It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is way too racist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
the same kind of nazi rhetoric that you have just agreed with i take it you are against? Once again case and point.

What? Racist devils are a dying breed..how is that nazi rhetoric?
edit on 19-7-2012 by aaron2388 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Its not just ATS, ive been seeing a rise in what would have been socially unacceptable racism in my regular life. Lets say for the last 10 years or so.

After doing a bunch of reading tonight on this thread and a few holocaust threads i had to put some thoughts down.

If you want to hear some random white guy confirm that racism is alive and well in the USA check out this thread for my 2 cents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and let me know what you think, i confess that white people out themselves to me as racists all the time, they think its OK becasue I am white also.

but like I said its not just ATS, im seeing this everywhere, and if it IS just ATS, well every site like this has its moment in the limelight, anyone remember Anomalies.net?

If the site fails to serve the majority of its readers it goes belly up. If you're trying to educate yourself and folks are busy trolling with holocaust revision theories or thinly disguised neo nazi vibes its a lot less fun and a lot less informative.

maybe the de bunkers have a new strat?

or maybe that ol dumbing down program worked.

OMG PS

for a few years I have been getting NO WHERE with my new comedic racist insult for white people, so here it goes...

the new word for "those types" (i am one LOL) is SPINK

it has a bit in common phonetically with a few similar terms, and it takes away the suppossed magic whiteness of the caucasian, who of course is no more white than an african is black.

SPINK makes fun of the fact that we are really PINK PEOPLE, which we go to tanning salons to disguise.

so the next time your pal is like, you wanna mayonaise sandwhich? you can be like TO HELL WITH SPINK FOOD, lets go get spring rolls.

omg i am going to be killed in my sleep tonight, or banned, or both.
edit on 19-7-2012 by uwascallywabbit because: typos

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
boy the mods on this forum are proper wankers, no life huh?? well, don´t blame it on silentkoala.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Way too many Hitler worship threads, which is just.....disturbing

Way too many posts generalizing the whole black race

Nearly all the threads on race get closed be cause of posters being hatefully racist

If black people commit a crime their race is always correlated. If white people do their race is never ever mentioned. If black people shoplift from Walmart it is somehow worse and less civilized then if whites steal on wallstreet. They claim blacks idolize criminality yet they ignore all the mafia, drug smuggling, bank robbing and war movies that all star whites and were written by such..

The whole point humans have bad traits in general. Under the right conditions we do bad things, someones race doesn't put them at a predisposition to be violent or do crime. Its the environment.

I always thought it was common sense that people are a product of their environment. Most of the negative stereotypes come with being born in the inner city. All the people that live in the ghetto, regardless of race generally have these issues.

The open racism on ATS is an embarrassment to the conspiracy community and takes away from the sites credibility.

Fantastic post by the OP...this is my opinion also ! there are a lot of people on here who don't have the first clue of the world they live in there to busy playing xbox and thinking there right all the time just because they follow the popular opinion of the masses on ATS....

Well done dude....stand up and be counted!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by night1

I gave you a star not for this particular post, but because I clicked your profile and some of your other posts are hilarious.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

And you wonder why the Aliens haven't landed yet ? :p

If we can't even get along with each other when the only difference is cultural and quantity of melanin in our skin, how exactly do you think we will receive an entity with entirely different physiology ?

Anyways, man it's just people - don't let racism get to you, it's almost as annoying as religion and just as deadly.
I live in South Africa, if I let the racism get to me I would have lost the plot long ago.

Although gotta say, good tactic for getting S's & F's
- people always wanna agree with the anti-racism things to prove to themselves they are in NO way racist ^^

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388

the same kind of nazi rhetoric that you have just agreed with i take it you are against? Once again case and point.

