It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peculiar UFO, first time I see this type on Youtube. Pls debunk.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Meteors don't do theses type of stunts..right? ... Fireworks maybe?

This type is a first timer for me,

what do you think ATS?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The youtube user said he leaves his camera on running, does he have any other footage like this or is that just it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Check his channel, he has tons of them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Rather then fireworks, maybe there missiles.

Pretty cool nonetheless.

Or spirits leaving the cemetery.

Couldn't tell you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk

I don't think it's CGI, he has them going up and down and sideways. I've never seen anything like that before, but it's definitely neat. I'm just curious why he's the only one who can capture whatever it is they are.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Why are you asking for people to debunk something you don't understand??

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Not much to debunk.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Theirs no sound because theirs a lil noise made after those fireworks POP.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Because unlike you, rational and logical people want the best and reasonable explanation for something they saw that they could not identify. However, certain people just want to point to the sky at some lights and want to be unchallenged on their conclusion of "aliens from another civilization", and then accuse those who offer more reasonable explanations as disinformation agents/paid shills.

Why do you have such a problem with educated people debunking lights in the sky? I see your crusades against skepticism/debunking in almost every UFO thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

Because unlike you, rational and logical people want the best and reasonable explanation for something they saw that they could not identify. However, certain people just want to point to the sky at some lights and want to be unchallenged on their conclusion of "aliens from another civilization", and then accuse those who offer more reasonable explanations as disinformation agents/paid shills.

Why do you have such a problem with educated people debunking lights in the sky? I see your crusades against skepticism/debunking in almost every UFO thread.

I would want to ask for other people's opinions whatever they may be, for OR against.
You seem to only want the ones who will debunk and not the ones who will confirm as per your thread title.

Peculiar UFO, first time I see this type on Youtube. Pls debunk

If you were open minded, your title would have sounded something like this.

Ahemm,

Peculiar UFO, first time I see this type on Youtube. Pls give your opinions

but alas, that's not what you said now is it?
You specifically asked for people to debunk something, which tells me all I need to know about your mentality and where your mind is.

You have found something you don't understand and are looking for others to tell you everything is ok so your worldview remains unthreatened.

Why do you have such a problem with educated people debunking lights in the sky?

Where are these people you speak of??

I can assure you, from looking at the video, you and your worldview have nothing to worry about.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Birds flying off from out of the trees
edit on 18-7-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Meteors don't do theses type of stunts..right? ... Fireworks maybe?

The kind of infra red camera used here has a lot of "decay" time.

As examples of his other videos, see this one, or this one.. or indeed almost any video that he has.

In every case, a bright object will leave a "trail" behind it as it moves across the sensor.

The video posted here is no different.

Its birds.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScrewedI would want to ask for other people's opinions whatever they may be, for OR against.
You seem to only want the ones who will debunk and not the ones who will confirm as per your thread title.

If you were open minded, your title would have sounded something like this.

Ahemm,

but alas, that's not what you said now is it?
You specifically asked for people to debunk something, which tells me all I need to know about your mentality and where your mind is.

You have found something you don't understand and are looking for others to tell you everything is ok so your worldview remains unthreatened.

Are you not paying attention to the simple details, now? Have you not yet realized that I'm not the one who created this thread, and hence, all of your arguments to quotes I supposedly made have been rendered invalid?

And what is there to confirm here? This can easily be explained away by mundane natural phenomenon. I don't know what it is, and I will admit that, but I am certain that is not a unidentified flying object nor a flying saucer. Just because one doesn't know what is does not mean certain possibilities that do not fit the behavior of that "UFO" cannot be ruled out. But I am sure a certain subset of ATS'ers on here would disagree and believe every video with lights in the night sky is a flying object from another, advanced civilization. Of course, certain people just cannot be reasoned with lest one be dubbed a shill.

Originally posted by ScrewedWhere are these people you speak of??

I can assure you, from looking at the video, you and your worldview have nothing to worry about.

Interesting. Please let me in on this "worldview" of mine that I am not yet aware of. Unless, you know, you are making assumptions about me that are completely unwarranted.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Double post.*
edit on 18-7-2012 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

For those of us who can't access youtube atm, would you be able to give a brief summary of the videos? How many? The hour of day they can be seen etc

thanks, much appreciated

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Since when birds appear like that on a camera, even infrared? Birds are not seen very much at night. And it is far not birds, you are wrong here.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by alfa1

Since when birds appear like that on a camera, even infrared? Birds are not seen very much at night. And it is far not birds, you are wrong here.

I know right.

I've never seen birds zip fly that fast.

Totally off the mark on that one.

Unexplainable is what it is.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

hmm... could it be meteors after all ? i mean could it be that our eyes (or camera)decieve us on what angle those things are moving They seem like going upwards but maybe they are coming downwards? other than that... i really dont have a clue! nice find! S/F cheers

edit on 7/18/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm going to go with people just playing with fireworks. It's hard to tell the distance of the objects from the camera, but they definately have the behavior of grip of bottle rockets. I would even lean towards bugs, IF! They are being illuminated from a source behind the camera. I know nightvision can cause even the most simple thigns to look very bizzare on film.

However, I am open to the idea that these objects may not be of this planet...cool find OP.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
In every case, a bright object will leave a "trail" behind it as it moves across the sensor.

The video posted here is no different.

Its birds.

what is causing the birds to be bright? I bet they're bottle rockets

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join