It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peculiar UFO, first time I see this type on Youtube. Pls debunk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am not saying 'aliens' it could be something else or rockets but birds seen as balls of light... come on. I've seen bats flying around me at night, camera even with infrared doesn't make them look like comeths or fireballs

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
what is causing the birds to be bright?

Its an infra red camera, and birds have body heat.

Here is another example of birds, with a better "night vision" camera....

Now recall that everything in the camera owned by the original youtube video owner leaves "trails", and you've got exactly what is shown in the questionable video.

Much like the birds in the following video. This camera also leaves "trails" for objects (see the 8 second mark), and if the birds were closer to the camera, you'd have a copy of the video we're discussing.

So in summary, the youtube guy needs a better camera.

edit on 18-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by alfa1

Since when birds appear like that on a camera, even infrared? Birds are not seen very much at night. And it is far not birds, you are wrong here.

Birds appear like that on camera when they are filmed.

Your wrong too.

see how easy that was,

Could it not be early morning before sunrise?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by alfa1

Since when birds appear like that on a camera, even infrared? Birds are not seen very much at night. And it is far not birds, you are wrong here.

I know right.

I've never seen birds zip fly that fast.

Totally off the mark on that one.

Unexplainable is what it is.

Why could it not be a sped up version of what was filmed?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

After reading some of his video comments, the youtube guy owns a samsung sdc-435 camera.

Looking through other stuff on the net, and other videos, yes it turns out that if you have the sensitivity up high them yes it causes trails behind any moving thing.

Take a look at the follow video from another samsung sdc-435 owner for an extreme example, start at 1:25...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"I have created and/or found a YouTube video consisting of blurry, indistinct objects. You must immediately prove what they are or else they must be UFOs that prove my thesis about blah blah blah."

Really, does it ever get old for you illogical cripples?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Can't believe we have almost 2 pages and no-one has spotted what it obviously is. It's a bug from Klendathu attempting to shoot down the TR-3B get with the programme people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Why are you asking for people to debunk something you don't understand??

OP is asking for someone to explain it then tell us whether it's natural or not.

Anyone saying they know what it is....is full of it. Not from our computer screen and twice -removed vantage point we don't!

I was more interested in that slow moving 'satellite' above but who knows, those four points of light might a direct or indirect result of that object.

The PTB have been known to shoot at objects in space a few times now and that's only what we've seen!

Intriguing video OP!

S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I'm going to go with people just playing with fireworks. It's hard to tell the distance of the objects from the camera, but they definately have the behavior of grip of bottle rockets. I would even lean towards bugs, IF! They are being illuminated from a source behind the camera. I know nightvision can cause even the most simple thigns to look very bizzare on film.

However, I am open to the idea that these objects may not be of this planet...cool find OP.

Night vision is not used in this video. Found in the information for the video:

Camera is a low light security camera (not night vision) with a 6mm lens. Objects are clearly behind the tree top at the bottom of the screen. Recorded over Melbourne Australia 16.7.2012 approx 6.45pm. Folks, keep in mind this is near a 'fisheye lens'...these objects are very large, yet very distant.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Birds flying off from out of the trees.

That would also be my highly-informed, expert guess. The infrared is turned up high and the birds are leaving a heat trail on the detector.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
what is causing the birds to be bright?

Its an infra red camera, and birds have body heat.

Here is another example of birds, with a better "night vision" camera....

Now recall that everything in the camera owned by the original youtube video owner leaves "trails", and you've got exactly what is shown in the questionable video.

Much like the birds in the following video. This camera also leaves "trails" for objects (see the 8 second mark), and if the birds were closer to the camera, you'd have a copy of the video we're discussing.

edit on 18-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Ok but in the original video if they are birds they don't look anything like in the first bird video you posted and in the second video the "trails" are not like the ones in the original video.

I really have no clue but whatever it is it looks cool

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's possible and probable.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Also, note the speed at which the satelite is moving. The video is not being played back at 1x speed. Seems more like 6x-8x to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

The patterns along each "trail" would indicate the wing beats of birds.

Not knowing the timeframe, and assuming that I am looking at an infrared image (which would make living, warm birds appear to be brighter than the background), I would assume it is birds and that the trails are simply a long decay time in the responsiveness (latency) of the imaging system.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

It a low light image intensifying lens not an infra red, they do convert some near infra red light to visible and short wave infra red to visible, I believe that much is already known. Plus, I believe it's a, relatively, deep field view of the sky, hence the movement of the satellite being so marked.

What we need is to know is 1..The orientation of the camera and 2 Someone who knows the Southern night sky who can recognise the commensurate star formations and give us an idea of the "size" of the sky. Even then, that leaves us with not knowing the depth of field in which the objects appear. They could be small and relatively close, they could be distant and quite large. Until we have that knowledge most speculation is exactly that, mere speculation.

Anyone who has watched "Destination Truth" and its ilk has seen umpteen examples of such film and I have to say, to this date, I haven't seen anything quite like it caught on such footage before. Probably has mundane explanation however right now we just can't say.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

those bird 'trails' look nothing like what we see in the op. those look more like bottle rockets

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join