It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Genuine' Alien artifact...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Okay gang, I'm crusing ebay for UFO & alien related stuff on ebay, and I stumble across this:
Genuine Alien Artifact

Okay, I can see someone might stumble across something left behind as a result of a close encounter, but to auction it off on ebay, with an opening price of $2,000??

*sniffs*
Yep, I smell scam here..
Thought that might give you all a chuckle for today

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hmmmm! Too good to be true I guess.

If I found something like that, I'd keep it. Not auction it off...

He says it's priceless but yet puts a price on it!

Has he tried rubbing it to see if a genie comes out?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Looks like a treasure of little tiny gold coins pulled from the deep....maybe the pressure from deep space shrank them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Doubt a genie will pop out.

Looks more like a bunch of bottle caps glued together.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

From his ebay listing....can't even say pics or it didn't happen....
I've read better stories on ATS.

This is a Genuine UFO Artifact, and this is how I came to obtain it:

About 3 years ago, while driving from Parker, Arizona to Quartzsite, Arizona at approximately 11:00 pm, my wife & I noticed a section of a mountain and the sky around it was all lit up. We pulled to the side and watched in amazement for a couple of minutes when all of a sudden this very bright disk shaped object raised up from between two mountains with what appeared to be a few sparks emitting from underneath it, then it shot straight up and soon was out of sight. I marked the general location on my dash GPS, then returned the next day with our ATVs to see if we couldn't locate any physical evidence. After searching for about an hour and a half I noticed the sun glistening off of this object. When I got close to it I also noticed that the sand around it was scorched. I reached down and picked it up and it was then I saw that the sand underneath it was burnt black. In my excitement at finding this piece I forgot to take photos of it laying in the sand. I don't know what it's made of because I have never had it analyzed, first because I have no idea where to take it, and second, I've heard of items like this disappearing after being sent off to be analyzed. I can tell you that a magnet will not stick to it and the artifact is convex on both sides. It has no seams whatsoever. It measures a little over 1 1/2 inches x 1 1/4 inches. It's quite heavy, weighing in at 30.26 grams. I thought about having a jeweler make it into a necklace, but I don't think that would be a good idea.

I don't know how to price something that's virtually priceless, so I came up with an opening figure, and if I don't get any takers I will probably just keep it until an opportunity opens up. This is a 3-day auction.

A $500.00 PayPal deposit is required at the end of the sale, and the final payment as well as pickup or delivery details can be discussed at that time. Good luck to all! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Definatly a scam.
Looks like a bunch of the tiny magnets probably melted together.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow, this is totally legitimate for sure…. After reading the story, how could anyone believe otherwise?

HE HAS 3 PICS AND ALL !!!

BTW, I am considering auctioning off my 7 piece set of alien anal prods I escaped with after the last abduction, they look just like regular human made anal prods, but alien ones have non-slip grips because the Greys have an oily skin condition, so be sure you know and understand the difference……. I think my starting price will be around $7000…. What do you guys think?

I often try rubbing strange artefacts, but no Genie ever comes out......

:-/

Mickierocksman
edit on 18/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
looks like solder heated at a low heat to just melting point to create small cylinders then layered and reheated.to stick....something a 15 year old with too much time would have created a generation ago before playstation and xbox.
edit on 18-7-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
All you have to do is look at their crappy inventory of UFO themed toys.... That sites more of a hoax than rosewell

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If it is real then the MIB's will be around shortly to make it 'all go away'.

On a more serious opinion the seller is committing fraud and any genuine artifact really belongs to all of us, if it was genuine of course.

In the meantime I have a shard of glass recovered from Roswell...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You might be unintentionally advertising for him here. There a handful of people around here who will believe everything they read on this no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Alien Artifact?!?!? People buy and believe every #..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
those are the round pieces of metal left when holes are punched into sheet metal for bolt holes or rivet holes, got left out in the rain and rust fused together.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Don't auction them off, just sell them to me under the table...

I'll pay you top dollar/euro/pound ... Which ever is more agreeable with your wallet

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
You might be unintentionally advertising for him here. There a handful of people around here who will believe everything they read on this no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Really??? Then my alien anal prod box set starting bid just went to $10K!!!

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Don't auction them off, just sell them to me under the table...

I'll pay you top dollar/euro/pound ... Which ever is more agreeable with your wallet

Cool, see post above, 10K starting price now because of gullibl..... I mean "people with high disposable incomes".... either that or I will trade you, do you lots of inanimate objects I can rub by any chance? I am really hoping for a genie one day……

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Some one needs to copy these pics and keep copies of this before it disappears after the auction ends (which will happen after the sale). Then we'll have something to reference back to.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

agreed.....looking at the diameter vs the quarter, they do resemble the size of a punch out from something like a rivet.....the round edges would be consistent with a heat source over them, then the two 'patties' place together.....this looks very much like something that could be replicated.......adding a gold spray to top it off.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Common sense!! How can this be an alien artefact? It could be anything, 'I forgot to take pictures' lmao, and so because it's an alien artefact he wants to sell it instead of keep it.

See why I dislike capitalism? Because of such morons who make money out of scam.

Go to a pawn place, they will give you not more than 100-200 USD for that. If you think anyone with a clue will consider this more than that.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Looking at the guy's selling history you'll notice a lot of jewellery such as this item. Not hard to guess the "Alien Artifact's" origin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join