It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tsampoukas" by Russian Navy: "If the block ALAED will protect" ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by Monger

Putin has one thing that Russia hasnt had before, Chinese backing, makes all the difference if you ask me

Can you substantiate that claim with any formal treaties or military pacts between these two nations?

I would hardly think an military alliance is predicated on a hand shake or some kind words of support for a fellow nation that shares a similar view point on some matters.

Please note that Russia is as different From China as the US is...
I disagree. China has Russia's back diplomatically right now. But China plays a game that is long term. They'll turn their back on Russia in a heart beat, let the west and Russia fight it out, then make a move to take what they really want. The Pacific.

You are correct based on history as China has attacked Russia in the past and lost its supposed push inwards within Russia. This is not something new but times have changed and as always...ones priority's change through the course of time.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
Love it

21st century and you guys talking of a WAR

what do you think will happen? A big FAT NOTHING (maybe and just maybe we'll see a few ships sink and some plans go down buts that will be IT. we will make movies about it and life goes on)

Yes Russia is testing other peoples patients but other people playing the dirty games too.

Can you even see your self SHOOTING your neighbors or a living soul? i defiantly can't (and i hunt for a hobby)
we all want a change in our life's and we think a war is the chance to make that happen ( a few buttons pressed and we respond once more THIS IS NOT SOME F*CKeN SHOOTING GAME its life we do not have a second chance)

we are so brain washed

In all honesty how many of you will actually go and fight for YOUR COUNTRY ( 2/10 at best) others will fight to survive Kill or be killed (not for the country)

so if you think we going to war PLEASE in all means look at the larger Picture what WAR IS

go speak to Vietnam vetrains or if your lucky enough to speak to WW2 vetrains they will draw you a pretty picture if you get them to talk about it.
it is hard to

Im very much in tune with what and how it will unfold. As to if and at what level of exposure have i been subjected to..well..lets say most of you are replying to news that were and are at some point attached to people i assosiate with. Enough said.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Putin knows damned well that if it came to an all-out conflict with the west, they don't stand a chance.

There is an old saying, never underestimate the power of your opponent.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Guys let me warn you, if you haven't already read my posts on this guys other threads.
He is using a very very laughable source.
Defencenet is a JOKE.
There is not a single intelligent person who takes that site seriously.
They post so much rubbish and nonsense I don't know where to begin.

Take whatever they post, unless you have seen another source that HAS Credibility, with a fine grain of salt.

Defencenet is just as bad as Debka.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A
Guys let me warn you, if you haven't already read my posts on this guys other threads.
He is using a very very laughable source.
Defencenet is a JOKE.
There is not a single intelligent person who takes that site seriously.
They post so much rubbish and nonsense I don't know where to begin.

Take whatever they post, unless you have seen another source that HAS Credibility, with a fine grain of salt.

Defencenet is just as bad as Debka.

BLV,

I take it you obviously have an issue with this particular site, now if you have a personal conflict with this particular site i suggest you take it up with the owners of that site, or perhaps i could email them and point them to your remarks. Would that be suitable according to your standard of news ? or has the, " what i say goes " being introduced into ats as a new rule that i somehow failed to be informed.

If you have another credible source that contradicts this sites news then how about quoting and linking rather than trolling the thread before i start trolling your smart phone...fair enough..!
edit on 24-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join