What? Racist devils are a dying breed..how is that nazi rhetoric?

how does he know racist devils birth rates are declining? you and i both know what he was referring to and as i stated, case and point.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by uwascallywabbit

I stopped reading when you said random WHITE guy, again when racism is acknowledged as a two way street it will decrease. In my experience in both work and private it still is non white victim white trash racist scenerio. As far as i can see for tge most part many threads just point out the blatant discrimination of whites which seems socially and politically acceptable. So tell me, how do you ever expect racism to end? when whites are wiped out? believe me it would continue and probably be far worse.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I agree ATS is racist. The Mods only seem interested in certain types of racism. Other types are left go under the carpet....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This whole thing is stupid, I'm white and I live in an extremely white world, its not by choice, its just where I live.
I found discrimination towards myself and others based purely on ideas that were preconceived, due to appearance and what the general consensus was. (I have dreadlocks, shocking I know:lol

Based on initial impressions, I'm not taken serious and am often the butt of jokes and have missed many employment opportunities, but would I wish to work with such people any way?

any ways point is racism only exist if you acknowledge it, I see it as some people are just d**ks and most people choose to follow suit, I'm sure the same would happen to me if my skin was a diff color.
Some races do have higher crime rates and are associated with said crimes due to reputation, keeping in mind that all so some races have minority populace and extreme poverty, do the math.
It hasn't all ways been this way and it wont be this way for ever.

ATS = people and people = racism, along with many other things.
racism exists as much as governments.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
ATS is a reflection of it's community, if we were all 'of one mind' it would be pointless to communicate.

We were one, we are fragmented, we will be one again.

QV.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

On many things you say I agree. I will point out two things however.
1: Recent threads on Hitler I've seen have been about the guy being painted in a bad light through 'history written by the victor' and propaganda. Sure there may be a few who worshiping him, but I would guess they are not the ones with the highest knowledge on the subject or man himself.

2: If you're talking about the large-scale organised raid of Walmart, the shock in that is how it was orchestrated and went down. I agree people on Wall St. (not just white) are indeed fleecing everyone for much more, but they're doing it in a way that they are protected by law, and are unseen by the common man.

My point being I don't think a good deal of us here are speaking so much based on race but on circumstances around particular events. Hitler was white and killed white people - does that make taking either side of the argument there racist? Does it mean taking neither is racist by turning your back? People are capable of being a-holes regardless of skin-colour.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by uwascallywabbit

I stopped reading when you said random WHITE guy, again when racism is acknowledged as a two way street it will decrease. In my experience in both work and private it still is non white victim white trash racist scenerio. As far as i can see for tge most part many threads just point out the blatant discrimination of whites which seems socially and politically acceptable. So tell me, how do you ever expect racism to end? when whites are wiped out? believe me it would continue and probably be far worse.

Ok dude, the point you've brought up is very true - and Racism doesn't end because for the most part black people will not let it go, and still till this day continue to call every failure on their part racism. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, obviously it does, I'm just saying that for the most part it's all to easily called upon as an "I WIN BUTTON". The reason being, slavery ... now any educated person knows that slavery is something that happens when a higher civilization supersedes a lower civilization. You can blame and finger point all you like but at the end of the day, even back to the Egyptian times they took black slaves (Nubians) which they castrated (eunuch) and used as protectors of the Harem's and also the non-castrated warriors were used as berserkers (aka - cannon fodder.)

Now it comes down to the fact that one civilization trumped another, the colour of the skin was irrelevant, but don't let that mislead you into believing white people wont be blamed - we were just the last people that used slavery so the memory is fresh and clear.

Now all of this aside... because I'm a white South African and if anyone is going to talk about racism then it should come from someone living in the most racially blurred country ever conceived.

I'm not racist first of all, the reason being ? - well ... I went to school with black kids from the get go, some of my best friends were black - still are. I didn't live through apartheid, I didn't know those times - is it fair I am made to pay for the old people's mistakes ? I don't know ... maybe .... but really how is that going to help anyone ?

I can tell you that the young black and white people in SA should be a role model to the rest of the world, look what we've been through and we did it all without a civil war on our hands, the problem is that we're being held back by old blood and old hatred. In America, your truth comes through the tube - so what the world see's on their television set they believe. You can't have a black rockstar, you can't have a white rapper.... you can't have a black president or a black golfer. I think if anything life is proving the television wrong - will people start to wake up and realize ? Perhaps ... but first of all black people need to stop pulling the race card... I mean if it's racism it's racism but what the word seems to mean these days is World vs Blacks .... honestly because there are a lot of races .... if the world is SO racist... how come it's only ever the black community up in arms about it ? ... Brings me back to my point of the fact that it's basically a collective victim mentality. For God's sake America voted a black president in, not the black people, America! - .... does this not ... I don't know... sink in ?

