It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our society is a cage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Originally posted by RimDaas
In our youth, we are thrown into schools. These are like training facilities. Brainwashing us. Numbers, facts and ideas and hammered into our brains, to prepare us for boring jobs we will spend doing for most of our lives. We will have several years of training, until we are ready for jobs.

Who needs them darn fangled numbers?

Seriously?

I love the hypocrisy of people who can write out their free ideas here, blame the school system as being useless.

BTW, my job is interesting and I love it.
You decide what career you get and keep.

My best friends are the same way, they went with what they love, not with the money. One is a zookeeper and the other is a forensic accountant.

Next we will get our jobs. Bankers. Accountants. Plumbers. All the money we accumulate will go right back to the top of the food chain. To the governments. To the corporations. To the elite. To get even more money, we are taxed. Again this money goes back to the elite. Of course we get a few freedoms. Holidays. Entertainment. But more or less we are slaves.

If we didn't have "jobs" we would be spending the entire day farming, hunting and fishing. You have to work to eat, it happens to every species in nature, deal with it.

If you try to go against this system you end up unemployed and hopeless. You can only keep your head down and keep on working. No matter what.

You are getting paid. That is all that matters.

And when we get old, they retire us, throw us into retirement homes, wait for us to die so we can be replaced.
This is the life we will all live. Slaves to the higher class.

You and your family decide if you go into a retirement home or not. Not the "higher class". How you end up in retirement is largely up to you.
And what are your alternatives? working till death? Or being like caveman and leave you out in the pasture to die of starvation?

Sorry, whether it is killing mammoth with a spear and risk being killed, or working in a cube farm, you have to work. Suck it up.

and no one has much choice about the dying and being replaced bit. That is called nature.

Was I saying that you don't need to learn about maths? No I did not. I said that they hammer them into your brains and don't teach you the real facts about life.

Maybe your job is interesting but can we say the same about the masses who sit in cubicles, or work in factories all day?

I think it would be much better farming. Much better to work for ourselves and each other rather than trying to gain pieces of paper which determine your class in life. I have no problem with working. But I do have a problem with thousands, no, millions of people slaving all day trying to gain money while a few rich men and women laze around all day laughing at their success.

I do have a problem. Nowadays people are treated like packmules in some countries. If he is too old, just throw him away and wait for him to die.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The school covers basic education. It is not there to teach you about life. That is up to your parents and yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

And what is education supposed to do? To help you become a better citizen and guide you through life.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join