It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India fishermen deny US ship warned them in UAE shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenie65

For all of you US haters out there:

You jerks make me sick. Americans have sacrificed themselves for people around the world on many, many occasions. From the beaches of Normandy, France to countless other locations on the planet. Remember your words of contempt when the "sh*t hits the fan" and no one else is around to help you.

The US Navy has responded to uncountable numbers of emergencies and life saving missions around the world.:
We we there when Somali pirates took Iranian hostages: www.usatoday.com...
We were there for the people of Japan after the tsunami: www.reuters.com...
We were there for the people of Haiti after the earthquake: www.theworld.org...
www.navytimes.com...
www.navy.mil...
We were there for the people after the 2004 tsunami in the Indian Ocean Region: en.wikipedia.org...
We were there for the people of the Philippines after Mt. Pinatubo erupted: archives.starbulletin.com...

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that involved the US Navy, the ones that made it into the mainstream news..... Really blood thirsty huh? I can come up with many many more if you want.

Oh yeah... I really hope this pisses you haters off, because you know I speak the truth.

edit on 18-7-2012 by greenie65 because: Just for kicks

They took more lives and laid waste to countries for stupid reasons than the amount they saved.

---

i will definitely go with the fisherman's story. They are poor fisherman's, don't these retarded people know what type of people live in what type of area? they should have researched the local citizen's ethinicity, unless they see everyone as the same(lol). But i bet US Navy will find a way to say the fisherman who make 10 dollars a day had some agenda....lol.flippin murderers.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by article

Originally posted by Ben81
like i said .. no warning shots .. no one listen
my spider sense for cover ups never fail me

this was a free murder
brainwashed soldiers can wait anymore to kill iranians and syrian
like Iraq and Libya

they probably though .. lets have some fun this one looks suspicious
lets shoot it and let the feds cover it up like they always do

any incident is filmed .. how come they didnt release the video yet
it will proove in a way that it was the little boat fault
but videos are easy to edit with bullet sounds

the only way to discover the truth is to listen to the indian fisherman version of event

Thats just as ignorant as the basis behind your responce.

"Lets listen to the fisherman to get the real story"

Seriously? Is that how you come to your conclusions? What ever happen to good olde investigative skills? Common sense? Maturity?

Right out the window along with your responce, Ben.

Im ignorant because im listening to the indian fisherman survivors ?
in other words .. you accuse the indian fisherman to be ignorant !
you are a sad human being

My old investigative skills, common sense and my maturity
are all saying to trust this guy more then the official version from the gov

I present to you Muthu Muniraj

US navy shooting survivors tell of ordeal

Three injured Indian fishermen, Muthu Muniraj, 28, Muthu Kannan, 35, Pandu Sanadhan, 26, were recovering at the Rashid Hospital this morning, a day after the US navy opened fire on their fishing boat 16 kilometres off the Jebel Ali coast.

Mr Muniraj, who was shot on his right leg, said the US navy started firing at them after their boat crossed the USNS Rappahannock and was heading towards the shore.

"We saw the boat from far," said Mr Muniraj, "When we came close, we slowed down to let them pass to avoid any accidents.

Once we crossed them from behind, they started firing at us," he said.

The truth in this world of lies are not that hard to find
when you investigate with you heart and soul that only wants the truth
edit on 7/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I mean i would have done the same thing, i would have waited until they crossed me then go, but they got fired for letting them pass and passing behind them? Would not they have fired if they try to get in front of them? lol wow, they will spin this story anyway to get off free.

These ignorant fruits probably look at their skin colour and hmm brown, might be Al Quida's men. They probably wont be able to tell a different between an Indian and Middle eastern, heck half the American thinks that they are the same.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Mr Muniraj, who was shot on his right leg, said the US navy started firing at them after their boat crossed the USNS Rappahannock and was heading towards the shore.

"We saw the boat from far," said Mr Muniraj, "When we came close, we slowed down to let them pass to avoid any accidents.

Once we crossed them from behind, they started firing at us,"
he said.

www.thenational.ae...

Fisherman Muthu Muniraj, 28, speaking to Reuters news agency from hospital in Dubai, said they had not received any warnings from the US refuelling ship.

"We had no warning at all from the ship, we were speeding up to try and go around them and then suddenly we got fired at," he said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So which version of this guy's story am I supposed to be believing again?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
reply to post by Ben81

Once we crossed them from behind, they started firing at us,"
he said.

www.thenational.ae...

Fisherman Muthu Muniraj, 28, speaking to Reuters news agency from hospital in Dubai, said they had not received any warnings from the US refuelling ship.

"We had no warning at all from the ship, we were speeding up to try and go around them and then suddenly we got fired at," he said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So which version of this guy's story am I supposed to be believing again?

Well i think he was saying the same thing,

First they speed up to pass,

Then they slow down, since they probably thought it would be dangerous

They waited and passed behind them.

