It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blow to the head: Dreaming with the dead and weird message last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When I was 16 years old I fell off the stairs and hit my head pretty hard (forehead/hairline area), blacked out for a few minutes, was taken to the hospital, got several stitches and went home. Ever since that incident something changed and started having dreams every single time I went to sleep. Most of these dreams involve deceased people, deceased pets, symbols, words, numbers and sometimes messages for other people, but never for me. By now, at age 34 I'm pretty used to them and it has become part of my daily life.

So, I have this little note book where I write and draw simple sketches of my daily dreams/nightmares and at the end of the month I try to make sense out of whatever interesting data I have recorded in it. Most months it's quite boring since a lot of the dreams are recurring, but this month (July) has been kind of exciting...especially last night's dream.

A blond man with extremely light skin was standing in front of me, but I could only see his head. Some kind of dark smoke or mist covered his body and I noticed he had a serious expression on his face, like a sense of urgency. He opened his mouth and said the following words: "You have 32 days to make the choice that can change your life's path forever. To be born again." as soon as he said that I am awakened by a bright light, like lightning. It was as if someone turned the light switch on and off really fast, just once.

I had never witnessed any physical manifestation of weirdness after any of my many dreams throughout the years, so I believe this is an important message. I am not sure what exactly this choice might relate to but I hope someone on this forum has had a similar experience and perhaps has some insight on what I should be looking for during these next 32 days, or even if I should trust this message at all.

Thank you for reading!

edit on 17-7-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

I have no idea what the "to be born again" stuff was about, but it sounds like to me that you need to take a look at your life and figure out where you need to right some wrongs.

I have had similar dreams with a bright white light, and honestly I think its a message to figure out what's going on in your own head.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The only 2 belief systems that use that phrase is Christianity and Hinduism, that I know of.

Hinduism, you don't seem to be choosing if you reincarnate, you just do. So this one doesn't make sense to me.

Christianity, it's a choice to become a Christian, and you "die to your old self", literally being born again. It's about changing your life, if so.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I had a dream last night and it was about my sister who was murderd. I went to veiw the body at the crime scene.

I always dream in color and this was like in HD color

Kinda freaked me a bit because usually if I dream of dead people i do not know them.

When I was younger I used to die quite a bit in my dreams. but that stopped about 10 years ago.

maybe there is a connection

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Starred and flagged.
You took a pretty good whack to the head that could have outright killed you.
Before I go any further are you willing to picture the scare ? And if you are willing can you do so ? Most people don't want to waste time on people who are making stuff up and I don't either. Don't really like to doubt but you know what goes on and I'm no psychic.
edit on 17-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
rebirth is a common theme in many cultures and rituals, from shamanism to hinduism. but isnt 'born again' usually refered to within the christian path - aka admitting your sins and accepting christ's forgiveness and rebirth as a christian? i am not a christian btw, but why not try what the blonde fellow asks? maybe in 28 days this earth-mess will all be over and we wont worry about th economy and war anymore and you will be saved! : )

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz
rebirth is a common theme in many cultures and rituals, from shamanism to hinduism. but isnt 'born again' usually refered to within the christian path - aka admitting your sins and accepting christ's forgiveness and rebirth as a christian? i am not a christian btw, but why not try what the blonde fellow asks? maybe in 28 days this earth-mess will all be over and we wont worry about th economy and war anymore and you will be saved! : )

Well you have provided proof that the gospel is clear in it's core message sir.
Any chance you might consider doing yourself the same favor ?

edit on 18-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The 'good' side doesn't set deadlines or rush you into anything. Whatever they offer you can refuse and you can ask for them to offer it again lateron when you feel you are ready. I believe the future is unwritten, you write it as you go. When someone tries their best to make you write something it might not always be in your advantage but likely in theirs.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Starred and flagged.
You took a pretty good whack to the head that could have outright killed you.
Before I go any further are you willing to picture the scare ? And if you are willing can you do so ? Most people don't want to waste time on people who are making stuff up and I don't either. Don't really like to doubt but you know what goes on and I'm no psychic.
edit on 17-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Yes, I am willing to picture the scare, and yes I am able to do so. It's one of those things that I can remember perfectly with every little detail.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To be born again means you have to die first. But death doesn't mean to really die, it means inevitable change. The choice you make will have a big impact on your life, changing your life from the old to the new.
That's what I think it means

