It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tsampoukas" by Russian Navy: "If the block ALAED will protect" ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
More sabre rattling from the Russians. More of the same. Putin knows damned well that if it came to an all-out conflict with the west, they don't stand a chance. He's just betting that at the end of the day, force isn't going to be used to stop those silly obsolete choppers. And you know what? He's right. Playing a big game and acting like the big man on the world scene plays well to the home crowd, makes him look less like the impotent despot he is.

I assume the South Ossetia incident never happened...right ?. Listen very very carefully to what is said throughout the two part video...again listen very carefully, history is being repeated again and will be repeated again.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by Monger

Putin has one thing that Russia hasnt had before, Chinese backing, makes all the difference if you ask me

China will be the next issue when it breaks out within Africa but the public will be to busy reading and listening to news about Pakistan.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

gulp!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Love it

21st century and you guys talking of a WAR

what do you think will happen? A big FAT NOTHING (maybe and just maybe we'll see a few ships sink and some plans go down buts that will be IT. we will make movies about it and life goes on)

Yes Russia is testing other peoples patients but other people playing the dirty games too.

Can you even see your self SHOOTING your neighbors or a living soul? i defiantly can't (and i hunt for a hobby)
we all want a change in our life's and we think a war is the chance to make that happen ( a few buttons pressed and we respond once more THIS IS NOT SOME F*CKeN SHOOTING GAME its life we do not have a second chance)

we are so brain washed

In all honesty how many of you will actually go and fight for YOUR COUNTRY ( 2/10 at best) others will fight to survive Kill or be killed (not for the country)

so if you think we going to war PLEASE in all means look at the larger Picture what WAR IS

go speak to Vietnam vetrains or if your lucky enough to speak to WW2 vetrains they will draw you a pretty picture if you get them to talk about it.
it is hard to

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

They're talking about giving medals to the guys flying drones.

You really think they need a lot people for a war? Press a few buttons and done.
edit on 18-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Who do you think those drones will be shooting down? Fly's?
or f#cken empty buckers with other drones in them?
if it to start YOU will have to fight now do you see that happening?
this is not some Zombie fiction crap we are talking about its WAR
Human VS Human

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

i have heard china and russia are having joint wargames...
getting ready for something...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

I will once agian repeat myself as i have done once or twice way before the Egyptian incident or uprisings occured.

You do not mobilize military hardware on that scale to impress the internet, newspapers, radio or television for internal political propaganda. But you do that for preping citizens for what is to come. Apart from having the green light behind closed doors you must also alter the general publics psycological frame of mind as to how and in which direction one needs to take it. We sit here on a random site that everyone has a chance to voice or should i say type their opinion, but seldom do i see an in depth analysis of "how" and "what" methods are being applied to achieve such an objective as to sway people opinion in favor of another obvious outbreak. As for if this is going to trigger ww3 with nukes, i doub it..! , will it trigger a bloody conflict...sure it will, its already begun it simply hasn't peaked.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

What?
edit on 18-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I heard what you said
now lets say as we are the citizens listen and hear of what our so called government/military has to say. WE as citizens can avoid any conflict if we DO NOT want it.
who do you think will fight the wars??? SOLDIERS!!! they are only a small number of them all over the world say 4-6mil. MAX. Their is 7BILLION people on this planet. 7 B I L L I O N.
i just dont see how WE can/will allow this to happen as citizens of the world

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
FOLLOW THE SHIP HERE:
www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hopefully this ship and the two Russian attack subs are destroyed. If Russia wants to engage , engage them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Then you Americans wonder why you are HATED all over the WORLD

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed

Then you Americans wonder why you are HATED all over the WORLD

Wel now you know why we have pacts with other countries. The hated have to stick together. That way you can piss the haters off even more.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I read once that the USA declared it wanted its armed forces always ready and capable to fight 2 simultanuous major war fronts at any one time after the end of WW2.

Now we know that there is alot of hidden military technoogies that is kept for the SHTF situations, but realistically, after a decade of Afghanistan, Iraq and other conflicts.....is the US in a position to fight a Major Mid east War whilst at the same time, a Pacific War and protect Europe from the east from Russia?

Dont you think it is asking a "little" bit much?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Yes they wanted to be able to do that - but they've ben rethinking that for at least 3 years, and have abandoned it earlier this year.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

such stupidity will lead to all out thermonuclear warfare.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

People need to realize that you are doing what the ones in powers want, that is to make money off of your corpses. Until you become like a ant colony and get a goal rather than needing a leader and fight the PTB will always win plain and simple. Unless we as a world get smarter they will pull the strings they control your emotions like they have done for thousands of years. Don't drink the bῡllꙄhꝇt Kool aid. Million of ant bites coming from all over they can not defend against . . .simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by Monger

Putin has one thing that Russia hasnt had before, Chinese backing, makes all the difference if you ask me

Can you substantiate that claim with any formal treaties or military pacts between these two nations?

I would hardly think an military alliance is predicated on a hand shake or some kind words of support for a fellow nation that shares a similar view point on some matters.

Please note that Russia is as different From China as the US is...
I disagree. China has Russia's back diplomatically right now. But China plays a game that is long term. They'll turn their back on Russia in a heart beat, let the west and Russia fight it out, then make a move to take what they really want. The Pacific.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Well.. If that would happen they would probably initiate the draft... Which would mean regular citizens would have to go whether they like it or not and whether they are against it or not.

Most Americans aren't hateful war mongers.. That would be our lovely government... Big distinction..

If it would have been up to the average joe American we would have been out of the ME a long time ago.
edit on 19-7-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join