Also: Their might be translation error. Don't forget that the news started out as US ship was the peaceful ship sailing along, then a terrorist try to attack them, now they are fisherman, and now people find reason to still change the fault at them and not the people who open fired.
Karma for killing poor fisherman will come back biting.
edit on 7/18/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
They took more lives and laid waste to countries for stupid reasons than the amount they saved. --- i will definitely go with the fisherman's story. They are poor fisherman's, don't these retarded people know what type of people live in what type of area? they should have researched the local citizen's ethinicity, unless they see everyone as the same(lol). But i bet US Navy will find a way to say the fisherman who make 10 dollars a day had some agenda....lol.flippin murderers.

Keep living in your anime world 'dreamer. Just sit in your comfy chair at home and keep trolling and watching cartoons.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They took more lives and laid waste to countries for stupid reasons than the amount they saved. --- i will definitely go with the fisherman's story. They are poor fisherman's, don't these retarded people know what type of people live in what type of area? they should have researched the local citizen's ethinicity, unless they see everyone as the same(lol). But i bet US Navy will find a way to say the fisherman who make 10 dollars a day had some agenda....lol.flippin murderers.

Keep living in your anime world 'dreamer. Just sit in your comfy chair at home and keep trolling and watching cartoons.

Yeah ill do that, and you stay ignorant

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Well i think he was saying the same thing,

First they speed up to pass,

Then they slow down, since they probably thought it would be dangerous

They waited and passed behind them.

He says they sped up and were suddenly fired upon. I don't think that's consistent with your attempt to try to reconcile the stories.

Also: Their might be translation error.

But there might also be a truth-content error, right?

I'm sure video of the incident exists and will eventually surface. So we'll see one way or the other in due time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes... I accuse them of being ignorant.

ANYONE in their right might, would not play chicken with a US NAVY vessal.

If we say we sent warning shots, I will take the word of a serviceman over a fisherman.

Would you not take a cops word over a crooks?

Sure, some cops lie, I know you guys will jump on that wagon, but for the most part, you tend to believe the establishment that has more merit. Yes, the US Navy has merrit.

Now.. Considering one of their buddies got killed, I'm pretty sure their stories will not be accurate. I would instantly expect them wanting retribution. Sure, the death of their friend is a horrible thing, but... again...

DONT RUN UP AGAIN A NAVY SHIP unless you want to get your ass blown out of the water. That's just stupid.

If you're that close to the vessle and making actions that could be considered threatening, it would be your own ignorance to have put yourself AND YOUR FRIENDS in that cituation. So whoever piloted the boat is responcible for his friend's death.

A lil common sense here. Is that what most of the world lacks?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greenie65

Problem is Greenie, they'll just twist all that around and claim it was our way of getting in the middle of everyone elses business, or some master plan to put ourselves on their soil to take it over.

Heh Yeah, I never got that either.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

lol Yeah, I got that too, from Ben's OWN RESPONCE on his investigative skills.

Maybe there is a language barrier. I dunno, but looks pretty fishy to me. My investigative skills tells me some people need to get their stories together. When you have 3 versions from the same "victims"...

yeah... I dont believe it either.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is the USNS Rappahannock, it is a logistics/oil refueling tanker. It is not a combat vessel nor is used in any offensive maneuvers besides refueling/supplying other USN ships. This ship is loaded with fuel and any relatively decent sized explosion could set the whole thing ablaze.

When the Indian guy said "We went behind them and they started firing", I wouldn't be surprised that the USNS Rappahannock was actually firing warning shots. Also, if they are from India, surely they could have easily turned completely away and put more of a distance from the USNS Rappahannock, then continue on where they were headed. Sounds like they just waited, and as soon as the USNS Rappahannock passed them, they immediately went behind them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

I agree that the US government is a stinking pile of liars, but the Navy is an honorable bunch. "Honor, Courage, Commitment"

They aren't like Army and Marines, trained to kill everything in sight and laugh about it. Maybe I'm biased as a former Sailor, but from my experience, they wouldn't just shoot at a boat for no reason.

im Air Force, i would be inclined to agree that our Navy has a good head on its shoulders. and im probably a little biased to say the Air Force is just as good.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
One more thing. If the US Navy is so full of blood thirsty killers, why were there any survivors? Why is it when we engage someone who we percieve as the enemy, as soon as they stop resisting us we render aid. Hmmm answer me that..... Seems to me if the US Navy was such an evil, "blood thirsty" lot those fishermen would all be dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

I agree that the US government is a stinking pile of liars, but the Navy is an honorable bunch. "Honor, Courage, Commitment"

They aren't like Army and Marines, trained to kill everything in sight and laugh about it. Maybe I'm biased as a former Sailor, but from my experience, they wouldn't just shoot at a boat for no reason.

im Air Force, i would be inclined to agree that our Navy has a good head on its shoulders. and im probably a little biased to say the Air Force is just as good.

I've had the pleasure of closely working with and knowing people from all branches. Just like in the civilian world you have good people and people who aren't worth their weight in wet cardboard. But please dont pigeon hole people because of the service in which they serve. Judge the person, not the uniform.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

I've had the pleasure of closely working with and knowing people from all branches. Just like in the civilian world you have good people and people who aren't worth their weight in wet cardboard. But please dont pigeon hole people because of the service in which they serve. Judge the person, not the uniform.

I agree. My comment on soldiers and Marines being killers who laugh about it was bigoted and ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join