Let me end with this... if a white person were to report racism in South Africa he would be laughed at, that is the extent to which the word has been raped and changed into meaning something totally different, they should called it Anti-Blackism. Seriously people, we need to stop this crap and get on with life - the past is gone and the people who perpetrated those crimes are either gone or dying, do we really want to waste our short lives on this planet living in their scorched earth ? To make a difference we need to BE different, and to BE different is to start anew, don't sign for the previous generations dirty packages.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If political correctness has achieved one thing it's to make the racists cloak their inherent racism behind more creative language.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

A litte OT, but those shampoos are not tear free, if you look at the first ingrediant, it says distearant, it numbs your eyes so you don't feel the shampoo burn them.

*never lets a J&J product touch my kid*

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jerryznv

A hundred years ago you might have had an argument...but now it's just pathetic...find me a whites only scholarship for college...and in return I'll show you a thousand minority only scholarships!

Just shows you don't live in reality. Racism didn't die in the 1960s.

Does my white daughter somehow become less deserving of a college education because your grandpa was subject to persecution a hundred years ago?

Um black people are subject to inequality today. And private organizations can help whoever they like. There are a ton of German, Italian, all the other European American scholarships. Ton of ones for women too. Apply.

Redlining is just one example...which still goes on today directly helped create the ghettos and create prevalent poverty in the black community. Blacks are routinely discriminated against by banks and do not get approved for loans even if they have better jobs, better credit ratings, better everything than whites.

Redlining is the practice of denying, or increasing the cost of services such as banking, insurance, access to jobs,[2] access to health care,[3] or even supermarkets[4] to residents in particular, often racially determined,[5] areas.

Although in the United States informal discrimination and segregation have always existed, the practice called "redlining" began with the National Housing Act of 1934, which established the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).[10] The federal government contributed to the early decay of inner city neighborhoods by withholding mortgage capital and making it difficult for these neighborhoods to attract and retain families able to purchase homes.[11]

During the heyday of redlining, the areas most frequently discriminated against were black inner city neighborhoods. For example, in Atlanta in the 1980s, a Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles by investigative reporter Bill Dedman showed that banks would often lend to lower-income whites but not to middle- or upper-income blacks.

Dan Immergluck writes that in 2002 small businesses in black neighborhoods still received fewer loans, even after accounting for business density, business size, industrial mix, neighborhood income, and the credit quality of local businesses.[20] Gregory D. Squires wrote in 2003 that it is clear that race has long affected and continues to affect the policies and practices of the insurance industry.[21] Workers living in American inner cities have a harder time finding jobs than suburban workers.[22

Lending institutions such as Wells Fargo have been shown to treat black mortgage applicants differently when they are buying homes in white neighborhoods than when buying homes in black neighborhoods.

Bank of America on Wednesday was ordered by the Justice Department to pay a $335 million settlement for the company’s part in a discriminatory lending market that denied black and Hispanic home buyers the approval needed to purchase homes.

Allegations against Countrywide involved more than 200,000 minority borrowers and found that Countrywide charged those lenders more money than they charged to white borrowers with similar credit profiles from 2004 through 2008.

www.inquisitr.com...

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

This post reminded me of this scene in 'Trading Places'.

To give an opinion on your post though. I really cannot understand the mentality of banks discriminating on colour. It makes no sense, I thought the only colour they recognised was the colour of money.

Excellent post, thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Dude move to South Africa then, here you basically can't get a job unless your'e black, it's pretty awesome if you're black but if you're any other color you're kinda screwed. Either way, some of the benefits include being appointed in a position that would ordinarily require quite considerable qualifications and cognitive coherence but because your skin is black those requirements get wavered and you get appointed over many other highly qualified multi-racial candidates.

Before people start whining on about apartheid, that ended many many years ago and the current government has been in place for well over 18 years, as I've said before many times I had black students in my class from beginning to end of education. Make no mistake - there are very capable black people in South Africa, they just aren't being hired because Affirmative Action is being kept in place even after all these years so that the old morons who couldn't run to the bathroom are running the country whilst all the young black talent are working in lame jobs or have left the country, which... strangely enough is what all the young people in SA are doing, regardless of race.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join