It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very unusual find in the mountains of Peru.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Whilst rearching Markawasi and the enigmatic land art-forms in the Andes mountains I came across this object on the landscape. I have no idea what the object is but it is very large. I have surveyed the area and there are no roads or tracks connecting to it. The nearest track is about 600 meters away.

It would appear the object may have been an unidentified flying craft or machine that has crash-landed into the mountain. A clear skid path can be seen from where the object struck the mountain up to the place of rest which would appear to be a flat piece of land on a sharp incline. There are no reports or infromation relating to an incident in the area which makes me believe that the object could be very old.

Two views are shown of the object and I would appreciate any input or assitance in identifying the object. I will post the full view with coordinates later if any members are interested in investigating the anomaly further.

What do you make of what can be observed at this site?

Are there any similarities with the large anomalous object that was recently found under the Baltic Sea?

For a larger version of each view click on the link at the Direct views below

Direct views:

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I can't see what you mean, sorry. That is to say i do not see what you are looking at, rather than i do not see anything at all.

Whereabouts on the picture please? (top left, middle right, etc).
edit on 18-7-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
can you circle it for me?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Domo1 because: Dumbassery

edit on 18-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
I can't see what you mean, sorry. That is to say i do not see what you are looking at, rather than i do not see anything at all.

nor do I...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by arianna

Whereabouts on the picture please? (top left, middle right, etc).
edit on 18-7-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

Same here, I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. Would you be able to point out the exact spot somehow?

Other than that, I can only see natural formations so far.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
can you circle it for me?

Um, I prefer arrows to circles but it just looks like everyday land formations.

P

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't see anything either.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
How bout posting the coordinates? That way we can look for ourselves...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
In the top picture in the OP, dead center from top to bottom and halfway between dead center and the far left side of the picture there's something that resembles the shape of a fish. I think that's what he's referring to. True, it looks odd, but I'm not seeing any point of impact or "skidmarks". What I see are topographical images consistent with mountains.

I think the OP is seeing what he/she wants to see.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
In the top picture in the OP, dead center from top to bottom and halfway between dead center and the far left side of the picture there's something that resembles the shape of a fish. I think that's what he's referring to. True, it looks odd, but I'm not seeing any point of impact or "skidmarks". What I see are topographical images consistent with mountains.

I think the OP is seeing what he/she wants to see.

Aahhh, i see what you are looking at. Thanks.

Have to agree, looks like natural formations to me, even if slightly "oddly" shaped. If you look into it, there are some very unusual shapes in the natural world at various locations.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Fish??? Its the top of a plateau, thats my guess. Sorry cant see any anomalies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Perhaps there was human civilization there at one point?

The thing to do would be to buy a metal detector as long as you can get permission.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I see nothing but earth.

What are you talking about ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Unidentified craft crash landing into the side of a mountain? Just to be clear, you did no research as to whether or not there were any reports of an incident like this happening, and you are simply stating this because....well that's where you come in!

What are we supposed to be looking at?

To be honest the only thign I can see in either of this photos is erosion...

Can you please explain how this is some sort of crash landing, why you think that, and maybe connect the dots with some sort of reliable source?

Watching Thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Beautiful imagination you have, I concluded from your previous thread.
Do not give up!
And this is a compliment, NOT sarc.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's amazing what I can see. Mountains! In the Andes! Wow...

Ahem. Uh. Sorry. Pardon me, I have gone off.

So really, what do people think? That by looking at google maps or google earth you are going to find the Atlantis, crashed UFOs, the entrance to the underworld, or more mundanely the shadow of Nibiru? Don't you think that all of those satellite photos have been processed and reprocessed before getting into those software?

Far from saying that there is never anything to see anywhere on earth, you can still be sure that if such an enormous thing as to claim "a UFO crashed in the mountain" was visible on any of those pictures, itwould have been hidden in the picture, no?

I am very sorry, but that's really all that's there to see in the pictures: mountains.
edit on 18-7-2012 by SpookyVince because: rephrasing my awful gibbering

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I cant see shat

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
as per usual with your threads, theres nothing to see here
you have a wild imagination for seeing things in landscapes
you either get a buzz from posting this crap, or are seriously delusional
you know full well that people are'nt going to see what you think you can see, yet you never highlight the area in question in your op. so you must revel in everyones wonder, therefore you are delusional.
if you ever want to be taken seriously, please highlight the area you are talking about in your op.
not 3 pages later after 30 posts asking you what your on about.

edit on 18/7/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It is interesting ..but the resolution is to poor to tell much other than the terrain looks disturbed ..impact ? maybe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join