It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is way too racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok...that does it. Cancelling my account immediately. Racist? What a joke! Bye all!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Apparently you can't cancel an account. So...logging off. Have a good life everyone. It WAS fun while it lasted. Far too PC now-a-days. Maybe I've just gotten too old.

Bye

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I think on ATS they're are too many people who try so hard to be "anti racist" that they turn regular discussions into a huge racist fest and everyone who has an opinion that they can twist into being racist they do it.

Well said.It seems that happens a lot here.It also happens in real life all too often as well. Anytime any minority(not just blacks) can play the race card they do it.Even if it makes no sense to do so.It's ingrained in their thinking that they didn't get their way because of their color.While that may be true sometimes....more often then not it isn't.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Racism is on the rise all over the world. It's ver alarming! The first immediate victims are "naturally" the so-called "Blacks". What could be the reason? May be because blacks don't instigate fear or terrorize white folks just like Muslims do. I've never heard or read someone saying, "I've black friends, they, belive me they're some of the best individuals I've ever meat" or "Not all Blacks are like that" etc. You chang the Black part with Muslims, and you hear it again and again. "Stockholm Syndrome -- the fear factor"?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hey genius,when is the last time you saw a mob of 300 white kids beating blacks or stealing from ANY store,maybe we need a white version of trayvon so that we can justify criminallity,then people like you will fall all over themselves to find some another source for our anger.
edit on 18-7-2012 by yyzyyz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
OP....

You've done something here. You proved your point by way of self reference. This thread was entirely self referenced in the OP. It's not so much a prediction as a keen understanding in the flow of causality. What you have done is not a good thing, nor is it a bad thing. It's simply a matter of perception. If, and only if, members take an objective look at this thread and peer beyond the topic and the subject, then they will see that it makes its point. One could change the thread to "ATS is way too concerned with icecream" and one would notice that the thread progresses along the line of being absolutely concerned with ice cream to the point where the subtle emotions regarding ice cream are displayed by members to such a degree that it is undeniable that ice cream is always on their minds.

I say to you, bravo sir. Within the flow, I don't know how this shall affect you spiritually and, on an inconsequential level, "ats reputation" wise. What I do know is that you were able to allow other members to illustrate the nature of your OP.

To that, I say, bravo.

As for what I think of ATS, I think it is a festering pool of individuals who give into the abdication of personal responsibility in order to delineate it to some force beyond their control. Their lives are pitiful, sad, or wanting do to some dark forces that exist on the fringes of reality or perception. This is conspiracy mind. Only in its darkest places shall light be found...and only in the most illuminated places shall darkness be discovered...and only in the minds of the pure shall both light and darkness be seen as equal, while both are denied.

ATS is an exercise in loving the demons of mankind, and knowing them to be self.

However, outside of the whole spiritual shtick, your point was made by the posters in this thread. That's all. This place is almost unusable now. I wish Jkrog was here to really hold up the UFO forums...I wish friends still amongst the living were here to hold up the Metaphysics area....

I wish Skepticoverlord split the site into two: Politics and Social ATS - Spiritual and Conspiracy ATS (no, BTS and ATS does not count)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

so a rant thread that exploits the Black Race with no direction other that exploiting for ATS Fair Air Time is in order?

I couldn't agree with you more...it's a very disturbing and unnecessary thread. As a matter of fact, I won't waste anymore time reading this crap...there's more racism going on in this particular thread than anywhere else on ATS right now.

Then again it is in the rant forum

edit on 7/18/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
o/p,way to much time on your hands(perhaps get a job)neo liberal clap trap.if you don't like it(a thread or a.t.s.),go away.quite simple,saves everyone thinking you have a chip on your shoulder.as for the subject,if this place gets anymore censored for hurt feelings it'll be like the newspaper in 1984.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

I dunno. I see a mob of white criminals robbing the country dry on wallstreet and at all of the FED banks locations.But I'm not simple minded as you are, I'm not going to blame the whole race or claim that it is in their nature.

300 white kids beating blacks

But of course it goes all ways, common sense.

or stealing from ANY store

Since you asked...if you don't think white people shoplift or rob then you are living in a fantasy

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

B on W crimes are way more unproportionate than W on B crimes especially considering population numbers between the two.

OP, I do commend you for the thread though, I know this has been eating at you for some time.
Keep your head up, you're way too intelligent to let this get to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Point out the racism on my part. I've never claimed any racial superiority over another nor generalized an entire race of people. The whole theme to my posts are that all races do bad things, people are a product of their environment. Where's the racism?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If you don't like it, go away.

There's nothing stopping you from never logging in again.

That's it. Exercise your right not to log in.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Point out the racism on my part. I've never claimed any racial superiority over another nor generalized an entire race of people. The whole theme to my posts are that all races do bad things, people are a product of their environment. Where's the racism?

I was not saying that you were being racist or that you personally made racist comments. I was referring to the racist comments that have been made in response to your posts. What I was trying to point out was that by ranting about racism on ATS, it seems as though the racist came out in droves.

