It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Yes I agree with you. Theose people in the photos look like they starved to death. The americans bombed all day and we brits bombed all night. Every road railway port and any other transport system was bombed. So no food or supplys could get to the camps. In a time of war I would feed my own troops first, rather than any one who was a traitor or who had declared war on my country. Thats why they were in the jail/camp. Just like in the USA. Who rounded up all the japonese and put them in camps.

Those people in those photographs did most likely starve to death, as well as being worked to death and suffering the effects of untreated diseases. The camps were to the most part relatively well supplied, the supply lines remained untouched until almost the close of the war. If photographs of the staff and guards are any indication, there were no shortages of resources at all.

www.spiegel.de...

Slavery was at that time an international crime. As was, following the Geneva convention, mistreatment of POWs. Even if all who died, died as a result of neglect, or from over work and under feeding, it is still a heinous crime of monumental proportions. The genocide of the Jews, via Aktion Reinhard, and the systematic slaughter of the ethnic Slavs by the Einsatzgruppen, and the actions of the Tierstrasse 4 Unit, can all be classed as individual atrocities against humanity, but that only serves to compound the total disregard for 'difference' held by the Nazi regime.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am truly in shock that this thread has not generated any BS anti semetic ramblings. let me jump in and fix that, the holocaust did happen just not only to Jews the Blacks and native Indians also had there versions of a holocaust and now the middle east Muslims face a similar holocaust. you need to rephrase the title of this thread not Did the Holocaust Really Happen? but Is the holocaust still happening?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hitler hated the jews because they were "the great master of lies" nothing at all to do with Jesus Christ, which by all measure Hitler would have liked since he threw out the money changers from the temple. This proves that the aryan spirit can exist in aryan or jew. Spirit transcends race.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The site owner is gonna be mad at you!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
the middle east Muslims face a similar holocaust.

Oh, really? How's that?

Originally posted by filosophia
Jesus Christ, which by all measure Hitler would have liked ....

Dude .. seriously? Jesus who said 'turn the other cheek' .. 'pray for your enemies' ... and who died for others ... if you really think Hitler would have liked Jesus, then why didn't Hitler try to be more like him??

edit on 7/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: less of a quote ...

CX

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I visited a concentration camp when i was stationed in Germany, if you've not been, you should. No point in saying much more until you've been.

I will add though, the only time i ever saw my grandad well up was when he told me how he had to drive truckloads of dead POW's to wherever they were being dumped. He was forced to do it or faced being shot. That was enough proof for me.

CX.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sure the holocaust happened, and many times too.
There were holocausts in China, Russia, a few in African states, and in the America's and these were perpetrated by many leaders down through history.
But for some reason which I cannot explain, 1 guy is the only one associated and 1 religious group seems to own the trophy for some reason or another when their plight was in fact probably the smallest.
It nust be because of their good media coverage...
Who is denying who, or what?
Divide and conquer wins again.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think the OP believes the holocaust happened based on the information he gave out. I once interviewed a woman who was a survivor of the concentration camps, so yes, I know they existed.

It is dangerous to pretend that the holocaust did not happen, because this is the first step towards repeating the process.

link   
reply to post by CX

How is that proof of a holocaust against jews ?

Were those bodies your grandad dumped all jews ?

And if your Grandad was American those bodies were at a camp NOT considered a death camp !!!.

I love the way emotions and opinions trump facts on this site.

Just seen you are UK so I guess your grandad was British and the point still stands, only the Russians saw the Death camps. ...........convenient eh.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

link   
In before the lock.

I'm not sure posting random pictures counts as evidence of anything though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Did it happen? Yes. Was it more than just Jews even though they're all we really ever hear about? Absolutely.

One of the populations that we don't hear about a lot but were hit quite substantially? The Romani (Gypsies).

link

And that's the crux of the matter. A lot of folks seem to want to think it's some Zionist conspiracy or whatever. But it wasn't just the Jews.
edit on 18-7-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Did it happen? Yes. Was it more than just Jews even though they're all we really ever hear about? Absolutely.

