It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge fire engulfs 42-storey tower block in Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I knew immediately there would be people making comparisons to building seven collapsing

AND THERE IS NO COMPARISON.....

Just because they were both steel core structure buildings (on fire) does not mean that because
one of them didn't collapse that this provides evidence that the other building shouldn't collapse.

Building seven was burning because it had incendiary thermate weakening its central core
columns and that is a BIG difference....of course it would fall...buildings that have small fires
from high temperature combustibles like thermate weakening the central core columns are
definitely going to collapse.

Quit comparing the two....its like apples and oranges
edit on 19-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

You do know that admitting there was thermite or thermate in the buildings either way points to preplanned conspiracy? Or is this some form of sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just remember that jet fuel burns at a lower temperature than what steel melts at, also J4 (modern jet fuel has fire inhibitures added, below a curtain temperature the fuel just wont burn, so I would think all that fuel hitting cold concrete would not burn, (I bet I'm going to get burnt now!!)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by rival

You do know that admitting there was thermite or thermate in the buildings either way points to preplanned conspiracy? Or is this some form of sarcasm?

I call it a "Kansas City Shuffle"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join