I totally see where you're coming from and I understand as well, however, all you did was opened a door of more racism on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If people want to be racist let them We all have an opinion or view point, some we agree on many we don't. Deleting post won't help anything. I would rather know where I stand with someone who is openly racist than someone who hides their true feelings.

Nazi's, Jew's, Christians, Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Zionists, the NWO, the Government....we all gotta hate something and I say each to their own.

If you disagree with a thread, put forth a reasonable and valid arguement against it before simply crying out "Racist"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd say the OP has enough truth to it and is perfectly valid. It's how he sees things and again, enough truth to fully support why he sees everything that way.

I can't be alone by a long shot, on seeing whats happening here though. People here have remarked on it. Many predicted in casual ways that it was coming and some, not as casual.

I'll go a HUGE step beyond saying that this exists at more than just ATS and say this isn't about race at all. This polarization exists on a number of topics of which Race is only ONE OF THEM.

• White vs. Black
  • Democrat vs. Republican
  • Rich Vs. Poor
  • Private Business vs. Union
  • Police vs. Public

I could go on and we all know that. We're reading stories in the media and often living much of this, every day. Every one of those splits and divisions is reinforced and hammered on, on a daily basis. It's push push, non stop and we'll stay divided and at each others throats right to the very end. Some, I'm starting to think, won't even notice the water as the deck slides out from under us. They'll be entirely too busy punching each other just a few last times.

It takes a deliberate effort these days..NOT to allow all this to do what it's meant to accomplish and the growing cases of rage seem to say many sure aren't doing too well....but we gotta try. The true racism outside being the outlet of the general rage I'm talking about seeing, is rarer than most think, I believe. People just generally live pissed at each other more and more these days, it would seem.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

That doesnt make the idea wrong does it? And everyone in Hollywood is a quack so whats yer point? And I blame Obama for my car not starting......again whats the point here?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”.

-Propulsion

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

My main point of my original post is this, if your that worried about racism and it bothers you so much....your part of the problem and you are mostly the ones keeping it alive. Racism is a product of the weak minded and superficial in a social setting. There are other reasons for it however which I will get to eventually but you may not like the answer. History is what you have to look to.

And those stats I gave out are not false from a certain point of view as my post was touching on stereotypical perceptions..or did you miss that? And lots of those white women on welfare are with black men...still part of the demographic welfare wise. Once someone in the household is listed as black the whole family in this country becomes part of a different statistic.

And what white folk you hangin out with? Prison skin heads? Or do you live in jerkwater USA?

Socioeconomic blah blah blah justice system blah blah ..again another excuse to cry racism. You can't honestly expect me to believe that theres a huge conspiracy bent around racism as it pertains to the justice system and black people....now that is a tarded statement. In the past? sure it was. Now? highly unlikely. You have too many guilt ridden white folk for that to be true.
All this perception really is again is another way to pass the buck of self responsibility onto someone else because others don't wanna own up to their crimes.

What I will believe, that doesn't serve blacks very well in the justice system, is that its broken from the top down due to money and the fact that anyone can buy their freedom if they have enough money. OJ Simpson is a prime example of this.....and he murdered a white woman.....Gee must be a duck as he falls into a specific statistic right there that harbors more stereotypical overtones of a different nature. Granted he's black, it just proves my point how money can buy you freedom black or white.

Until everyone is willing to lay down the primal instinct of "he is different than me" (some of this prejudice is genetic ever think about that?) things are not going to change chuck. You have instances of what you would call racism throughout the dawn of time...and some how right now at this moment its black peoples turn to be angry. or middle eastern people.

Its not a white thing.....its a human thing...get it yet? Its been with us since the dawn of the cave man..its not going away. And its nothing that you can get rid of.....its a primal instinct of survival to keep to ones kind.

Its not a socioeconomic injustice...its in our DNA. Just like alcoholism, and psychotic disposition. All humans can really do to make it go away socially is to stop talking about it. Grow beyond it, leave it be.

There you got the picture now?

Again I don't care what color you are I'll tell everyone to GFY

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Skip: 3:00

--- And I'm not even a fan of South Park, but those little guys said it pretty well right there.

As far as Hitler goes, that's real cute guys.

You find out these supposed "evil leaders" of the middle-east were actually not so evil after all, and then your brain tells you "Wow, what if the other ones from history weren't bad either?"

Well ya know what, Hitler was bad. He condoned the slaughtering of millions. He was more than a mouth-piece.
The facts still stand that history is always written by the victors, but do not let that brain wash you into taking the opposite extreme side by suggesting that Hitler was a "Great man" by any standards.

Just like racism, when you blanket generalize any group of People *OR* ideology you are setting yourself up to sound like a bigot.

So where is the proof? I don't really trust conspiracy theorists that are protesting outside of the Bohemian Grove to not be schizophrenic.

- RealSpoke

I like where you come from a lot of the time, but damn dude - do some research on Bohemian Grove will ya?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

There is no reason to be racist, there is more than enough reason, if you look for it, to hate everyone on an individual basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join