It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a few things is crazy here in my opinion

Everyone is useless
A huge debate over whether he was born in the U.S. or not has brewed for so very long and the only person doing an investigation is a small time sheriff?????????????????????????????????

Secondly it should not be Arpaio because the guy is a serious racist, that will endanger the entire premise of the argument even with evidence.

What am I trying to say?
Everything is so messed up, that's all

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by axslinger

The last Joe report was months old, had been previously released and debunked thoroughly, before Joe released it, and was met with the scorn it deserved.

There's already been holes poked in this one as well.

Joe has a BAD history of lying through his teeth... if you try something other than a birther blog you might know this...

Registered today? Sock puppet much?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour

2) This thread is the opitomy of the conspiracy theorists, severe cognitive bias and inability to see the HUGE flaws and hypocrisy in their logic. Those posting here that this is EVIDENCE that Obama is shifty, it PROVES it! Are the same people that would be screaming "it's all disinformation, it's all lies" in a thread about how they've discovered the other guy (whoever he is, I'm not American so don't know) is a bit dodgy and up to no good.

Umm, I, and I'm sure you'll find most of the people you are complaining about, hate the other guy (Romney) too, so why would we be screaming its lies?

People are even citing the MSM as a source of support for their argument?!? The very same MSM that are apparently owned and carefully controlled by the super scary secret government of lizards and aliens. Are you serious?!

People are quoting it because this seems to be the threshold for which people who do not believe these "conspiracies" set up. "Well if it's true, why haven't I heard it from a reputable source?" Then when one provides what is considered a reputable source, they are ridiculed as now believing the MSM. What do you want from people?

Also, as mentioned on this thread, the MSM has heavily mocked the "truthers" and is even spinning this story that way. This thread just shows that even the MSM is at least taking note of the story.

Anyone who buys into this NWO, secret government controlling EVERYTHING bull poo, who has retained half a brain and a modicum of common sense/objectivity HAS to concede that it is AT LEAST as likely that this is a deliberate move by the NWO to discredit Obama in an attempt to curry favour for the other guy, thus ensuring that the American people install the guy that TPTB wanted all along.

You could be right. I am of the belief, and again probably most people that believe in what you call an NWO theory are, that both candidates are bought and paid for, so that the real people in charge don't care at all about this. Its just two of their pawns fighting against each other.

Also, the fact that the overwhelming tone of the MSM is that all of this is a joke and that "truthers" are crazy or racists seems to go agianst your suggestion.

Denial of this is simply to deny all logic. It just shows what a massive pile of poo this whole conspiracy/NWO thing really is. It's built off the back of cherry-picked, second/third/fourth- hand, heresay and conjecture, selected by individuals with a strong cognitive bias and a personal agenda, in order that they can continue to support their well established world view and provide stability for their egos , . It's unbelieveable that people can't see this, it really is....

Ouch, my feelings.

I can't speak for everyone, but all I think "the NWO" as you call it is, is a bunch of super rich people that actually make most of the decisions in the world. The don't have to be secert societies etc. because they are blatant about their manipulation of world events and most people don't notice or care.

In the US for example: is it your contention that the wealthy don't heavily influence our politicians? Maybe you should look at the current banking scandal. How can we find out that the banks not only in the US but around the world have been lying to us since at least the late 90's, stealing trillions of dollars, and yet no on has been punished. In fact, they overwhelmingly donate to both the Republicans and Democrats, and coincidenatally laws have been written to allow this stealing of wealth. The list of examples could go on and on.

Do you honestly believe that all politicians are just truly concerned about there constituents, and the fact that they get massive amounts of money from people and then make policy that benifits those people is purely coincidence?

Perhaps you should think about how silly your beliefs are before you mock other peoples.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I don't suppose you managed to figure out that that has only been a law since 1982?

C'mon birthers, stop your lying and bs...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

My threshhold has nothing to do with the MSM and everything to do with the fact that the birthers endlessly lie...and they seem to get all their funding from the right, and certainly WND, which is the media arm of the birther movement is NOTHING but political propaganda...

Show me some birther "facts" that haven't been thoroughly debunked and we'll talk...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
He's also moving and referring the investigation to the Congress.
Like THAT's going to go anywhere?

No, it won't go anywhere. Frivolous investigations are not something our government is paid to do...

But hey, Arpaio and crew did their job. They determined the White House release is a fraud, no doubt.

The belief that someone determined the BC as fraudulent, without ever having SEEN the actual document is completely naive and indicates a "desire to believe" that goes beyond any rational or critical thinking.

Did YOU do an investigation of the depth and scope that the cold case posse did?

Can't investigate a document I don't have... Arpaio must be some kind of wizard.
(or more likely, he's more incompetent than most people think he is.)

edit on 7/18/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Consider that his first report was a re-release of an already debunked report and his honesty and seriousness are shown for what they are: non-existent.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

Easier to attack the messenger than the message eh?

Send me a PM and I'll happily tell you alllllllllllllllllll about me... you can decide then if I'm a nefarious government shill... and maybe then you'll address some of my points, instead of just ignoring them...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Birthers Never Die.

Let's just start off with the title "definitely fraudulent".

Did anyone watch the press conference??? I did....they presented zero proof that the document was fraudulent...they claimed over and over that they just can not authenticate that it is valid.

Now...for their huge logic fail, and for all of the rest of you birthers fail as well. If you can't prove something is authentic, that does not mean it is definietely fraudulent.

Arpaio, his posse, and anyone that actually thinks they found anything are the biggest idiots in the entire country.

At this point...there is nothing left to think about Birthers other than they are either the biggest idiots of all time...I'm talking difficulty walking and breathing at the same time idiot...or they are just a bunch of racists that are being wilfully ignorant about this subject.