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2012 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

Sorry for the blank post, here is what I wanted to say: “Follow your heart on this one, not your head or intellect, I think deep down inside you know what the answer is, look within.”
edit on 18-7-2012 by laughingdog because: three blank posts

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2012 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

The more I think about it you may have a great gift, something you can use in life if you can just interpret the meaning(s)
edit on 18-7-2012 by laughingdog because: Try not to flood the thread with blank space.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by laughingdog

Sorry for the blank post, here is what I wanted to say: “Follow your heart on this one, not your head or intellect, I think deep down inside you know what the answer is, look within.”

The more I think about it you may have a great gift, something you can use in life if you can just interpret the meaning(s)

You may have somehow opened your third eye, if you believe in that sort of thing, the human mind is one heck of a machine.

Sorry MODs and OP won't let that blank posts happen again.
edit on 18-7-2012 by laughingdog because: Making it right!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

So, I have this little note book where I write and draw simple sketches of my daily dreams/nightmares and at the end of the month I try to make sense out of whatever interesting data I have recorded in it. Most months it's quite boring since a lot of the dreams are recurring, but this month (July) has been kind of exciting...especially last night's dream.

A blond man with extremely light skin was standing in front of me, but I could only see his head. Some kind of dark smoke or mist covered his body and I noticed he had a serious expression on his face, like a sense of urgency. He opened his mouth and said the following words: "You have 32 days to make the choice that can change your life's path forever. To be born again." as soon as he said that I am awakened by a bright light, like lightning. It was as if someone turned the light switch on and off really fast, just once.

Thank you for reading!

edit on 17-7-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo

I think a lot of the Bible is mistranslated, and misunderstood. I think to "be born again", means just that. Of course, I believe in reincarnation, so this is how I apply this quote from Jesus to my own beliefs. Man puts a lot of "spin" on what things were said.
Some thought for you... I have been reading information all year long, and by connecting all the pieces of the puzzle together, I have concluded that sometime before the end of this year there is going to be a major shift of human consciousness. There will be a new earth vibrating on a higher frequency than this one. The people with the higher frequency will simply move over to that earth, while those still on the lower frequency will remain on this earth. The new earth is supposed to be a wonderful place to live, with no more hate, evil, selfishness, etc.
Everyone left on this earth will be "bad" people. Their struggle to obtain the higher frequency will be much harder to obtain in the midst of all the evil, but it will still be possible.

Maybe this being was your spirit guide telling you that you have 32 days to get your mind to the higher frequency so you can "be born again" onto the new earth.

Edit to add video on this subject:

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You've trained yourself to see symbolism in your dreams. Don't be surprised if you do.

Converting to Christianity is not a time limit. If you're going to convert, it should not be out of fear for what will happen if you don't, but because you feel an intimate connection to the God of the Christian people.

What kind of media have you saturated your life with recently? Do you go to Church, read a Bible, have Christian immediate family, or have you watched any Christian Apocalypse/Armageddon videos lately? All of these things can influence your subconscious mind, and show up during unconscious states.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
if you think that your dreams have a meaning to them, and it sounds like this one surely does!

then i think that this dream is trying to tell you to get on the right path in life, start believing in the truth of life, begin to believe in the real god, start knowing that he is the right path to the new age!

this is what i can only think of when i read your post..... and i think that this dream you had certainly points at that...
im sure if it is about god, then something else must happen to show you to try and get on the right path.
it could also be yourself knowing that something is coming and is trying to tell yourself to realize it, before the time comes, because something in you, that you dont realize, is aware of what is to come in the future.

and i believe we all have something in us which knows about things that we dont think we know about.. if that makes sense.

i mean i dont know anything about you, you could be on the right path, and you could be religious and believe in god, how would i know such a thing, but according to your dream, you are not on the right path, and you need to so that you may live in the life of the new age.

but again, i think the dream is trying to push you to believe in the truth of reality, believe before it is too late

very interesting post!
edit on 20-7-2012 by willrush because: (no reason given)

top topics

join