It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by CX

How is that proof of a holocaust against jews ?

Were those bodies your grandad dumped all jews ?

And if your Grandad was American those bodies were at a camp NOT considered a death camp !!!.

I love the way emotions and opinions trump facts on this site.

Just seen you are UK so I guess your grandad was British and the point still stands, only the Russians saw the Death camps. ...........convenient eh.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

Late in the afternoon of 29 April 1945, KZ Dachau was surrendered to the American Army by SS-Untersturmführer Heinrich Wicker.[citation needed] A vivid description of the surrender appears in Brig. Gen. Henning Linden's official "Report on Surrender of Dachau Concentration Camp":

The main concentration camps liberated by US forces were:

•Buchenwald
•Dachau
•Mauthausen

www.scrapbookpages.com...

Sorry to split hairs, but Dachau wasn't a Death Camp, they were Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka. All three were destroyed immediately following the completion of Aktion Reinhard in the spring of 1943. Auschwitz and Madjenek were also used in Aktion Reinhard, but that was not their primary purpose, they were primarily labour camps. Buchenwald, Dachau and Mauthausen were concentration camps and were used primarily for the containment of political prisoners, and for the detainment of those used for forced labour.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Way to go in not reading the post and COMPLETELY missing the point. Waisting your time, OPs time and everyone elses.

If you didn't even read it then why the hell bother to reply?

Don't worry, it's better for all of us when the baboons flash their rear ends to advertise who they are.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

But was they DEATH CAMPS ????

There is a distinction between concentration camps and Death camps........and apparently only the Russians liberated the Death camps.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Almost 32,000 people died there. Would summer camp be a better term?

Yes, Dachau wasn't a destination where people were sent to be killed but that's probably a result of it being the first of the Nazi's concentration camps and, its original purpose was stated to be for "political prisoners." This was before it was deemed "easiest" to simply exterminate all those "undesireables."

CX

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If my info is wrong, fine. I just know what my grandad told me as a teenager when i joined up. I didn't want to get the nitty gritty details off a pensioner who had been through what he had. He only spoke to me twice about his army days, once about what i posted earlier, and another time about something else.

Put it this way, the concentration camps are hardly great evidence for those who thing that the Nazi's couldn't or wouldn't have killed all of those Jews.

CX.
edit on 18/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I believe holocaust happened, but it was exaggerated and was blamed on one person, while puppet masters got away.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Biliverdin

Almost 32,000 people died there. Would summer camp be a better term?

Certainly not. But it is an important distinction. Dachau, for example, was placed into operation almost the second that Hitler gained power, and continued throughout the war, so 32,000 people, by your figure, died there between 1934 and 1945. 200,000 were murdered at Sobibor in an 18 month period. See the importance of making the distinction?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
YES...
it happened.
YES...
it wasn't only Jews targeted.
YES it is offensive to quibble about numbers since it makes no difference now anyway.
YES these sorts of conversations hint at an unhealthy obsession with what was the worse human disaster ever.
I don't care if we call it a holocaust or mass murder, it happened. Had i been alive at the time in Germany, i probably would have ended up in one those camps as would many on this forum... PLease show a little respect. There are much more important things to talk about. We damage the credibility of this site by having threads with titles like this...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theGreatunhosed
YES...
it happened.
YES... it wasn't only Jews targeted.
YES it is offensive to quibble about numbers since it makes no difference now anyway.
YES these sorts of conversations hint at an unhealthy obsession with what was the worse human disaster ever.
I don't care if we call it a holocaust or mass murder, it happened. Had i been alive at the time in Germany, i probably would have ended up in one those camps as would many on this forum... PLease show a little respect. There are much more important things to talk about. We damage the credibility of this site by having threads with titles like this...

You are contradicting yourself........The others targeted the same as the jews are not inclusive in the term holocaust.

As I have already pointed out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

doesn't matter... they're all people. this is a stupid argument.
edit on 18-7-2012 by theGreatunhosed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

YES...
it happened.
YES... it wasn't only Jews targeted.

You are contradicting yourself........The others targeted the same as the jews are not inclusive in the term holocaust.

As I have already pointed out.

Yes but 90% of the people who learned about holocaust, look at the overall population died by the hands on Nazi Germany, for them, everyone that was killed by Nazi Germany = Holocaust casualties.

If we say the the only amount of Jews killed, all of a sudden the death toll drops and does not exactly hold the same value.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theGreatunhosed

I beg to differ.......WHAT term do we give to the Gypsies that died, or the Jehovah witnesses or any other persons targeted in exactly the same manner and fate as the jews ???????

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

First of all the Jehovah's Witnesses did not speak out against the atrocities against the Jews because there were no [sic]atrocites.Thats[sic] a fact whether you like it or not.

Being a X JW, I was told Jehovahs witness were put in concentration camps as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

thankyou for putting my argument rather more eloquently than i did. I am of that 90%. i feel we are arguing what the word holocaust means... this is silly. also the OP hints at holocaust denial in the title which is offensive.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

it doesn't matter what term we use as long as we acknowledge the crime and their suffering. THat's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am tired of debating this on this site. No one's mind will be changed. It is a waste of time. The Jewish media has brainwashed this country (and every other country also) and no amount of reason or proof will fix it.

They showed us what happens when you get sick of having one small group control the banks, media and commerce and then do something about it. We will forever be slaves and the brainwashing is too strong to ever be free from them. It is just too ingrained into our psyches. No amount of truth will convince anyone. No matter what. So there is no point to it. None at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
THIS IS A JOKE.

Delete this thread, if you don't think the holocaust happened...I'm sorry but you're ignorant as ####, and will no doubt live your life with any/all imbeciles that share your views.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by ken10

it doesn't matter what term we use as long as we acknowledge the crime and their suffering. THat's my opinion.

BUT WE USE THE TERM HOLOCAUST.........and that original meaning that used to be all inclusive to those that died, has now been changed to be solely that of the jews.

And now by using the term holocaust (Which is solely for jews) we are omitting ALL others that perished in exactly the same way.

And Proportionally by population, No-One suffered more than the Gypsies......So lets stop this hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
THIS IS A JOKE.

Delete this thread, if you don't think the holocaust happened...I'm sorry but you're ignorant as ####, and will no doubt live your life with any/all imbeciles that share your views.

*Sigh* Why do people not at least make some attempt to read a thread before commenting on it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

you are obsessed with the religious/cultural groupes that people belong to rather than the crimes they commit. So a lot of powerful bankers are Jewish, it means nothing, what means something is that they are criminals. Isreal lobby is a problem, i'll give you that, but it is far from our only problem. And they do not represent any Jews i know. 'the Jewish media'? nonsense, maybe you need to check some better sources, they are out there. You just have to find them. i am anything but brainwashed i assure you.........anyway, i've said my piece, not going to get bogged down in this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join