Take your pick...neither are good.
edit on 18-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's political propaganda... pure and simple...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Aaaaaargh! Does no one think things through or do they just spend all their time looking for 'evidence' on Wikipedia or 'fruit-loopsnews.com' to back up their 'facts'?? This is the worlds most powerful government we're talking about, you think they're using a 2010 edition of photoshop to produce fake documents?

Right...

To borrow from an utterly terrible yet inexplicably popular film franchise: " hello ATS, I want to play a game..."

It's one i've just invented and it's called "But they can't fake a birth certificate?!" it's easy to play, it goes like this you say: "TPTB can... *insert ludicrous conspiracy here* ... But THEY CAN'T FAKE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!

Here, I'll start with a couple, please join in:

"TPTB can fake a massive terrorist attack in downtown New York, destroying two of the most iconic buildings in America, killing thousands of innocent people, in front of millions of witnesses, blame it all on actual known terrorists they manage to strategically manoeuvre into position JUST at the right time, and leave no trail back to them, no solid proof AND not a single person comes forward to speak of it... BUT THEY CAN'T FAKE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!"

Or

"TPTB can cover up the fact that we are being visited by numerous species of intergalactic space people, can shoot them down, back engineer the technology and go zipping about the galaxy in flying saucers, all while managing to surpress all actual, variable evidence.... BUT!!! ..... Dun Dun DUUUH!! THEY CAN'T FAKE A
BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!"

Your turn

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

I'm not sure I follow your logic

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Hmmm...I'm slightly curious about what Americans will do. Will they demand impeachment, or not do anything?

I'm only slightly curious though. *maybe because I just finished my second glass of wine...lol*

Actually, what would happen if the Constitutional militia groups believe it and determine that Obahmer is a threat, a treasonous threat to the Unites States. Up to this point they have said nothing about all the harm done to the nation. But what will they do now. I wonder if that's why Obahmer had all those thousands of drones made for US citizens.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Deetermined

I don't suppose you managed to figure out that that has only been a law since 1982?

C'mon birthers, stop your lying and bs...

Are you freaking serious?

What makes you think the laws were more stringent in 1961?

In fact, registering a bunch of Japanese foreigners living in the Pacific Islands was probably much easier back then along with anyone else entering into Hawaii. They didn't even have to be U.S. citizens to register their child.

The only thing this law probably did was set a guideline for how long someone had to live within the U.S. before they could register their child as a U.S. citizen. They probably didn't even have a living requirement before.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

TextFunny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.
reply to post by XeroOne

What is your point Xero One? Is that a factual remark or a slur to imply that your liar in chief is being picked on through racist white people? I am not a great Bush defender and would not vote for the man but to imply that he got a pass is totally wrong. Both Bush's records were well established and open to the public. Neither one put a lock on their records such as Obama has done. Bush Jr. has done wrong and is not to my standards as a president should be but at least the people knew what they were getting. You nor the American voter does not know this Obama and will never know the guy because he hid all of his past. Common sense tells me that when you hide you are trying to deceive. You can spin this to your pleasure but you are foolish if you are afraid of the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Now let's look at this.

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.

Oh...why not name the "reporter" who talked to her??? Maybe because it was Jerome Corsi and that would just totally take out all credibility???

He claims to have the conversation recorded...but won't release it...and all of you Birthers just eat it up.

For a group of people who demand evidence...you sure are pretty naive when it comes to things that you want to be true...you just accept it at face value...don't ask for proof...don't ask to hear the conversation...you just take it and run with it.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

It's because Obama's black!!!!?????? Riiiight!

Why would they? Everyone he went to school with or served in the military with remembered him. They remembered him being a goof off party boy, but they remembered him.

Why would they? Both his parents were obviously born in the U.S. His dad was in the CIA, for goodness sake.

Why would they? He even has a natural brother that Governs Florida with presidential ambitions.

After all that, how do you know they didn't check Bush's?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If there is real evidence to cast doubt on Obahmer, it won't come till October because October is "surprise" month for the democrat party when they throw out a sleaze ball on the republican candidate. So why not unload it all right about them. It will definitely turn off the white vote for sure when they find out their man was a fraud all this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

At this point...there is nothing left to think about Birthers other than they are either the biggest idiots of all time...I'm talking difficulting walking and breathing at the same time idiot...or they are just a bunch of racists that are being wilfully ignorant about this subject.

Like calling everyone an idiot gives you any credibility at all since you never post any links or sources to back up your claims as to why any of it shouldn't be considered valid evidence.

You're just full of hot air.

Come on, OutKast, give us some worthy of reading. Give us your explanation to the penciled in numbers on the birth certificate and what they really mean.

Prove to us all of the fields on the birth certificate were filled out from the very beginning.

I'm tired of you taking up space just to call everyone names. You haven't been worthy of ANY information on this thread or any other from my observation! You've only been good at calling everyone liars!

Come up with something new! I DARE YOU!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Now let's look at this.

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.

Oh...why not name the "reporter" who talked to her??? Maybe because it was Jerome Corsi and that would just totally take out all credibility???

He claims to have the conversation recorded...but won't release it...and all of you Birthers just eat it up.

For a group of people who demand evidence...you sure are pretty naive when it comes to things that you want to be true...you just accept it at face value...don't ask for proof...don't ask to hear the conversation...you just take it and run with it.

Unbelievable.

I'm calling BS on you again, OutKast!

WND clearly stated that investigators had a written manual with the rules and guidelines on the coding as well as U.K. Lee's statement.

Probably the reason you didn't post the link to the whole article that you quoted from!!

edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join