It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 66
<< 63  64  65   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Billreply to post by longlostbrother

You ARE wrong.

Pro bono means WITHOUT COST TO THE CLIENT.

It doesn't meant the client's lawyer can't claim expenses from the defendant if he wins the case, and that's part of the settlement.

The judge DID find for them to pay as a part of the settlement, you are correct. I stated as much in my post.

HOWEVER, above and beyond that, they sent a bill for their lawfirm, which I linked in the quoted post. The bill was above and beyond what the Judge fined them for attortneys' fees.

Why is that?

Perhaps because the fees were more than what the Judge found for them?

Well, if it was Pro Bono, without cost to the client, eh? They sent a bill. 10:1 odds Keyes didn't and won't pay it.

They are billing for fees that have been accrued by defending the client. Anyone in their right mind would attempt to do so. Point being, it wasn't free, point being there is a bill, point being the bill was a cost in the defense of Obama. If you want to believe no other money was spent in his defense, that's up to you. You have your opinion, I have mine.

It is still something, as I stated in another post, that cannot be proven, but these bills are as close to proof as one can get.

I posted a definition. You posted a definition. We can agree to disagree.

We can argue semantics all day over this, and frankly, I have better things to do with my time.

If they were working for FREE, then why do they have a bill at ALL?

P.S. That was a rhetorical question. Quite frankly, I think you are a bit of a freak, stalking me in other threads and demanding I post a reply to you.

I have a J.O.B. and work 12 hours a night, and have been working the last several nights. I have a home to take care of, and a family. Posting on ATS is a hobby for me, not a job, as it appears it may be for you.

It is really rather freaky that you:

1. demand I reply to you in a "timely" manner, then you insinuate I have "disappeared" because you "proved me wrong"?

2. Stalk me in other threads I have made, posting off topic demands that I reply to you?

3. lie. "Maybe go back on it and do, what you demanded of me, repeatedly" Once is not repeatedly.

I really do not owe you any explanations, but since you made a public spectacle of this in an attempt to call me out, which is against T&C, I felt I had no choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 23-7-2012 @ 03:25 AM

posted on 24-7-2012 @ 03:47 AM

Then I posted in another thread:
posted on 24-7-2012 @ 05:07 AM

and you followed with
posted on 24-7-2012 @ 05:25 AM

Seriously? Dude, get a grip. Obsess much? Or, is that Shill much?

I didn't reply in the other thread, as I reported them for stalking and being off topic.

I don't care to speak to you on this, or any other topic, as I find your behaviour rather frightening, and wish to sever this "relationship" now.

I don't care if you think you "won". Leave me alone.

You are the type of person my mother warned me about.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thread closed

<< 63  64  65   >>

join