It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gaddafi in ambulance video (Rebel uses Gaddafis head as puppet) Watch at own risk!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

I like how people get all up their own behinds. Oh noes, how has humanity sunk so low!? Well dumbass this is not the first and certainly won't be the last time someone plays corpse puppet.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I like how people get all up their own behinds. Oh noes, how has humanity sunk so low!? Well dumbass this is not the first and certainly won't be the last time someone plays corpse puppet.

Hmm you do realize I was being quite sarcastic right? And you have it wrong Im a smartass not a dumbass. You of course being a cat, should be exceptionally worried when they decide to use your owner for a puppet.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Why do you say that? What evidence can you provide that he "had it coming"?

Seriously? You are going to play dumb about the evil he did? :shk:

Inside Gaddafi's Torture Prisons
Huffington Post - Gaddafi Family Nanny Tortured by Gaddafi Family
Gaddafi Ordered Torture of His Own Citizens
VIDEO .. Gaddafi's troops torturing citizens (warning .. disturbing)
Video - inside Gaddafi's torture chambers
Video - scarred by Qaddafi Family - (warning ... disturbing)
UK - Gaddafi Supported Terror Around The World

And you can't see how people would react like they do when he's dead? Sure .. by normal standards this is wrong behavior. But guess what .. when you and your family and friends have been tortured .. and when you've seen people you love brutally killed .. all on orders of this monster ... then you very easily could rejoice and kick his dead body. Until you have lived with what those people had to live with under Gaddafi., you can't judge their reaction.
edit on 7/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Some people operate by the heuristic that the opposite of anything they read must be the truth.

It's utterly fascinating.

As if you can't be an evil mother#er and simultaneously become a victim of injustice.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I meant the
for you and the rest for the breathless OMG how could this ever happen people.

I should have been more clear. I appreciate your smartassness and don't think of you as a dumbass at all. After reading that post again it certainly did look like I was directing that at you. It lacked the air bunnies "" and transition. My human is already pretty much a puppet. Mouth flops on it's own.

i just get irritated with people that act like these things are new. Wasn't trying to be poster specific with that.

How on Earth have people become like this?

OK maybe a little.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, in that case.....I have some special "catnip".........make sure you burn it from both ends before putting it into the puppets mouth. thats the way Ole "Hey guys hows it going..OWW you SHOT me" Gaddafi would do it.

And your right....people live in bubbles...like history hasnt done much worse in the past.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by butcherguy

On a brighter note, whatever happened to Quadaffi's all female bodyguard crew?

I fear that note isn't brighter at all:

www.chinasmack.com...

Needles to say, I've heard some really creepy stories about those women. There's some anecdotal evidence that suggests that they weren't bodyguards at all, to say the least.

Thanks (er, I guess?) for posting that. It did answer my question.

A little gory, it looks like the third one went through some heat related torture.

I suppose that came with the territory. Not condoning any of what happened, just that it can be expected when a regime is toppled and the dictator was accused of human rights violations against his people. There's more than one side to the story, I know.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by yourmaker
Why do you say that? What evidence can you provide that he "had it coming"?

Seriously? You are going to play dumb about the evil he did? :shk:

Don't assume.
I was 'playing' dumb' so someone who doesn't know why Gaddaffi 'had it coming' could hear it from the source..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And all those sources were mainstream news outlets the same guys pumping up the propaganda on Sryia.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
This site makes me laugh! The other day there was a thread about swearing and people were saying that they are glad that ATS doesn't allow it! After all what if the children were to see it?
Oh the horror! Their fragile little minds would be warped forever!

Then you are barred from talking about a terrible little plant (amongst other substances) because they are illegal and the site owner doesn't like the fact that multiple threads are made about them! (of course that doesn't happen with other subjects
)

Oh but posting videos of dead bodies being used as puppets, well that's just grand and wholesome for the kiddddsssss! lol. And obviously it is totally "legal" too

What a JOKE! More and more I'm gravitating away from ATS...
edit on 18-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

You were warned!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmmm..

With the logic that's going on in this thread..

Bush killed and started more wars than this man. I wonder what Obama, Bush, Clinton and fellow syndicates will look after when they get mauled by the angry people of America when they finally overthrow their corrupt regime.

After all, what has Bush done for its people that was greater than what Gaddafi has done for his people. His people paid no taxes. His people paid under 20 cents a liter for gas. His people had more freedom than even us Canadians or you Americans or you Brits. Darn.. what a Tyrant!
edit on 18-7-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by disfugured because: grammer

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Yeah, he was clearly an awesome guy and his people just adored him. Which obviously goes a long way toward explaining why they beat and shot him and then shot and beat him some more when they eventually cornered him.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

I've got plenty of reasons to dislike the guy apart from the fact that he single-handedly ruled his country for 30+ years.

All I said is that this is the way that dictators end up if they jump the shark. My point is that this is how dictators end. If you don't want such an end, don't be a dictator. Or at least be a succesful dictator, with the decency of kowing when to die like Hitler, Stalin and Mao if you don't wanna be strung up by your subjects.

how did Stalin know when to die, he died of natural causes, same with Mao, Hitler I will grant you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Hmmm..

With the logic that's going on in this thread..

Bush killed and started more wars than this man. I wonder what Obama, Bush, Clinton and fellow syndicates will look after when they get mauled by the angry people of America when they finally overthrow their corrupt regime.

After all, what has Bush done for its people that was greater than what Gaddafi has done for his people. His people paid no taxes. His people paid under 20 cents a liter for gas. His people had more freedom than even us Canadians or you Americans or you Brits. Darn.. what a Tyrant!

edit on 18-7-2012 by disfugured because: grammer

exactly

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh well

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

They were the Rebel force that Israel and NATO/US forces backed, supported and shared intelligence with.

The people were against the murder of Gaddafi.

Women stormed and protested his execution. Judge by not what our bought and paid for media says about the man. Judge by what the 'real' people of Libya say about the man. Judge by how Libya became debt free along with its citizens. Judge by how much more free Libyans were compared to us. They become the wealthiest nation in the African continent. He cut ties to international banks. He tried uniting the African continent. He dropped the American Dollar. He shared his wealth with his people.. which is something no first world nation does. He gave interest free loans to his people.

Our media demonized him as they do to every leader the corrupt elites want ousted. They do that to try and justify their lies and bloodshed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join