It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Disinformation,Propaganda Campaign By The FSA Media Supporters & Mainstream News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Because the rebels are holed in buildings they are using to people and govt.A suicide bomber killed the defense minister.Seems the rebel assault failed so they are back to suicide bombings.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Because the rebels are holed in buildings they are using to people and govt.A suicide bomber killed the defense minister.Seems the rebel assault failed so they are back to suicide bombings.

Rofl...man, first, it was NOT a sucide bombing, and secondly, even if it was a suicide bombing...it was in the middle of Damascus AND against closest acolytes of Assad.

Either way, FSA is WINNING, and the issue is now...will Assad release a chemical attack against Israel?

Beacause man, he is CORNERED.And crazy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

My syrian friends are of the same opinion as you...

But they believe that fighting in Damascus was a diversion to divert army and police to certain suburbs ,while the terrorists could target critical installations.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Star and flag. I too see a Massive Disinformation,Propaganda Campaign on Syria, and I would bet money we Americans are not getting the real story here. I think the "rebels" are probably Blackwater operatives, or CIA trained Mercenaries, and what we are watching unfold is a takeover of a sovereign Nation. When it is over, a few million Syrians will be no more, elections will be held, and a puppet government will be installed. One that does business with the Rothschild International Banking Cartel.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Update: My syrian friend has stated that in certain suburbs where the rebels have taken several civilians hostage and using them as human shields while attacking the syrian army. Rebels have holed themselves into buildings and are using them as bunkers and pillboxes.

Also Rebels have been flushed out of certain buildings by special forces but most people in those buildings were killed by insurgents.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Bearded ‪#FSA‬ gunman pleads w “Islamic nations” for help. Clown alludes 2 “abduction” of Zainab al Husni

LMAO. Wasn't that the jewish woman who poisoned Muhammad and proved him a false prophet? How'd they abduct her she's been dead for 1400 years, did they kidnap her out of her grave?
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

" This account has been suspended due to a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to impersonate another person or user. "

I just recently went to Visit Gerald Celente's You Tube Channel and was Greeted with the Above Disturbing Message....YOU TUBE is GUILTY Of Censoring FREE SPEECH here ! .......BOYCOTT YOU TUBE NOW !~

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
He said. . . .

They said. . . . .

The MSM said. . . . . .

Assad said. . . . . .

Rebels said. . . . . .

Russia said. . . . . .

The military said. . . . .

Defectors said. . . . . . .

beezzer says, "everyone SHUT UP!".

Everyone has an agenda these days. Pro this, anti that. For once, just once, I'd like the unvarnished truth. And before anyone starts spamming this post with their own versions, check your bias at the door.

*rant over*

Yes!!! Thank You !! How about the Truth??? Plain and simple works best for me. And since I ain't there in that part of the world , I guess I really don't know what is going on...Can I believe what I read? No, not everything. Can I believe what I see? Not any more the way technology is these days, Can I believe what I hear? that depends ... sheesh............ Give me a break already.
You are right. There is a bias and a spin on EVERYTHING . Crazy times we live in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join