One of the populations that we don't hear about a lot but were hit quite substantially? The Romani (Gypsies).

link

And that's the crux of the matter. A lot of folks seem to want to think it's some Zionist conspiracy or whatever. But it wasn't just the Jews.
edit on 18-7-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

Look up the current WIKI definition of the holocaust

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[2] also known as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "catastrophe"; Yiddish: חורבן, Churben or Hurban,[3] from the Hebrew for "destruction"), was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II,

The persecution of the Gypsies and others are not included in the holocaust......And for that reason count me out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does anyone actually read threads anymore, rather than get overly emotional over a title?

Read the thread, the OP is not denying the holocaust.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I do believe that there is some rationale in seperating the genocide of the Jews from the other atrocities committed under the Third Reich. Those Jews who were transported to the death camps were for the most part, sent there with the consent of the governments to which they were subjects. Therefore, under international law at that time, no crime was committed. Then, a government was quite at liberty to dispose of it's citizenry as it saw fit, and one can reasonably argue that this is still the case. The crimes that were committed in the concentration camps however, were at that time, recognised as criminal under international law. By placing emphasis on the Jewish Question, we are conveniently led to ignore that many corporations got away with profiting from slave labour. A crime for which they could have been prosecuted, and yet, not one of them were.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Biliverdin because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Did it happen?

Of course it did. There is no question about it.

The real conspiracy surrounds how the Wars start and how people are welcomed into power then gunned down by the West afterwards.

It's almost too unreal to be real sometimes. It's almost like we are acting out a huge play.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Did it happen?

The real conspiracy surrounds how the Wars start and how people are welcomed into power then gunned down by the West afterwards.

It's almost too unreal to be real sometimes. It's almost like we are acting out a huge play.....

Absolutely. And in this case, a Second World War was a foregone conclusion before the ink was even dry on the Versailles Treaty. Two elements in that document ensured it, and deliberately so, in my opinion. Firstly, the Danzig Corridor, and the understanding that the Junker Class of Prussians were never, ever going to let that lie. And secondly, but perhaps more importantly, Article 231;

"The Allied and Associated Governments affirm and Germany accepts the responsibility of Germany and her allies for causing all the loss and damage to which the Allied and Associated Governments and their nationals have been subjected as a consequence of the war imposed upon them by the aggression of Germany and her allies."

Not only was it a fallacy, but it was, in and of itself, an act of needless aggression against an already broken people.

That article was drawn up by Allen Dulles who would later orchestrate the syphoning out of Germany of the profits of those companies that he and his brother's law firms represented who had invested in the Nazi war machine, and had profited from not only the cheap purchase of Jewish business interests, but also the slave labour provided by the concentration camps.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by CX

How is that proof of a holocaust against jews ?

Were those bodies your grandad dumped all jews ?

And if your Grandad was American those bodies were at a camp NOT considered a death camp !!!.

I love the way emotions and opinions trump facts on this site.

Just seen you are UK so I guess your grandad was British and the point still stands, only the Russians saw the Death camps. ...........convenient eh.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

Late in the afternoon of 29 April 1945, KZ Dachau was surrendered to the American Army by SS-Untersturmführer Heinrich Wicker.[citation needed] A vivid description of the surrender appears in Brig. Gen. Henning Linden's official "Report on Surrender of Dachau Concentration Camp":

The main concentration camps liberated by US forces were:

•Buchenwald
•Dachau
•Mauthausen

www.scrapbookpages.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Did it happen?

If we only knew for a certain who the directors and producers are, we could give them a chance to change their ways and change the play into something all humanity can except.

link   
Sorry first double post,
edit on 18-7-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ken10

wow, americans didn't enter concentration camps?
www.humanitas-international.org...

US forces liberated the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, on April 11, 1945, a few days after the Nazis began evacuating the camp. On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg, Dachau, and Mauthausen.

www.ushmm.org...

I've had the great pleasure to know one US soldier who was at one of the liberations. When he died, his wife donate his photos to the holocaust museum. He was there, he took pictures.

For those of you claiming this thread will be closed, please note that it does not glorify hitler, it is discssuing an aspect of WWII and, as long as it stays on this track, it will remain open.

Also, for those of you posting, please read the opening post (and the continuation). The thread starter is not denying the holocaust existed. He's offering some insight into the murder of another group of people, at the hands of the Nazis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join