Dodge & Cox reported that it held 5.11% of shares of Sony (including ADRs) as of July 31, 2009. Sony has not confirmed any entry of Dodge & Cox in the register of shareholders

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You are right. I forgot about that one. I am done arguing. It took me years to awaken to the truth. It will take just as long for others to come to the truth. Probably longer. Your grandchildren may wake up and do what has to be done. I am certain that this generation won't. Too blinded by our masters to know who owns you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
reply to post by Crakeur

Your grandchildren may wake up and do what has to be done. I am certain that this generation won't. Too blinded by our masters to know who owns you.

Are you now openly advocating the mass murder of Jewish people on ATS? Really?

What, in your words, has to be done?
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

let's not

Moxley and Co is the nominee of a publicly held bank (publicly, in case you don't understand, means anyone with around $35 can own a share of the stock) and they handle the deposits of some Asian corporations' american receipts. that's just for American depositoy receipts. These are negotiable secruities that represent securities of a non-US company that trades in the US financial markets.

So nefarious that these publicly held companies would need another publicly held company to handle certain transactions in which they operate (other than their home country).

Every Jew owned company seems to be publicly held and, since we're talking public, that means that the majority of the shareholders (more than 50%) would be jews.

Can you please show me the % of jewish owned Sony stock? How about NY Times? Can you show me the % of jewish owned stock for any corporation that is publicly traded?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

that's the second time you have decided to stop arguing about the evil jews and the denial of the holocaust.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Oh come on we've seen the charts showing who is affiliated to who, This is ATS.

If someone criticises the Mafia you don't get Sicilians jumping to their defence (and incidentally not all members of the Sicilian Mafia are Sicilians, so this comparison is just)

So why do we get ordinary Jews jumping to the defence of a clearly Jewish dominant entity/Mafia acting for its own gains.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So why do we get ordinary Jews jumping to the defence of a clearly Jewish dominant entity/Mafia acting for its own gains.

Probably because the case made for the existence of such an "entity/mafia" is so darn weak.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

YES IT DID

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join