It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Honest Question For ATS Preachers

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Yeah I saw that. I said very few. And actually, you didn't say, "None." I don't feel like arguing, but you kinda skirted the question a bit by saying you don't care. That's not what he was asking. Technically, you shouldn't have responded, because the question was for the preachers on ATS.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by autowrench

You sourced Wikipedia. You can look at Wikipedia as the same source for the history of the letter "J" if you so desire.

There is nothing wrong with using Wikipedia when it matches other sources. Here is another source.

yahwehism.com

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by borntowatch

Dont patronise me sweety

Likewise!. My post was perfectly polite. Wow, y'all are very pissy this week! So much for polite discourse and intelligent discussion.

I don't care what your opinion is of me, you have just destroyed any inclination I had of approaching you as a reasonable person.

Yikes. Where's the hatred coming from again? The hypocrisy and judgment, "sweetie"?

Your post may well have been polite but the content was not reasonable or justifiable, defending somebody attacking others.
Hatred, mine is not hatred its explaining clearly why your words betray your politeness. If you feel scolded its your issue.

Polite discourse and intelligent discussion is only reasonable when those partaking dont assume the moral or intellectual superiority.
Clearly you see by my words I am not taking the moral high ground, nor the intellectual position. Just commenting on your statement.

I dont look at autowrench as reasonable, you either, I dont expect you to look at me as reasonable. I dont expect any reason to come from a thread titled "An Honest Question For ATS Preachers" for a myriad of reasons. Mostly as he labels everyone the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by adjensen

Yeah I saw that. I said very few. And actually, you didn't say, "None." I don't feel like arguing, but you kinda skirted the question a bit by saying you don't care. That's not what he was asking. Technically, you shouldn't have responded, because the question was for the preachers on ATS.

Hey, Ellie Sagan... the sky is blue and the grass is green, you gonna argue with me about that, too?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

'Praying' is not working, sister. Hating me doesn't help either.

Sorry sister, but I don't think you are the authority on whether prayer is working or not, and it would be wise not to fool yourself into thinking you are.

Accusing me of hating you is rather a hateful thing..no? Considering I don't even dislike you, though I am concerned at times for what seems to be a rather odd emotional reaction to debates, which sooner or later end up with you projecting your feelings unto others, and having a rather distorted view of reality.

No sister, I do not hate you, as much as you may want that, I truly don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

edit on 7/25/2012 by jiggerj because: sorry, testing something

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Closed.

Members are reminded that we expect civility and decorum within all topics and that posts should be on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join