It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very unusual find in the mountains of Peru.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh good grief. From that reply it is evident that there is a pressing need to talk to people. I wholeheartedly stand by my claim that it is a natural geologic feature. What is it about this feature that makes you think it was the product of a crashed ship from Mars?

Nasty.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Thank you thetiler for the links. I did a survey of the features at Cape St. Vincent in Victoria crater a long time ago and found the egyptian figurine interesting. It is not the only egyptian representation on Mars, there are others.

The image below shows the same view as you posted only I have applied some enhancing and reduced the size. I have always maintained that martians were the 'masters of deception' and it would appear from the enhanced view that they are not the only ones. Compare this enhanced view with the one at the link on your post. See if you can spot what was hidden in the original.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Oh good grief. From that reply it is evident that there is a pressing need to talk to people. I wholeheartedly stand by my claim that it is a natural geologic feature. What is it about this feature that makes you think it was the product of a crashed ship from Mars?

Nasty.

And I stand by my claim that the object at this site is an ancient crashed flying craft.

Connecting the dots there is good reason to believe that this could be an instance of a pre-columbian Zep Tepi or First Occasion. This could well be where intelligent activity started in South America. There are also other places in the world where the space travelling ancients landed and made their first base. Some examples of specific evidence can be found at the 'Noah's Ark' site and Gobekli Tepi in Turkey, the caves under the Giza plateau in Egypt and Antarctica. These are just some examples but there are others.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

And I stand by my claim that the object at this site is an ancient crashed flying craft.

Connecting the dots there is good reason to believe that this could be an instance of a pre-columbian Zep Tepi or First Occasion. This could well be where intelligent activity started in South America. There are also other places in the world where the space travelling ancients landed and made their first base. Some examples of specific evidence can be found at the 'Noah's Ark' site and Gobekli Tepi in Turkey, the caves under the Giza plateau in Egypt and Antarctica. These are just some examples but there are others.

But you offer no proof, only fanciful claims backed-up with a lack of geologic knowledge.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting.
but why do I feel the need to lick it

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Here is the link again to an interesting site, maybe you missed it the first time. Have a look at the 'altar' page as the information contained therein is very relevant and givess a clue to the beginnings of intelligent societies.

cibercentre.cat...

You say I offer no proof.

May I suggest that you have a look at the terrain using Google Earth and I think you will be quite amazed at what there is to find.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Calling ATS members in Peru, especially in the Lima province.

¿Hay algún miembro del foro que viven en los siguientes lugares y tener conocimiento de los antiguos pueblos que vivían en lo alto de las montañas cerca de Markawasi? Sería de gran ayuda si usted puede escribir en Inglés. Los lugares son Canta, Huaros, Acobamba, Culluay, Carampoma y Lachaqui.

i no hablan Inglés. Pero esta es la vagina de la madre conocida nave estelar se sabe que se estrelló en la antigüedad. no muy lejos es el arte del pene padre completa con las bolas.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

It is still a rock formation. The weathering of rocks from the sandstorms on Mars do all kind of shapes, I know it looks like a pharaoh statue to you. Have you never seen rocks being named after animals or other creatures or even humans that they resemble? But it's all done by Martian nature.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The shape of the object suggests it could be an ancient flying craft that crashed and came to rest in a short distance.

Put yourself in the following situation.

You are on a very large spacecraft and a member of an art-oriented culture and you have managed to travel from another planet, say Mars as an example. The craft crash lands and many people are thrown about.

What would your priorities be if you had survived the landing?

the first thing i would do would be to carve faces into the mountain side and then move into them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Calling ATS members in Peru, especially in the Lima province.

¿Hay algún miembro del foro que viven en los siguientes lugares y tener conocimiento de los antiguos pueblos que vivían en lo alto de las montañas cerca de Markawasi? Sería de gran ayuda si usted puede escribir en Inglés. Los lugares son Canta, Huaros, Acobamba, Culluay, Carampoma y Lachaqui.

i no hablan Inglés. Pero esta es la vagina de la madre conocida nave estelar se sabe que se estrelló en la antigüedad. no muy lejos es el arte del pene padre completa con las bolas.

Gracias por su respuesta.

Entiendo el significado de lo que está diciendo y hará una búsqueda de los objetos en cuestión.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

The shape of the object suggests it could be an ancient flying craft that crashed and came to rest in a short distance.

Put yourself in the following situation.

You are on a very large spacecraft and a member of an art-oriented culture and you have managed to travel from another planet, say Mars as an example. The craft crash lands and many people are thrown about.

What would your priorities be if you had survived the landing?

the first thing i would do would be to carve faces into the mountain side and then move into them.

Funny you should have said that as one of the first priorities would be to find or make a place of shelter. The caves under the Giza plateau are a typical example of where the pre-pharaonic people in Egypt made their shelter. The caves are full of artistic works and the formed shapes are very similar to those I am currently researching in the high Andes landscape. There has to be a link between the two locations. Interesting!
edit on 25-7-2012 by arianna because: text added

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by arianna

It is still a rock formation. The weathering of rocks from the sandstorms on Mars do all kind of shapes, I know it looks like a pharaoh statue to you. Have you never seen rocks being named after animals or other creatures or even humans that they resemble? But it's all done by Martian nature.

I'm sorry but I cannot agree about the weathering aspect in relation to the sculpted representation of a Pharaoh. The shape was cut into the rock face and is typical of some of the huge sculptured works seen on Earth. Yes, I would agree that weathering may have some bearing on the face of the rock, but not when a sculptured object has been cut back into the rock face.

Suggest you search for image PIA10210 and have a closer look at what is really there. There are some objects and artifact showing that are quite unbelievable but true. If you download the image see if you can spot the rising plume of smoke and other civilization evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

You are fooling yourself, it is still a rock. Wanna bet?

Look at the surroundings around that 'statue' does it even look to you any less natural. Do you see columns? Gate, Door, Roof, straight walls? There are no artifical walls, this is not an artifical cliff. It is totally natural.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by arianna

You are fooling yourself, it is still a rock. Wanna bet?

Look at the surroundings around that 'statue' does it even look to you any less natural. Do you see columns? Gate, Door, Roof, straight walls? There are no artifical walls, this is not an artifical cliff. It is totally natural.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

I suggest you take a much closer look into the image.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I made reference above to Zep Tepi or the First Occasion and that if the anomalous object was a crashed spacecraft a priority of the occupants would be to find a place of shelter.

The image shown below is no ordinary view. I would ask everyone to examine the surface detail at the site very closely as you may see why the anomalous object in not a natural formation. Look very closely to view some really interesting artistically-designed architecture.

A larger view is available at the Direct link.

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join